8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
residue . [ private ]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 7:56:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“No.

Fernando is firm because despite his innate sense of greed there are more benefits in letting her go than keeping her caged. “I’m offering you an out. I care about you, Cait, so I don’t want you entangled in anything that could interrupt your dreams.

Unlike everyone else, Cait’s mental is of the utmost importance. All because she has the implied power to circumvent any disaster they fail to measure up against. She’s his ultimate trump card. At least, he hopes so. That’s why he’s willing to bet on her.

And should you choose to stay, I would advise you to avoid the same pitfalls I’ve sunken into.

Regret fills his heart but he knows better than to let it bleed into his tone. He’s suffered so that he can learn from the error of his ways. From teacher to student, boss to employee, friend to friend, he hopes she can avoid them altogether with his guidance.

I don’t mean to put you on edge but there is strength in being wary. During Slateport, I was at my peak, privy, untouchable. I would notice things. Small behaviors, unimportant ones—that type of discipline kept me alert. But with time, in peace, I’ve gotten lazy. The nuance that goes behind always being in the zone fades without training. And it’s happened to me more times than it should have.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
residue . [ private ]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2021 14:19:37 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"i'm not going to abandon you, sir."

she felt a touch disgusted at the mere idea of betraying him in that way. he had invested quite a bit of time and effort into her personal growth; allowing her to develop into the woman she was now. and while celebi's chosen wasn't by any means powerful in comparison to figures such as bailey cooper, cait still remained a woman of note.

"
whatever 'out' you're offering is something i don't care for. and while i appreciate what you're trying to do - and i really do - what i don't appreciate is you suggesting that i'd even consider the idea of taking advantage of your kindness and running off someplace else."

'was it because i quit as a gym leader? did i disappoint him? was it because of that moment in the nightmare?' 

her lips pursed and her eyes narrowed a fraction as her paranoia swelled by a sizeable margin.

"
don't you trust me?

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
residue . [ private ]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 17:54:08 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“

Fernando stands there, unmoving, well beyond Cait’s words. When he thinks he has a grasp of what needs to be said his mouth opens, stuttering silently, as he goes back on his words. How to articulate it seems difficult, catching him in a moment of indecisiveness.

Alfric. I care about you.” It comes out rushed and forced. The act of unpreparedness makes it seem genuine and without careful thought. “And I don’t know how to show it aside from making sure you’re able to achieve everything you’ve ever wanted.

I trust you but what I need and what you want may not be able to co-exist. You have a chance at happiness and I cannot in good conscious take it away so callously.

He averts his gaze.

But it makes me glad you would still stand by my side despite this. It means a lot to me. More than you’ll ever know.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
residue . [ private ]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 8:40:39 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she is silent in the immediate wake of his confession. her adoration remains steadfast, but she chafes in a metaphorical sense when she is offered an 'easy way out'. 

"my 'happiness' is with you - with stormy - and with my fiancee. you're not taking away anything."

cait is visibly miffed as she continues, the look in her eye revealing her displeasure. 

"
at this point it feels like you're handling me with children's gloves, sir. it's like you're afraid i'll break away or break apart at a moment's notice if i'm not being constantly coddled - or reassured. i know what i signed up for.

she jabbed a finger in his direction.

"
my feelings aren't going to change on a whim. i am well aware of where my loyalties lie.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
residue . [ private ]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 1:58:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“My line of work is fraught with sacrifices; friends, family, my personal life, pursuing a family. I make them because I can take it. But asking someone else to, someone I care about, always worries me. I can never be too sure.

Fernando stifles a cough, clearing his throat.

But you’re right. I apologize for that Alfric. I won’t make the same mistake again.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
residue . [ private ]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 11:34:15 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"i accept your apology."

that small spike of anger immediately almost immediately cools, the woman satisfied that her loyalties would no longer be questioned - at least not so openly - again. 

"

she takes him with a cursory sweep of her gaze her facial features losing its hardened edge. cait closes the distance and perches herself upon tiptoes with the sole purpose of gently pressing her lips to his cheek. 

"
just call - and celebi and i will be there."

with that said she turned away, tending to her flygon and rechecking her harness.

"
is there anything else you need, sir?"  

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
residue . [ private ]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 20:59:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#c199a7[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
THE EASTER LOPUNNY HAS ARRIVED! from its basket of eggs and gifts, it grants you the following item:[break]
[break]
(ooc: you do not need to engage with the lopunny icly).[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
residue . [ private ]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2021 18:09:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Ah.

The kiss leaves a mark deep within his heart. It doesn’t fold, impervious through years of tempered malice, cold enough to freeze the blood pumped by its constant beating. But Fernando’s features lighten with a farce heat that disguises himself as human.

"Game is truly a lucky man." He stomachs a wistful laugh between whispers. ”I’m envious.

That’ll be all Alfric. I appreciate your time.” He waves her off. “Oh! When you have a chance, you should look into the topography here. Rumor has it that the seeds circulating lately grow quite well here.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
residue . [ private ]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 10:01:43 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

his words struck an odd chord in her and it made her reflect on 's confession.

'should i bother mentioning it?'

she thought better of it, aware that the man had every right to his privacy. and cait in turn had no reason to pry, nor should she dictate how the man handled the numerous women who found themselves turned into admirers.  

"i'll remember that," she said.

reminded of the seed she and her drowzee had planted, she mounted her flygon in a series of well-practiced motions with every intent on tending to it before traveling homeward. 

"
take care of yourself, sir.

and with that said she was off. 

[ end ] 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
residue . [ private ]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 5:07:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: