2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
MAUVILLE GYM CHALLENGER: Ji-hoon Ki [GYM]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 23:19:28 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The Rock Blasts pummeled Bloo, sending her rocketing back, heels dragging into the ground, with each hit. More and more powder was produced from each one, until the last one made her cry out from the dust fog, then there was a thump. Was Bloo... down?

Of course not! This was all for a cool anime scene, where the smoke cleared and there was Bloo, panting and barely holding it together. She wiped her paw under her nose and raised up her tiny fists. 'I didn't hear a bell.' in her defiant stance. Like, totally cool of her. But, alas, she wouldn't be able to take another attack like that given all her previous abuse. She let out a war cry and charged forward at her current mortal enemy, Armaldo, fist raised-

But then feinted and tried to slam an Aqua Tail into Armaldo at the last second.

Galla was having a worse time, too. Her BEAUTIFUL MANE had been DEFILED by the Kabutops. Then she had MUD spat in her eyes! And it had REALLY HURT! The grit also made it a little harder to see. But, she was a fiery mare who didn't need no stallion and wouldn't stand for this.

Tossing her luscious mane over her should in a way that would make any Brony call her 'best girl', her horn then began to glow a lovely pink. Then a pink rainbow of energy was shot out of the tip, generating a bright light as well as sparkling. On top of being pretty, this would hurt, so she swung her attack wide to try and catch the Kabutops with her Dazzling Gleam.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 13:26:46 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

The writer has no excuse for this tremendous delay in response, his ability to write on demand is just pathetic. Sorry Yams.

The Azumarill's bicycle kick-tail worked wonders, smacking the Armaldo upside the head and making it face-plant solidly into the rocky floors while splashing a torrential waterfall upon the rocky bug, leaving it face down ass up right besides the Azumarill.

Looked like it had been a wild night for the two.

Clearly not as wild as the other duo's, however. Hair crazy and wild after the impromptu barber session with the razor-armed fossil, Sparklefur or Rainbowjack or whatever other funny ship sounding pony names I can come up with unleashed a devastating gleam, dazzling the Kabutops with her fabulousness so hard he was almost cooked, getting thrown off her to collapse in a heap, armor sizzling like a grilled seafood.

As Doug's Blissey, the appropriately called Nurse Joy, made another guest-starring cameo to treat everyone, Doug made his way past all the pokemon while gently, if tentatively, clapping, a grin on his lips.

"That sure was, uh... something." He said as he fished into his sleeve. "How are you feeling after all that?"

Pokemon battling wasn't particularly taxing on the body (not for the trainers, anyway), but it could certainly get your blood pumping.

-Armaldo fainted.
-Kabutops fainted.
-Ki Wins!

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 5:04:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A surprised laugh left Chu-e but he stepped forward, quick to pat his two exhausted pokemon on the head before he returned them back to their pokeballs. A stupid grin was on his face, and instead of just letting off with some claps, he tried to pull the taller boy into a delighted hug with his bony arms.

"I'm okay, promise! I miss having good battles like that. I'll probably need to rest up for a bit later, though." A small laugh, pushing aside any of his personal discomfort. When he got home, he'd need to lay down and curl up for a while. This was more taxing than he was letting on.

"I never got to go on a journey as a kid, so it's nice to be able to take Gym Challenges like this. Even if I had lost, it still would have been super fun!"
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 16:06:36 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Noodles Style, activate.

Doug grinned at the man, tipping his hat.

"Glad ya had fun, man. That should be what it's all 'bout."

Well, that and learning. Often times though, the trainers that walked through the gates had so much experience there really wasn't much that could be taught to them in a single battle.

"Ya can take a rest at m'office if ya want. I sleep there all the time."

Quite literally.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 4:34:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: