2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
harambe dies again [m]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 15:48:49 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

"zac i'm telling you primapes are the both the best and the worst kinds. yeah they're crazy strong but you ever seen what happens when you get between one and a jelly donut? you get banned from an entire bakery franchise. and that is why i can only ever order delivery from that place." kaz prattled on as he looked through his binoculars at the area ahead of them. through his viewpoint he could already see disaster about to happen, another group of primapes and passimians that were unknown to one another but were inching very closely to one another by the minute. in only a short matter of time they could have a full blown simian war on their hands.

"ain't got a lot of experience with passimians but man do they make good basketball partners. you'd think they be stingy about that ball they like to carry around but no, give them a little bit of competition and they're pretty good sports. so, how we gonna handle this?" territory disputes between pokemon usually was handled by one side winning and driving the other out of said territory, however when said fights start to cause a whole mess of problems that become too big to ignore then driving them both out was the only choice they had.

at least that's what a few league members believed anyway. zac was a whiz at communicating with pokemon and understanding them and helping them, and kazimir was one of the few people who managed to brute force his way through getting the job done. together they might be able to come up with some kind of solution that could solve this problem or die trying.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
harambe dies again [m]
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 15:33:14 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"I know what you mean mate," Zac said sagely. "Had something similar happen recently. My house is falling apart because of this whole avatar thing, and last week I came home to a group of Aipom ransacking my cupboards!" He let out a sigh, as if the loss of the cereal had hit him hard. It hadn't, but it was just one of the many little things that had been piling up lately. "It's enough that Ki's Lopunny keeps stealing all my bloody cutlery!" 
    "So I chased them out into the yard, and they all headed straight for my shed. I snuck around the side and do you know what I saw? Kyle O-opez was inside! That's right, the League Champion was psychically commanding the Aipom to attack, using my own shed as his command center!"
Zac shook his head in amazement. "I'd heard he was good at strategy, but I didn't know he had balls of steel too!"
    Zac started to explain just how he bested the champion, when a piercing screech split the night. It was a battle cry, plain and simple, and in seconds it was joined by hooting, crashing and bloody screams from deeper in the jungle. Zac ran towards the noise, passing frightened native Pokemon that were fleeing the fight. "Up there! In the trees!" Zac called, pointing up into the branches. He barely had time before, with one last decisive screech, the lead Primeape unleashed a devastating punch that sent a Passimian crashing through the canopy. The Passimian group scattered, and the skirmish was over. "That group of Passimians was much larger, but by the looks of things the Primeape took them by surprise," Zac said, watching as the Primape knuckle-walked away from the fight, puffed up and victorious. "This is far worse than I thought, mate. It isn't just a little dispute over territory anymore. It's gorilla warfare." 

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
harambe dies again [m]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 6:25:38 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

"....what was he doing in your shed?" his question would go unanswered when the sounds of a struggle caught their attention. making their way to the source it seemed they had just missed dealing with a skirmish between the two monkey tribes as a passimian was sent flying out of a tree and a primeape looked pleased with itself. this didn't look like it would be an easy thing to deal with.

"ok...well...i have an idea. probably not a great one but," as he spoke kazimir started to roll up his sleeves and turned towards the primeape who stared back at him as kazimir puffed out his chest. "hey ya damn dirty ape! why don't you pick on someone your own size huh?! or what do ya think your too good for another challenge? sounds like someone's a scardey skitty!" a vein popped on the primapes head as it stomped over to kazimir.

as it got closer it became more clear that kazimir had a bit of a height advantage on the pokemon and smirked as he looked down on it. that smirk vanished as he felt a fist dig into his stomach and send him flying backwards and skidding along his back as he rolled on the ground. when he managed to slow to a stop the sound of coughing and heaving could be heard from him as he got to his knees and was holding his stomach. "ow...ok...that...that hurt...oh arceus i think a rib is broke...." he whined before rolling around on the ground holding himself seething with pain.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
harambe dies again [m]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 1:23:00 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Whoa! You took that hit like a champ!" Zac said, slapping Kaz on the back supportively. As he rubbed Kazimir's back, he pulled life from the jungle, shriveling leaves and wilting blooming flowers as he healed his friend's smashed ribs, but not his pride. 

Vines coiled up from the ground, wrapping around the ankles of the Primeape, ensnaring the furious monkey. "I think he's pretty happy picking on you, mate. These monkeys care more about strength than size. But if you give him a solid hit then he'll respect you and back off." Zac nodded towards the ensnared monkey. The vines would hold it long enough for Kazimir to land a single guarantee hit. 

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
harambe dies again [m]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 8:22:19 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

it felt a little cheap to get in a free hit like this but after that surge of healing zac did kazimir was a bit too pumped up to even consider it. good sportsmanship was thrown out the window anyway after that hit to the gut he took. "alright well, hope ya grit your teeth in for this one then!" with a windup as he rolled his arm the blonde ran up to the primape and delivered a solid straight right into its nose and sent the ape onto its back, tangling itself up in the vines as it rolled along the floor.

with a cheer kazimir pumped up his arms, a celebration that didn't last long as the primape practically jumped up to its feet and tore off the vines from its arms and glared at kazimir. the blonde began to feel a bit of sweat roll down his face, was he going to get another pounding? because if so he was ready for it.

what he wasn't ready for was the pokemon to suddenly take a knee in front of him and sort of bow in front of the trainer. was zac...right about them respecting him? it sure seemed that way. "oh wow...uh...thanks. you hit pretty hard too." with that he petted the monkey on its head, earning him an almost happy chirp as the primape looked at kazimir with eyes full of respect indeed. "well...guess i'm the leader of the monkeys then?"