1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
The Lost Chord (M)
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 20:04:09 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

The night meet up at the warehouse after hours seemed like 'business as usual' as he sent his shipments back, box by box via teleport.

It wasn't many trips, the boxes were big enough and fifty pokéballs only took up so much space.

Same amount, same frequency of purchase; a long standing business arrangement running like clockwork.

Like any good organization of greedy asshats they didn't pay much attention to reliable sources of income. Only those who came up short were under the watch gaze of the big red 'R'.

Or so he thought.

Even from behind his helmet he could see his contact was nervous, jittery, even sweating a bit.

When Kadabra returned from moving over the balls a snap of Sénon's fingers told him to read his human's mind.

Mentally the Psi Pokémon was urged to read the mind of the contact for any hints of danger.

What the psychic found, he reported back.

They were being watched, this transaction was just a trap. "(sigh)"

With a pokéball's toss a black charizard beat her wings sending INFERNOS of flame about. Majestic as she was distracting; her rampant flames served as the slight of hand needed for a TELEPORT to steal him away to the roof.

● tags:
● notes: mission specs

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,361 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
The Lost Chord (M)
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 2:24:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

MISSION: THE PURGE

Her misfortune would happen all by chance. She’d not sought him out, and he’d kept himself well-hidden, anyways. Rather, had been interested in the powers Darkrai had bestowed on Lulu, and she’d agreed to demonstrate while joining him in a job. This would kill two birds with one stone.

The mission? To shake down a retired Rocket named Crimson who was still taking benefits that no longer belonged to him.

She hung in the shadows, watching the deal transpire silently. The fuck was up with Hoennians and these suits? What was she missing? A black void in the shape of her nose wrinkled at it.

They blocked the exit, but it didn’t keep the red-armored man from stealing away via TELEPORT. “Well, shit.”

She addressed a Noctowl already perched in a corner of the warehouse. With a gesture, it dipped gracefully through the air and out the door, long feathers billowing through wind as it ascended once more to sail in a wide circle under moonlight.

Soon, a chilling screech reached back into the warehouse—from not so far off. He was still close. Right above them.

She turned to Bryan, faceless Galarian voice containing almost childlike enthusiasm. “Okay. I’m going to try to take that window.”

She nodded up towards a high corner with a grin, although little of this could likely be seen. With that, her figure dropped into the ground, distorted, and moved up the shadows of walls and beams until she reached glass. Shadowy fingers pried it open with success, and she seemed to disappear into the night. 

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Lost Chord (M)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 0:09:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#c199a7[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
THE EASTER LOPUNNY HAS ARRIVED! from its basket of eggs and gifts, it grants you the following item:[break]
[break]
(ooc: you do not need to engage with the lopunny icly).[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
The Lost Chord (M)
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2021 2:07:53 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan's ears were a bit hot, he didn't know that 's thoughts were criticizing him for his unique get up. He was wearing an all black leather outfit with an assortment of knives and a bow and arrow on his back, you couldn't argue with results because due to this get up Bryan not once has gotten caught.(finger's crossed) His mask was half white and half black with the lamb motif on the white half and the black wolf motif on the other. [break][break]

From his perch he spotted the flames and realized the man had vanished afterwards. Those flames were merely a distraction huh? Bryan took out his pokeball and sent out his Absol "Sniff him out girl" he asked her as she began to sniff the floor before looking in a certain direction. He teleported onto the roof huh? "Greninja sneak into my shadow." as the greninja behind him began to melt into the floor. Bryan spotted the target on the roof and pulled back an arrow waiting for lulu's signal "On your mark mam, I have sights on the target." he whispered into the communicator. 

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
The Lost Chord (M)
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 4:42:10 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Well it had to happen sometime, pokéballs were going to be expensive now.

He didn't know who they sent after him but he was going to get away, they were probably going to make him work for it.

A noctowl emerged from the warehouse, its screech probably telling on him.

Hopping about he went through waking up his body his hand ghosting over his remaining two pokéballs.

"Give me some space." His kadabra obeyed as he plucked off his ball of choice.

The question being; 'where, what and who' was he pulling the ball for?

● tags: ,

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,361 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
The Lost Chord (M)
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 2:14:55 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

MISSION: THE PURGE

under the moonlight and the eyes of her noctowl, an unseasoned avatar rose, newly born from the shadows. she eyed his disguise, not needing one her own, as she had seemed to become darkness itself. a figure of pitch black looked back at him, scarcely recognizable as human only by the fact that it seemed to have two legs, two arms and a head.

the voice that came from it and then to comms, perhaps loud enough for him to hear, was galarian.

“take him down, then.”

she would provide the distraction. with a wave of shadow, the sleepless bird of prey above shrieked again and then dove, straight for the vigilante that shared the rooftop.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
The Lost Chord (M)
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 2:39:21 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]"You heard her Abby. Future sight." He orders as he lets an arrow fly towards . [break][break]

"Greninja, shadow sneak on him. Take him out." he orders as greninja's protean activates and turns him into a ghost type as he made his way over to crimsen as well. After only one shot bryan then begins to run on the roof tops to reposition himself. He was aware that as soon as he shot an arrow his position would be given away so he had to stay on the move and let his pokemon and Lulu be enough of a distraction. [break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[break][break]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
The Lost Chord (M)
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 4:34:37 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

The diving noctowl took up so much of his focus he'd missed the archer and the first loosed bolt, until his penetrated the roof just as he'd stepped out of place.

Someone upstairs was looking out of him as he acknowledged his luck. The shot hit where he was standing, not where he was currently running.

Nothing hurt pokémon like a situation they didn't understand. Most pokémon couldn't understand something they hadn't experienced before.

It took the timing and abandon of a gambler but running down the raptor he dived from the roof in the last instant just to cut off the bird grabbing it by its talons and using his falling momentum to literally throw the flying-type of course.

It was usually the zubat-shit crazy to grab a bird by its talons, only because it could grab you back.

As his third pokéball opened back on the roof Crimsen cackled at his double-luck; he always had protection from wayward raptor claws.

It was the only way to keep his hands safe from her.

Sprinkling the twilight with pops of crackling ember with the proud expanse of her wings, Crosshairs went ablaze the moment her FLAME BODY touched oxygen.

With her trainer at the mercy of a lesser raptor's wings, Crosshairs picked the owl as her first target.

Crosshairs used FLAME CHARGE!

Meanwhile Kadabra had to do his best as well. Appearing off to the side of his eyes glowed blue as his words telepathically reached out to the human's.. "W h o . a r e . y o u ?Raised to never read the minds of humans uninstructed, he could still distract the man and feign after his identity.

● tags:

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,361 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
The Lost Chord (M)
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 5:48:12 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

the noctowl struggled with the vigilante airborne, flapping frantically to right itself and giving a protesting shriek. still, talons tightened in a vice-like grip and continued to carry him once balance had been regained.

a sharp whistle sounded, and those talons released the man just short of the side of a building before pulling up hard to avoid a collision itself.

lulu descended off the roof and into the shadows again, looking for where he might’ve fallen.

“do you have eyes on him?” she asked over the comms.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
The Lost Chord (M)
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 15:55:55 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]He suddenly felt a twinge in his mind as the kadabara used it's psychic attacks against him. He decided to reply out loud "Your worst nightmare." he said as Abby made her way back over to Bryan, sensing danger near his trainer. It rushed towards Kadabra with a night slash, holding back as Abby didn't want to kill a fellow Pokémon it dulled it's attack to use a BLUNT FORCE to push him away. Abby growled at the Pokémon as a warning. [break][break]

"Thanks girl." he told her as Bryan turned his attention back towards Lulu's question. "No, his kadabra distracted me, Greninja should be helping your noctowl. I'll check the other side of the building." He responded as he called out for his greninja. Greninja sent a series of small water shurikens at the fire bird duo to try and defend it's ally. [break][break]

Bryan parkoured his way over the roofs towards where he last had eyes on crimsen, seems like they were going to be going mano y mano now.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Lost Chord (M)
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2022 8:03:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: