awards
1,799 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Spirit Saboteur [M]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 21:44:19 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
It was moderately late at night, most of the Rocket sub was asleep or at least quiet. Yet within the lab stirred an aggressive clanging, as if someone were angrily adjusting parts in a machine. Oscar had been given a space within the Labs to work on the prototype for his Infinity Energy Generator, a kind gift from . He had worked for weeks on this prototype based on the blueprints he and Lulu had drawn out, and when it was finally complete the damn thing wouldn't turn on.

Oscar had tried everything, he had rearranged most of the circuitry to try and make this stupid prototype work. Yet every time he tried to test it the fucker wouldn't stir, not even a spark. It was getting so bad that Oscar was starting to think he was going crazy. Surely it had to try to turn on, like make some sort of clanking sound before deciding not to work. Yet there it stood, silently glaring down at an exasperated Oscar with nary a nudge.

Oscar became desperate, viciously smashing in parts and making a hell of a fuss. Hopefully it wouldn't disturb anyone still working within the labs.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,357 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Spirit Saboteur [M]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 22:45:00 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Lulu worked late.

Eyes, bloodshot per 67 hours of no naptime, shot down an empty hallway at the sound of sudden destruction. Genesect?

Lulu was 75% stealth, 25% rapidly building rage as she spent too maddeningly long attempting to locate the source of bouncing metallic echoes. However, at the eventual sight of Oscar in his violent fit of tech-induced frustration, her body left the shadows with all obviousness and haste. She fell apart, running over.

“AAAH! OSCAR. No! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Was this man possessed? Better be.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,799 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Spirit Saboteur [M]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 21:36:35 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
A voice broke Oscar from his frenzy, pulling his attention as they approached. Oscar turned his head toward Lulu, his eyes blood shot and twitching wildly. A demented smile stretched over his face as he tried to speak, "Oh Lulu, how pleasant to see you here. Sorry if I disturbed you I was just KILLING MY LIFE'S WORK!

Oscar kicked the machine before draping himself dramatically over it. He groaned loudly, heaving as he slowly pulled himself up again. "It makes no sense! It should work! I've done everything right! Yet bafflingly it does nothing! Not even a spark! If it wasn't working it should at least make a sound, but it doesn't matter how many times I turn it on! I just SITS there!"

To illustrate his point, Oscar began pumping the activation switch on and off. Just as he ahd claimed, nothing happened. Finally Oscar shoved the switch down and sat on the floor, "It defies physics Lulu! It makes no sense! Have I been transported to a new world in which the laws of science just--changed!?

Oscar huffed, seemingly finally running out of will power to stay mad. He now tried to avoid eye contact with Lulu, embarrassed by his outburst. He thought of making some sort of excuse, an explanation that would validate his rage. All he could get out was a hoarse, "I'm very tired and frustrated."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,357 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Spirit Saboteur [M]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 1:54:44 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Her own manic, bloodshot eyes were met with a matching pair. Yikes. She regarded him with a slightly less phased expression than the first time she’d seen this demonic side of him take over, or the other times. They’d worked together for a while. She was becoming accustomed to her boss’s terrifying theatrics. She didn’t dare interrupt.

When he was finished, it all took a moment to process. She breathed through deeply hidden rage, pacifying herself.

“Yes, well. I understand..”

The scientist went to investigating, of course, walking around to the back of the machine, crouching and removing a multitool from a pocket within her lab coat to loosen some screws at a back panel.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Spirit Saboteur [M]
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 1:43:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
rotom

has appeared!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - levitate[break]
ominous wind / hex / shock wave / trick / blizzard / poltergeist

IN MIDST THE TECHNOLOGICAL CARNAGE, a nearby mini-fridge is possessed. Lured in by the escalating emotion, the Rotom blows OMINOUS WINDS.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]
&
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,799 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Spirit Saboteur [M]
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 4:46:20 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
As Lulu took over, Oscar curled up and sighed. Perhaps some rest would help him take his mind off of his hardships. Maybe a beer or two. He was about to propose a quick drink to Lulu when he noticed something peeking from behind the generator. He squinted at the elusive figure, recognizing a mischievous grin as it dove back into hiding. Oscar's eyes opened wide, quickly realizing what was wrong.

He began to laugh, no cackle as he rose to his feet. The borderline crazed laughter lasted several seconds before he finally addressed Lulu. "Well I'll be a fucking son of a bitch! There's a god damn Rotom hiding in the generator. Ha! Can you imagine! Holy shit, I'm gonna kill it." Oscar picked up a wrench once more, but the game would change quite drastically. 

Seemingly realizing that its fun was over, Rotom leapt from the generator into a nearby minifridge. The fridge sparked and twirled as the rotom grotesquely imprinted its visage upon it, chuckling as it pulled its new vessel from the wall. At the height of its cruel laughter, the rotom sent an Ominous Wind toward the duo. 

Oscar groaned, diving out of the way as the ghostly breeze slammed into the generator. He stomped to his feet, rage blazing in his bloodshot eyes. "Mother fucker thinks he can damage my shit huh? I'm gonna rip it two, where did I put my pokeballs?" While Oscar looked for his set-aside pokeballs, the rotom lifted itself in the air and began quickly approaching.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,357 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Spirit Saboteur [M]
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 3:18:41 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

She could believe it. A Rotom’s fun was never over. Oscar should have known that by now.

The blood which Lulu had been looking for this week: she could taste it. If only the powers that be would release the leash. “I’m going to FUCKING KILL RARARIE.” ( )

Eyes, crazed, watched as the phantom menace shot into a refrigerator.

Lulu had always hated ghosts. Darkrai knew and felt this on a level no one could understand. As Lulu inwardly devolved into a state of rage and panic, she dodged the attack in sync with her superior, the two surely always on the lookout for fuckery. Darkrai rose out of the floor. This shit was not okay.

All pokemon existed for the glory of Rocket. This one was fucking up. The legendary shot a godly, powerful DARK PULSE at the possessed refrigerator. Lulu stared from a corner on her ass, observing, broken into silence by the turn of events.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,799 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Spirit Saboteur [M]
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 17:29:14 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar finally found his pokeball belt near a chair on the other side of the room. However, by the time he chose a ball the loud and distinct sound of a pokemon being evaporated from existence would draw his attention. Before him stood Darkrai in all of its glory, and as the darkness from its attack faded it would be made clear how trivial this task was to it.

The rotom was gone, a smashed mini-fridge left in its place. Oscar gulped heavily, slowly putting his pokeballs back where he had found them. Sure it was a relief that the matter was handled, but who wouldn't be scared shitless after witnessing a god smite something. It sent sobering shivers down Oscar's spine.

He shook it off though, there was work to be done. The beast awkwardly clapped his hands together, gingerly walking to the generator while giving darkrai a wide berth. "Well, now that that's settled. Let's see how it performs now." Oscar walked over to the ignition switch and casually flipped it. The generator sparked to life, creating a grand racket as it attempted to create power before abruptly winding down. Oscar disengaged the switch, hopping up in down with absolute glee.

"Fuck yeah! You see? It didn't fuckin' work but at least I could tell! Oh shit this'll be so much easier now." Oscar busily began gathering his tools, prepared to work into the wee hours of the night in order to get this thing running properly. Half way through his scavenging though, he became aware of the other person in the room and calmly faced Lulu.

"Lulu um--I really can't thank you enough. You witnessed me at my lowest and still helped me out, that's more than anyone else had done for me. I appreciate you."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,357 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Spirit Saboteur [M]
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 2:41:08 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

With the problem extinguished, Darkrai faded back into somewhere.

Lulu was tired of setbacks. They were common occurrences on the sub. Only recently, they’d recovered from the ping-ponging doom of Genesect, and the foolishness of . Somewhere, deep within the rage of her soul, however, she found reason not to blame for the destruction of his life’s work on a Rotom. Far be it from her to hold the man back.

’Let’s see how it performs now.’ Lulu eyed the metal panels of her ground, short on sleep and patience. The sparks and reverberating impacts caused a jolt in her neck—stress. Regardless of her loose grip on time of day, it was too late for bullshit at any point. She said nothing, only because it was Oscar. The killing of the corrupted machine was a welcomed blessing.

She shook, not calm at all, but trying to be. Her brows were stretched beneath bangs, but amber eyes didn’t widen, too tired to look too surprised.

A Rotom. A fucking Rotom.

That’s all it took to set them back weeks.

She felt her heart breathe deeply and pacify itself, looking back at him. She deadpanned. “I’ll be here all week. Glad I could help.”

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,799 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Spirit Saboteur [M]
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 5:31:33 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
As Lulu left, I wish I could say Oscar had an introspective look on his behavior. Alas, no one shall understand what he had gone through to reach that point of desperation. The hours of tinkering with apparently no results, perpetual failure without reason, it drove him mad. 

Luckily there was a solution to his seemingly impossible question. Oscar wasn't worried about losing progress, progress can be regained easily. The idea of losing everything though, that his dream wasn't possible--that was far worse then a setback. 

Thus as Lulu left Oscar could be heard happily humming to himself as he continued his work. All was right with the world once more.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,357 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Spirit Saboteur [M]
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 5:24:48 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

With Oscar gone, Lulu turned back to the beaten prototype and reached for a pack of cigarettes from within her coat. At these hours, no one could point out that it wasn’t that great of an idea.

Smoke soon rose from within her thin fingers and hissed from her tired lungs. After a long drag, she disappeared into shadow.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Spirit Saboteur [M]
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 22:00:46 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

RECEIVES THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: