awards
3,772 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
wayfinders [m][sos]
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 19:55:59 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Lars was quietly working his way through one of the paper bags he had with him, having demolished several turnovers in the process.

He was now working on a blueberry muffin when he saw what Skyler was trying to do—teach Razz how to slouch!

Chuckling softly, he poured himself another serving of wine before demolishing the remaining bits of muffin and reaching for another serving from the party sandwich Razz had brought along.

At the mention of the stones, his eyebrows went up.

“Sky, I swear if those stones mean you’re going to haunt us…” he said with an air of thinly-hidden exasperation; however there was a shit-eating grin on his face at the same time.

“I’m not going to let you live it down. You, drown? Pft, please.”

To Razz, he sighed.

“You seriously have to loosen up, it’s not ‘duty’ all the time you know,” he added after the younger man tried to weasel his way out of learning how to slouch care of Skyler.

Just as he was about to take another bite from the party sandwich serving, is when he sees the blob jelly-like Pokémon changing colors… what the hell?

“Sky, what did you do?!” he exclaimed, fishing around in his pocket, trying to look for Lynette’s Pokéball. Eventually he finds it, and pops her out in a flash of red light.

Once the choking… debacle was over, he saw the Reuniclus glaring at the… noxiously-colored green eggs before attempting to suppress his mirth, and failing fantastically.

“Lyn, give Hook some healing please?” he said in between wheezing noises he was trying to stop from breaking out into a full-on fit of laughter.

The Gardevoir then released a Heal Pulse aimed at the Reuniclus, hopefully the other Pokémon’s health hadn’t taken a nose dive due to eating something that was clearly not meant for consumption of any kind!

“At least we know what to avoid,” he said after that little exchange, shit-eating grin still on his face.

look originally the plan was to be further inland but seeing as someone might get lost we meeting on the beach instead

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
wayfinders [m][sos]
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 18:50:11 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Grumbling under her breath, Captain Dross draped herself over the blanket with a defeated sigh. Her leg reached out to poke at the container of the infamous green egg sandwiches, not-so-subtly nudging it away from the three of them - along with the sulphurous odour that came from it. "From now on," she proclaimed, "I'm only bringing drinks. And baked goods." Not baked by Skyler, that is, at least if she wanted every one of her friends to continue living.

She met 's shit-eating grin with a finger poking mercilessly at his arm. "And I'd like to see you cooking something, spiky." A pause, silver eyes brightening with something akin to trouble. When she next spoke, her tone practically begged for a response. "If you think you can do better... We could even make it a competition out of it."

Despite the near-death experience she'd nearly witnessed, there was an air of contentment to Captain Dross. Meeting up with friends at the end of a work day might've seemed like a terribly mundane activity, but Skyler wouldn't have exchange Lars' playful barbs and 's awkward companionship for anything else. Well, perhaps with the exception of a specific person...

"When? We gotta throw you a party." Skyler tilted her head to look at Razz. Her words were less a question and more of a statement of a fact. "And you can't tell me you're working cuz your boss is right here." Looking like the Meowth that ate the Pidgey, the captain leapt from her prone position and stretched.

"Anyway, I'm going for a swim." 

Not a second after, her shirt hit the sand.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
wayfinders [m][sos]
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 10:43:01 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Razz decides to sit back as the other's discuss about the beads that have their soul or something for when Skyler joins Davy Jones or whatever. He honestly can't tell for the life of him if she is serious in that belief or not, but whatever floats her boat right. He takes a drink of water as the other says everything isn't duty. Wasn't it though? There was normal work, then there was friend work. As sometimes being social with others felt difficult with how much he was missing and others just expected him to get. [break][break]

He does narrow his eye in some worry though as she mentions a cook off between the two. Because if her sandwich meant anything about her levels of cooking, and she felt she could challenge the Head Ranger that didn't bode well for the other's skills and Razz things he should be worried for both their eating habits. [break][break]

"Uhhhh...." he ponders for a moment before he gives up and takes out his ID because birthdays haven't been a thing for him for a long time, "The 24th? You really don't have to though its nothing special. But if you must I guess it would be a good excuse to let you see my new place," he comments simply as Salem seems to get excited about the new place. Happy to have so much more room than before. The cat would jump up and down about it to invite the two over whenever they wanted. [break][break]

The cat perks up more at the mention of swimming as Salem is quick to abandon his trainer for Skyler's shoulder to go swimming. This was gonna be such fun!

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
wayfinders [m][sos]
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 4:47:06 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: