snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
queenmaker
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 5:38:34 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]has he not been putting in the work as long as she's known him? pieces of paper lay in a neat stack, tucked into a file labeled for the councilman in her mind. every instance of success, every conversation and lesson accumulated into one place. there, she'll find enough evidence to challenge him, to raise an eyebrow and cross her arms over her chest.

"you've done it before," she remarks. her tone doesn't match his but she doesn't care. "so do it again."

and if he doesn't?

well, those he holds close will be answering to his failure. fortunately, or unfortunately if she stops to think about it, she doesn't classify herself as one of those. not enough, not graced with a title or role until necessary.

illeana holds his eye and flashes an odd sort of smile. almost dangerous, almost confident. it's weird to wear, given the old personality, but it becomes more comfortable with each passing day. eventually, she'll fit the role well. for now, it's still big and baggy in places she despises.

"who's going to keep me accountable?" a pause, a gleam to the eye. "you? don't you have enough on your plate?" why worry about little ol' her? she'll succeed where she had originally failed. if only because disappointing him is no longer an option. she made sure of that in the passing of last night. maybe that's why she's confident now, no longer afraid of the consequences. either that or she's simply trying to hold onto what little control she desires with white knuckles. his lingering gaze fuels the fire.

"quite eager," it's smug, hidden meanings laced into syllables until the line between business and pleasure has blurred beyond comprehension. a hand rises to guide stray blonde strands behind one ear, a familiar gesture. "and i'm certain i'll actually prove it this time around."

if she doesn't...? it'll mean disaster. she doesn't dwell on that.

"just don't kill me before then, alright?" she's only half joking.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
queenmaker
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 7:21:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Easier said than done.

Fernando doesn’t bite back despite her retort. In fact, it falls in line with everyone else’s expectations. Do what you’ve done before. You can do it. You’re the only one. Why he gets held responsible, he’ll never truly know. But results speak for themselves. Their trust is not misplaced.

My plate expands as needed.

He parts from her, turning away, as if to leave. “I look forward to it, Reyes.

Don’t die until we see it through.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
queenmaker
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 21:11:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: