Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
smeargle learned...[c]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 18:08:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
"So you don't feel Solgaleo anymore?"

She frowns, a cold feeling of dread clutching her chest at the thought of losing her connection to Moltres like that. At first, the warmth from the legendary's blessing had felt foreign and uncomfortable -but it has since become like a second skin, a second beating heart. She couldn't fathom losing Moltres.

The Heatran is returned, and Stormy follows suit by returning her own band of Pokemon.

"My powers? Uhh.. sometimes I can set things on fire - including myself. My fire-type Pokemon seem to be stronger, with fiercer burns, I've found. Oh- and I can fly, apparently."

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
smeargle learned...[c]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 4:06:05 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

Balder shook his head at the question. Noticing her frown. He couldn't help but understand her train of thought. What would happen to her if she lost the bond with her legendary? No one wants to live through that, which is understandable. And Balder wouldn't wish for anyone to go through it either.[break][break]

As she described her powers, Balder couldn't help but think that it was fitting for her. But at the mention of flight... "Wait, you can fly?" The man was wondering how that was possible. But... considering all the powers she named, there was one conclusion he could make. "Moltres is your legendary, am I guessing correctly?"[break][break]

A bird wrapped in flames, able to set things on fire. And flies. Nothing else fitted the bill, it had to be that one. Considering what she said, he now remembered the times he spent at her place. That one time they were on the couch. How warm, or rather hot, she felt. "Now that explains a bunch of things... I'm glad you acquired powers that compliment well with your specialty."

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/cULmcMU.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
smeargle learned...[c]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 0:53:48 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
"Sort of, yeah! I can conjure these like.. huge fiery wings. But it's sort of more like falling with style -- maybe flying is a bit of an oversight."

He guesses correctly and she raises a brow at him, genuinely surprised that he didn't already know. Wasn't that stuff written down on the AQUA initiative?

"Yes, Moltres, that's right. It does sort of seem to compliment, doesn't it? I really do like to train fire-types."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
smeargle learned...[c]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 5:17:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: