6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
yeehaw [m]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 1:59:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle is on top of a horse. he's trying to see what the rage is about, but fails to recognize what makes it much better than any other mode of transportation. regardless, he decides to give it a try.

"i'm a cowboy," he tells the mightyena just standing below the rapidash he rented. "yeehaw."

kyle attempts to sound enthusiastic about the whole thing, but fails to do so. he looks around the ranch where they're offering rental horses for anyone else who wants to ride horses. maybe he can bother them instead to stay entertained.

@open
mission
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
yeehaw [m]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 4:20:49 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

The sounds of screaming and crying could be heard nearly a few feet away as Ezra failed to mount his rented Rapidash for the third time in a row. "Oh mother of wooloo," He muttered from the ground, head hung low. With his experience at Team Rocket drastically shortening his lifespan, the man had figured it was about time to start investing in Ezra time. ET for short. ET basically just entailed fulfilling his decently long bucket list, which had included going horseback riding. The old romance movies he would watch as a child just made it look so dreamy and fun!

With a huff, Ezra rose to his feet once again and patted the dirt off his jeans, ignoring the distinct sound of snickering coming from a few other riders to his right. "Forget it..."

If only there was an extroverted cowboy that could save him from these pitiful woes!

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
yeehaw [m]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 16:34:35 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle wasn't extroverted by the slightest, but he knows the kind of people to approach when he just wants that little bit of interaction: those that give him an easy entry for a conversation, while not appearing with a loud and strong personality at the same time.

he convinces himself that it's the reason why he approaches someone having troubles getting on a horse.

"hello," he calls as he approaches ezra, his mightyena following behind. "wanna trade horses? maybe yours is defective?"

he figures it's a good icebreaker. the mightyena giving a bark for a greeting was not, however. kyle turns right afterwards and shoos his mightyena away from where the horses were roaming around as he waits for a response.

close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
yeehaw [m]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 19:47:20 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

Alas, a cowboy did come to his rescue!

Following the trail left by the sudden voice, Ezra's eyes drifted to his left, a sense of wallowing sadness behind them. The chuckles of those around him really did a number on his already fragile ego. "Uh..." There was a hint of visible embarrassment spread across his cheeks as he immediately averted his gaze back to the ground below. "I'm the one who's defective," He muttered, head hung low, "I...I can't seem to stay on."

His eyes eventually returned to steal a glimpse of the strangers face. Damn. Not only was he being approached by someone during an embarrassing moment, but that someone was attractive too. That just made the situation a double whammy.

In the meantime, his umbreon approached the incoming duo, replying to the mightyena with a low pitch bark back. Then, when shooed, he continued to follow the Pokémon, tail waging. The only thing that was on his mind was the possibility for play time.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
yeehaw [m]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 17:39:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
play time probably followed after the two pokemon went off their way. the open area would make it difficult to track where his pokemon went, but he's pretty confident that he'll return to him if he calls for him.

"is this your first time?" he asks, tilting his head. "the first time is always fun."

the way kyle says it reeks with sarcasm with the flat tone on his voice. the effort to actually learn something new was taxing and required a conscious decision to take in everything so he can repeat it afterwards. it wasn't as easy as doing something he already was accustomed with, to say at least.

"i've ridden other things though, so the learning process is a little easier for me. do you need help?"

he finds himself subconsciously offering to assist him out of courtesy, though deep down, he's wondering why he just didn't find a reason not to involve himself.

close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
yeehaw [m]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 21:22:09 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar
Rather than verbally answer, the man simply nodded to his answer, affirming his label of "complete newbie". The other riders, who were previously snickering amongst themselves, had already left and ridden off towards the rolling hills. They left not even a hint of a shadow behind. The way they charged forward without care in the world; it's all Ezra had ever wanted from this experience. Upon putting it on his bucket list, he had envision himself in a blur of glory, taking lead against the world that only lets him down. Not a worm on the ground, groveling for some unknown man.

So, with a quick wake up slap, Ezra attempted to cast away all the negative emotions balling up inside him.

One.

Two.

Three.

BOOM! Good vibes only mode. "Yeah, if you don't mind." He offered the stranger an appreciative smile before looking back to his Rapidash. He will be conquered.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
yeehaw [m]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 0:44:52 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
unfortunately, kyle wasn't the best teacher.

he steps off his rapidash, blinks at ezra, and then looks back at the pokemon he rented. "i guess you just get on like this." with a foot on a stirrup, he hoists himself up back to the rapidash with one fluid motion. athleticism makes it easy for kyle for the most part.

"just like that!"

kyle appears accomplished for a moment and smiles faintly at himself. he gets his rapidash to walk around in a circle before he halts his pokemon with a light tug of its reins.

he starts to get self aware for a moment as the pride falters. he tilts his head to the side as he starts to worry that his explanation wasn't enough. "is that, uh, not clear?" he asks.

close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
yeehaw [m]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 20:48:14 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar
Oh boy. As the man attempted to give an example for him to learn off of, Ezra was met with the clear difference in athleticism between the two. Not only did he appear stronger than him (which wasn't saying much), his balance also seemed much more reliable, allowing him to succeed without breaking much of a sweat.

Ezra blinked twice. Then, with another determined huff, he positioned himself next to the vacant rapidash next to him. The Pokémon looked calm and prepared for someone to hoist themselves on top of them. They weren't, however, prepared for that person to be Ezra. With a shaky clap, the man firmly placed both of his hands on the pokemon's back, nestled his foot on the stirrup, and then attempted to lift himself up.

"Tch." He clicked his mouth in frustration as he arms shrugged to support himself to the top. Just a little bit closer.

1 2 3...boom. With eyes squeezed tight, Ezra's body barely managed to support it's climb to the top. But it did.

"I...I did it..." He breathed, restless, "I did it..!"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
yeehaw [m]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2021 15:11:22 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"see? you can do it!"

the first step was been achieved. the next one that follows after it is an obvious one. kyle moves his horse so it aligns with ezra's, shifting it until they're both in a position without advantages.

"next step is to actually ride it. race you to where our pokemon are?"

a playful smirk appears on kyle's expression as he tightens his grip on his horse's reins. the rented pokemon did not seem as enthusiastic as the trainer riding it, but its trained to be flexible for the person riding it anyways.

"we go on the count of three. one... two... three!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
yeehaw [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 4:57:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: