Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
Malefic Visions [Social/Closed]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 4:48:38 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“I’m so fucking bored.” Leon lamented aloud as he strode through the hallways of the submarine, becoming increasingly more irritated by the day as he was forced to live aboard this machine. “Does anyone even actually live here?” He called out into the empty hallway, able to hear as the echoes of his words reverberated further down into the vessel until they disappeared. “I really need to start making some money.” An annoyed sigh escaped his lips, following the signage towards where he could assume people might actually be hanging out and provide some entertainment. Centra City was a lively metropolis that provided him with endless opportunities at rendezvous that would fill the nights that were lacking otherwise action, and plenty of things for him to steal. “Unless…” No, stealing from Team Rocket was possibly the worst idea he could have at the moment, even as the desire to do so began to wear on him slowly.

These people were far more ruthless than the common thugs he experienced back in Pasio, without a doubt. Whispers and rumors around the submarine described the torture and murder of those that betrayed the organization, and he wasn’t about to be another story some pissant spread because they didn’t have anything better to do. “Hmm, Communal Bath?” Nah, that was too easy, Leon liked some kind of challenge to be involved at least, the chase was the most fun part. “Ah! Perfect.” There was bound to be people gathering in the dining hall at some point, after all everyone had to eat, right? “Are you fucking kidding me?” Leon groaned dejectedly as he saw each and every spot vacant at the moment, it seemed as though people really hated living on this submarine nearly as much as him. “Fuck it.” Making a sharp turn towards the dormitories, he’d begin knocking on doors until someone answered, determined to find someone to converse with and fill the dullness of this evening.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 5:48:42 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e didn't live in the dorms.

But he had been inspecting them. After the whole ordeal with Genesect the sub wasn't exactly back to full speed yet. A few of the grunts were skittish about coming back on board and thinks needed to be moved and cleaned. So far, the dorms were looking okay. He had stopped to sit on the bed of this empty room and take a break. That little break ended up with him falling into a light doze.

Then the banging on the door started, starling him awake. Chu-e groaned but wallowed up, sighing as he rubbed his eyes. Great. Now his clothes were all rumpled with sleep and a few hairs out of place. He opened the door and openly pouted at the blond guy he saw on the other side. wasn't someone Chu-e knew, which was fair, since it's not like he could memorize every Grunt who wandered onto the ship.

"You need something?" He grumbled, leaning against the doorway.
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 7:35:04 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

What originally seemed like a fruitless effort finally paid off as he watched the door before him open slowly to the familiar appearance of the underboss, Chu-e Choi. “Huh, there is actually life on this submarine after all.” Leon offered the laziest of salutes to his superior, almost entirely out of irony than any sort of formality. “Good evening, boss.” Peering over their shoulder, it was quite obvious that this room didn’t belong to them, able to connect the dots that he’d wandered into an empty dorm and decided to take a nap. “Sleeping on the job? Tsk tsk.” Leon feigned disappointment in Chu-e with a teasing smirk spread across his lips, not really giving a shit one way or another. “Seems like you need something to help keep you awake, I’m happy to do my duty for the cause.”

Leon slipped past Chu-e into the interior of the dormitory in a single fluid motion, grabbing onto the desk chair and pulling out so he could take a seat, kicking his feet up onto the surface with a smile on his face. “Leon Vercetti, at your service.” The underboss wasn’t typically the type that he gravitated towards, but there was something to be said for variety being the spice of life. “Heard a lot about you, though most of them are scary at best.” Auburn eyes traced his form up and down, wondering if maybe they were talking about a different Chu-e Choi instead of the man before him. “You don’t seem so bad to me.” Leon commented with an amused shrug, crossing his arms over his chest and offering a playful wink towards them. “Need help with anything? I’m bored as hell.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 7:51:26 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e took a breath. Paused. Let it out. Oh, so this guy was flirting. Okay. Raising a brow, Chu-e allowed him to pass, stepping out of the way, but turned around and slid the door closed. He was still pretty sleepy but he would not be outdone. It was time for some Gay Chicken.

"Looks can be deceiving." He finally answered, even, tilting his head and not hiding his own one over of Leon. He was pretty at least. "You think your balls are big enough to sniff at one of the big dogs? Nut up or shut up. But you won't get any special favors." Walking over, Chu-e flopped back onto the bed, sitting up and curling his legs up under himself. Lifting a hand to cover his mouth he yawned. "Impress me and maybe I'll let you have a taste, Vercetti." He purred out Leon's last name as he said it, a small grin slipping over his face.
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 18:43:24 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

An eyebrow raised with surprise at their response, not expecting them to actually reciprocate the advances, especially in such an aggressively dominant manner. He had to admit, it was pretty damn hot. “Only a taste?” Leon let his feet drop from the desk, turning both his attention and his body towards the underboss now, a salacious smirk spread across his lips as he offered a shrug. “I was hoping for a bit more than that.” Seducing them wouldn’t be simple, but the challenge itself was nearly as titillating as the outcome promised should he succeed.

“Doesn’t matter if you’re a big dog…” Leon began, pushing himself up from the desk chair and crossing the room towards the underboss. He reached forward to grip Chu-e’s chin gently between his thumb and index finger, tilting their head upwards to match his lustful gaze. “...everyone wants to fuck, no matter how important they are.” Leaning down towards the seated figure, he made it seem as though he was about to go in for a kiss before diverting his lips to directly next to their ear. “How long has it been, Chu-e Choi?” Leon whispered into his ear with a seductive tone, taking a gamble that the underboss had rarely been approached for such a thing due to his status and reputation. “Don’t you miss it?”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 23:28:11 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e took it in stride, allowing himself to be malleable like clay in the other's hold. He still had knives in reach if he really needed them. He also still had his own tricks. When was close enough, his legs shot out like a spring, attempting to wrap around the other's waist like a vice and pull them closer to one another. Just barely on the edge of touching, a teasing brush of fabric between them.

