slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
a distinctive sound [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 1:00:12 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
jynx were such odd pokemon… it's like whatever made them tried to draw a girlfriend for themselves but they had absolutely zero talent at art.

but he wasn’t here to judge the bad oc god had created, he was just here to calm or cull them.

word is they’ve been bothering this village at every chance, the settlers not knowing exactly why they do it nor having the experience to take care of the pokemon themselves. so they did the most obvious thing and sent word to the league. in turn, kim, was a first response to it.

along with himself he had bought the young silph, stormy; her presence requested immediately after his partaking of the mission.

his past experiences with her have shown him how hot headed and difficult to control she could be. but that hotheadedness of hers could be useful up here, afterall, it is cold and kim needs to keep his hands warm.

miss stormy, i’m glad you so willingly spared your time to be here.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
a distinctive sound [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2018 23:41:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words

Jynx? Near Fortree city?

Personally, Stormy had never really seen one of the gangly, disproportionate Pokemon before. Being a Kanto native, her knowledge of Pokemon didn't exceed much past the Pokemon she lived with.

When Kim called asking for her help getting rid of the Jynx, however, Stormy jumped at the idea. Again, she knew nothing about what she was getting herself into.. but Kim presented himself as a fairly capable young man that probably knew what he was doing.

Therefore, she would be perfectly fine - probably.

The young brunette arrived quickly on the scene, dipping her head to her fellow League companion. Her boots were already growing a bit damp from the sticky snow underfoot, and her patience was already beginning to wear away. She hated the cold and the dampness of winter.

"Of course, I'm here to help. What's the plan?"
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
a distinctive sound [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 5:55:24 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
gentle breaths, the heat visible in the air, strided from his mouth, words calmly spoken to the girl with a wave to follow.

right now we have to find the jynx.

heavy footprints left in the faux snow, the markings of his shoes firmly imprinted with each trudge, left their markings as he moved.

as league members, it’s our job to ensure the safety of hoenn’s citizens as well as its pokemon. we have to evaluate them and if they are a threat, we deal with them as quickly and efficiently as we can; hopefully calming them down. and if otherwise, they we try to find what it is they want and deal with it accordingly.

a quick sigh followed by a peek behind him to ensure she followed would stop his speaking, continuing once he confirmed her location.

i hope you don’t get cold easily or at least you bought a fire type, it’s probably gonna be a bit of a walk until we find something.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
a distinctive sound [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2018 21:26:14 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words

Stormy furrowed her brows in determination at Kim's game plan. Find the Jynx, right, obviously.

"Sounds like a reasonable plan. Any idea where they may be hiding? What exactly have they been doing to bother the townspeople?"

The woman kept pace with him easily, allowing him to take the lead. She rubbed her hands together, periodically huffing warm air in her hands to help warm them up. At his mention of a fire-type, she grinned.

"Oh yes! That's a great idea."

At once, she released a tiny little candle Pokemon who she held in both hands delicately. The adorable Pokemon furiously puffed out its candlelight, and Stormy sat her on her shoulder where it snuggled up to her chin. Although it was a tiny warmth, it's adorableness seemed to be enough to satisfy Stormy.

"I'm sure the Jynx are just in a fuss because of the colder weather. They're all excited and we're out here ruining their fun."
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
a distinctive sound [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2018 0:00:36 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
i’d say, considering where we are, jynx would be either deeper in the forest or in a cave somewhere. right now we’re headed for the nearest cave i can recall, which is more of a deep alcove really.

the light stemming from the litwick forced him to take another look back to her, a smile appearing on his face at her words and continued care of the litwick.

it makes me happy to hear you speak like that. your brother, , doesn’t seem to care for pokemon much, but you prove to not inherit that way of thinking. i think that’s part of the reason i like you so much.

from the interactions he’s had with the two of them so far as well as the intel he has gathered, what it would take to compare the two of them was a lot of thought. they may have the same surname but they were indeed not cut from the same cloth. from his experience, she was more compatible with him than the aforementioned silph

he gave a quick shiver, falling back to stand next to the girl for warmth; leaning in a little closer. as they walked he’d think to himself how nice it would be to sit at home with a nice cup of cocoa, with his pokemon by his side. surely it would be better than pushing through the snow as he currently did.

but a sudden shift in the air would quell his train of thought, a snowstorm overcoming the two suddenly, blinding them within the storm.

as the icy winds pushed at the two, kim would quickly grab hold of stormy, arms locking around the girl, careful to keep her by his side. but as quickly as it came, the storm settled, confusion visible on his face.

what the hell was-

looking over at his companion he’d see her replaced with a jynx, its purple face blushing with a poorly wrapped gift in hand. the one he once clung to for safety was now nowhere in sight.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
a distinctive sound [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2018 2:42:39 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words

Stormy was very quickly jotting down mental notes. Deep alcoves, caves, big forests, got it.

The wind had begun to pick up, hail and snow stinging her cheeks as their journey continued.

At the mention of Fernando, Stormy's attention switched quickly from her Litwick to the soft smile on Kim's face. Unfortunately, she was not reciprocating the same smile he had.

"Fernando has no respect for himself, let alone for Pokemon."

She did not really respond to Kim's compliment. Though it hadn't really been one, it was more of an observation.

Kim fell back from his leadership stance, walking alongside her to absorb some of the warmth the Litwick was giving off, albeit however little it may be. Stormy glanced at the man curiously, but said nothing to deter him from leaning in towards the pair.

Another powerful flurry of ice and snow overtook them suddenly, the wind catching her hair and blocking her vision for a moment. Panic swelled in her chest as she reached out for Kim, as if to ground herself.

She found nothing, only empty cold.

When she reopened her eyes and pulled the hair from her face, she discovered quickly that she was standing face to face with a Jynx. It stared at her with nervous curiosity.

Kim was nowhere to be seen, and panic was starting to creep down the small of her back.

"Um.."
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
a distinctive sound [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2018 20:02:01 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
seconds ago, he was walking next to stormy and then she was replaced with a jynx, or… had she been turned into one?

stormy?

he’d ask the jyxn, it’s response being a- ‘jynx…’- pointing to herself before handing over the present.

it was… heavy? but also light? what it was exactly he couldn’t tell, but it just seemed like a present..

the jynx would begin to head off, walking through the snow as easily as one would concrete. kim, forced to follow, shouted after it.

wait, where did you take her? where’s the one i was here with before you took her off?

it would not respond, instead keeping its pace, slowly making its way towards what could only be described as a horde of jynx, all slowly lurching to the town. within their hands were gifts, each poorly wrapped with different fabrics.

he was at an impasse on whether to stop them or not, so instead, he’d simply walk alongside them, intermingling with the crowd- the gift already given to him in hand as he did. he will become one with the jynx and determine their intent when he got to town.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
a distinctive sound [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 18:24:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words

The Jynx stood before her, mimicking her facial expressions. Eventually, though, it too offered her some sort of present. Stormy took it nervously, turning it this way and that to try and figure out what it might be.

Her present seemed to be wet though, which eventually made her hands cold, giving her a chill.

Stormy's teeth began to chatter violently before the Jynx decided to stop copying her and instead turn around to leave. It kept turning back to stare at her, however, as if beckoning her to follow.

Desperate for warm bodies to try and keep her from freezing to death, she gave chase.

Her Litwick continued to warm her cheeks, snuggling in real close to try and help its trainer. Meanwhile, Stormy continued to trudge through ankle and knee-deep snow, continuously changing hands to stick her freezing hands in her pockets.

"Where are you leading me? Where did my friend go? I was out here with someone, have you seen him?"

Alas, the Jynx didn't say anything in response and continued to bring her into the giant group of Jynx. Panic began to flush Stormy's cheeks. Was she about to be murdered by a whole horde of wild Jynx?

Thankfully, once she had mingled with their kind, their warm bodies had begun to gradually warm her up. She still had a chill and was shivering madly, but she wasn't about to pass out anytime soon.
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
a distinctive sound [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2019 9:44:14 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
from the corner of his eye he would spot another jynx joining the fray, and from that he had spotted stormy, the poor thing on the verge of freezing. it seemed that her litwick wasn’t enough to keep her warm in this weather.

moving through the jynx,- keeping with the flow of traffic- he would make his way over, leaning in for a whisper.

glad to see you’re fine but… do you know what’s going on?

as they neared the town, the jynx would stop walking and huddle up together, each speaking to each other in their own tongue before breaking the huddle with a loud “jynx!” their hands tossed in the air with the gifts in their grips.

after the sound off, they would quickly rush forward, splitting off to begin their missions; delivering gifts to each door in a ding-dong-ditch fashion.

unfortunately, they were not fast enough to escape the sight of people that were confused by what had been left on their doorsteps which made more than a few citizens angry. you’d be angry too if some rejected muppet left tattered rags with pine needles on your doorstep.

and this is where damage control came into play. it seemed that it was up to the two of them to sort out this situation before it became more violent than it already had, kim spotting a few people throwing the presents at the jynx that had been waddling off.

with a sigh, kim would look to stormy, taking off his coat and offering it to her before waving for her to follow.

let’s not let their hard work go to waste, storms, we have some explaining to do.

the lavender haired man would start to make his way around, explaining what the mess on their doorstep was a release a chubby teddiursa with its thicc winter coat released for the warmth his jacket once provided.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
a distinctive sound [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2019 4:23:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words

While trying to curb her chattering teeth, Stormy finally finds Kim. Or rather, he finds her, but that's irrelevant.

The young man approaches her, relief washed over his face. Now that she is surrounded by both him and the horde of Jynx, she's starting to feel al little less panicked and a little more.. confused? What exactly was going on here?

It definitely looked like her, Kim and the Jynx were all headed towards town, but why? Well, she knew that they had been seen frequenting the area lately and that they had been causing issues among the residents. But given the way the Jynx had reacted to her, greeting her with shy curiosity and presenting her with a personally wrapped gift, there was more at work here.

So, when Kim asked her what was going on, she honestly had no real response that would benefit him.

"Hones-s-s-tly? No clue man. Th-they handed me this soaking wet package. They seemed f-f-friendly, though."

Now, at this point, it's probably confusing as to why Stormy didn't immediately bring out her Rapidash to help keep her warm. But, at the time, she had been trying not to make a very obvious presence and potentially scare away their mission objective. Yeah, that's right, , she wasn't a complete idiot.

Okay, maybe she still was because now she was out here shivering so hard her Litwick was struggling to stay on her shoulder. But, she was doing her best, okay?

Stormy and Kim stopped short to observe the group of Jynx as they gathered round to speak to one another. Finally, they seemed to come to some sort of ominous conclusion and threw their arms in the air in.. delight, maybe?

"Is this a cult? Did we just join some sort of a cult?"

Then, the Jynx took off, dropping presents at peoples doorsteps and ding-dong-ditching. The outcome was to be expected, outraged citizens throwing hands and cursing and being generally ungrateful for such wonderful and thoughtful gifts. Sure, they probably looked like piles of garbage and likely smelled bad.. but it was the thought that counted. It's Christmas, take a chill pill!

Stormy's mouth was agape in surprise at what was unfolding before her. When Kim offered his jacket, she didn't even really feel herself accept it and drape it over her shoulders.

"Kim? Kim... Kim. I think we're supposed to deliver our presents. We're a cult now, this must be initiation."

Whatever 'explaining' they had to do was completely lost on Stormy. She had completely missed his previous suggestion or direction and was now making her way to a house that didn't yet have a present on its front doorstep.

So, while Kim left to go try and make everything easier on the residents, Stormy was joining in on the fun.
deltra of gangnam style