Chu-e preened and tilted his head into the hold, peered to the side to try and catch the other's eyes. There was challenge in his own. Could Leon really tame him? Give him what he wanted?

Leon didn't need to know how long it had been since his last fuck. It was entirely too long. Over two years, anyway. His last screw had been his husband. Back when he was still healthy and able to be in Leon's position in this. A tongue flicked past his lips, wetting them, and he hummed back, grinning. "Why? Worried you won't measure up?"

A hand trailed down Leon's front, the other helping keep Chu-e balanced on the bed. It stopped before hitting the money, lazily flicking at the button of Leon's pants. "Hope you got a condom, big boy."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 1:31:49 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you?” Leon chuckled softly as their legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer to the desired destination. It wasn’t difficult to imagine them once in the position of a more dominant role, with the way they reacted and goaded on his behavior, making him wonder what exactly had changed. Teeth nipped gently at Chu-e’s earlobe before retreating backwards ever so slightly, keeping his lips just out of reach of theirs for the time being. “Complacency breeds mediocrity, that's why I always aim to impress.” Confidence formed a grin over his lips, knowing that they would soon find out exactly what lengths he’d be willing to go through to make a good first impression.

Releasing the gentle grip on their chin, Leon’s hands now found their place on Chu-e’s thighs, slowly and smoothly moving up them until he reached their hips. As the underboss traced a hand down the front of his body, it was clear to him that this had suddenly become more than just a way to fill the evening. There was something intensely alluring about the other that he couldn’t quite place, more provocative than he’d originally anticipated. Leon had always wanted it when he indulged in pleasures of the flesh, but there was a sense that he needed what he was going to be getting from them, more primal and unknown than the typical one-night stand. “A good Grunt always comes prepared. Just have to reach into my front pocket.” Seeing as his hands were busy, he’d leave that part up them, instead leaning forward to press his lips against theirs fervently.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 3:07:25 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e tilted his head, a warm laugh leaving him; not one of mockery, thankfully for 's ego, but the kind of bubbly anticipation of humor and nerves. Even if he was talking big game, was more than willing to go down this little detour with the Grunt, there was still a small hitch of something boiling in his gut. Not exactly pleasant but not terrible, just something looking to boil over with the right provocation.

His lips fell open, nibbling at Leon's, trying to guide the warm and slick kiss into something slow. Leon might be able to taste the remnants of peach chapstick as he Chu-e didn't want to rush. If he was going to share body heat for a while, he wanted to be taken apart slow and put back together rough. Something quick was never an option for Leon. Deft fingers, skilled from years of pickpocketing, easily fished the condom from it's place. He dropped it next to him on the bed, then placed a firm hand on Leon's chest and pushed. A forced parting of lips as he also pulled his head back, blush high on his cheeks.

"I'm not just doing this because you're a Grunt. I don't expect you to do any of this." It was low and soft, whispered between them. "If you don't want this, at any point, back out. No repercussions. I never want to be that kind of person." As confident as he was, there was something raw hiding behind his teeth, a slight tremble of vulnerability that peeked through for just a moment. A pause, for a breath, long enough to know if Leon made his choice- then Chu-e pulled him back for another kiss, pressing closer and tightening his hold.
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 3:16:57 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Oh, mi amor…” There was a devious look that overtook his features as their lips as their lips parted, accepting their warning with his typical reckless abandon. “...I can promise that nothing will change my mind from wanting this with you.” Leon felt no pressure from the superior, having made this decision for himself minutes ago without any intention of stopping the trajectory that their passion was heading towards. “No one can tell me what I want, but me.” Moments later the two of them moved in to press their lips together once more, reveling in sensual embrace that they found themselves in.

Leon gradually pushed the object of his desires back onto the bed, climbing on top of them and caressing nearly every inch of their lithe form. Hands began working their way into Chu-e’s clothing, looking to remove them slowly while their tongues wrapped around each other in the throes of lust. It had been a while since Leon felt so invested in a sexual encounter with another, forcing him to wonder what made them so much different from his other conquests. Sure, Chu-e was attractive but there was some magnetic pull that made him not want to pull away, even as the breath became scarce in his lungs.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Their question would be reciprocated as Leon slid his hands once more down to their waist, playfully running his fingers over the button of their pants, ready to remove them at any moment. “I don’t want you having any regrets....” His tone was mostly seductive instead of cautionary, as though he was expecting Chu-e to beg for the opportunity to forgo formalities and begin their entanglement. “...when we become one, bellissimo.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 5:01:52 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Skin was revealed slowly. The only pause, break of action, was when fingers pressed to remove his compression shirt. Shifting, pulling away gently, he shook his head and smoothed that part of his attire back down. Without his clothes, the baggy shirt over top and loose pants, would he able to see how scrawny Chu-e was. Like he didn't quiet eat enough. How pale. How his skin was littered with nicks and cuts, old scars long healed but staining his skin.

It wasn't long before Chu-e was pressed back, laying out, hair spread over the sheets and pulling Leon closer closer closer.

"If I didn't want this, you'd be dead by now." Was purred out, a grin tugging at his lips. Warmth spreading through his veins. He tugged at Leon's clothes, the angle awkward to try and pull them off. "Now lose those pants and let me suck on then titties."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 22:01:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: