Chiaroscuro [C]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Chiaroscuro [C]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 17:23:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","sumi1"]
[attr="class","sumi3"]
[attr="class","sumi2"]Once Sumi had gotten comfortable Xander had instructed that she keep her pose and so she froze in place. At first it was a little difficult. Not moving, not speaking, just sitting there waiting as he worked on his craft. She realized the more she thought about it the harder it would be. So she took the time to think about her studies instead. For the next two hours she ran through her recent lectures in school.

A study session in her head, if you will. Boring, sure, but the reason she maintained stellar grades in school, and kept the scholarship she had been awarded, was because she was serious about her studies. She was about to begin analyzing a play from her drama class that they had just read when Xander's voice pulls her from her thoughts.

"Okay." he says as he turns his gaze towards her. It takes her a minute to snap out of the foggy schoolwork haze she was in before she sits up a little straighter. "It's finished. You promise not to judge it too harshly?" he said and Katsumi's eyes widened. "Oh," she breathed before shaking her head. Clasping her hands against her chest she offered him a sweet smile. "No, there's now way. Your art is so beautiful, I could never say anything bad about it."

It was true, just seeing his sketch earlier let her know just how talented he was. She was sure whatever he worked hard on would be wonderful. She turned to Gloomtail and pet him on the head. "You did such a good job." she complimented him, "Thank you for keeping me company," she said sweetly as she planted a soft kiss on the side of his head.

She then turned her attention towards Xander and stood up. After a short stretch she chuckled and stepped closer to him. "May I?" she asked softly as she held out her hands. Ready to receive the drawing and look at the masterpiece she had the pleasure of being apart of.
--

Gloomtail and Xander are so cute! ^.^ | xtra notes:
RED LIPS, WET SKIN ON,
- t h e - p o r c e l a i n -
dandy ♫

[newclass=.sumi1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://pile.randimg.net/3/10/190070/Katsumi%20Post.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#932f44!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #15151a;border-right:2px solid #15151a;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .sumi3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
Chiaroscuro [C]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 17:51:18 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman3"]
[attr="class","morhuman3-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman3-title"]
Melt Away The Ice[break]Around My Frozen Heart

[attr="class","morhuman3-tagged"]
@sumi

[attr="class","morhuman3-subtitle"]
My life been good and bad and all around. The more things I lost, the more I found. Like fire, everything I touch I consume.

[attr="class","morhuman3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-icon"]

There goes that smile of her's again, lighting up his world with how blinding it was. "You sure? Not even if I messed up your face or drew you with an extra eye?" he hadn't, but it was fun to tease.

[break][break]

Gloomtail squees at the praise, a slight blush rising to his cheek at Sumi's kiss. Oh yeah. She'd definitely just become one of his new favorite people. Once she stands, the dragon floats over to Xander's side. His tail gently nudges against Xander's arm as if to say, "Hey, I like her." but Xander could already tell.

[break][break]

Xander's not exactly nervous, but he's not entirely confident either. His eyes linger on her hands. Inside his mouth, teeth pull against his cheek. "Of course." and now the sketchbook is in her hands.

[break][break]

On the page is Sumi with a perfect smile that brims with all the light Xander thought she had. Behind her, Gloomtail looms with a haunting expression. He casts an uneven shadow across her body that is pushed back by the radiance of her grin. Even the water fountain that she sits on is drawn in a dark and oppressing shade.

[break][break]

"So, what do you think?"

[attr="class","morhuman3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

You brighten up my world.
[attr="class","morhuman3-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.morhuman3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman3-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman3-title { font:800 42px VT323;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;margin-left:-5px;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:172px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-167px; }.morhuman3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman3-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#a3a3a3;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman3-pkmn { margin:25px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman3-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman3-post i { color:#a3a3a3; }.morhuman3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman3-icon img { height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#df4567;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Chiaroscuro [C]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 11:02:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","sumi1"]
[attr="class","sumi3"]
[attr="class","sumi2"]Katsumi watched the exchange between Gloomtail and his trainer and smiles. She always enjoyed watching pokémon interact with their trainer's, it was something really sweet. At least, most of the times it was. "Of course." Xander says after a moment of hesitation. Was he nervous, he didn't have to be but she was sure he knew that. She wanted to tell him all would be well but she didn't want to overdo it.

A moment later the sketchbook was placed in her hands. The weight of the book caused her hands to dip a bit but her slender fingers gingerly wrapped around the book and held it upright so she could see it better. Her eyes widen as she examines the artwork. It was certainly more than impressive. She was surprised he managed to capture all this just from her posing beside Gloomtail. "So, what do you think?" he asked after a moment.

"This is.." Katsumi said as she took a moment to find the right words. "This is amazing Xander, truly." her words didn't do it justice. The way he managed to capture her smile and the contrast of light and dark between her and Gloomtail made the feel of the art entirely different. "It's almost like I'm looking at a picture from a fantasy novel, you know?" she said with a grin. "The dark and all powerful dragon and the princess. I love it." she continued with a blush.

A bit of a nerdy comparison. It shed light on the things Katsumi liked to spend time on but she felt like it was fitting. She loved high fantasy. Dragons, elves, magic, the works. It all gave her a fuzzy warm feeling when she got to indulge in it. "I was right, you really are talented. Gifted even." she continued to praise him. "Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part."
--

Gloomtail and Xander are so cute! ^.^ | xtra notes:
RED LIPS, WET SKIN ON,
dandy ♫

[newclass=.sumi1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://pile.randimg.net/3/10/190070/Katsumi%20Post.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#932f44!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #15151a;border-right:2px solid #15151a;[/newclass][newclass=.sumi3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .sumi3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
Chiaroscuro [C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 10:00:54 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman3"]
[attr="class","morhuman3-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman3-title"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-tagged"]
@sumi

[attr="class","morhuman3-subtitle"]
My life been good and bad and all around. The more things I lost, the more I found. Like fire, everything I touch I consume.

[attr="class","morhuman3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman3-icon"]

"This is amazing Xander, truly." [break][break]

It's brief, there one second and gone the next, but he smiles. Not the half-assed one he'd been plastering awkwardly across his face either. Sincere and dimly lit, but real nonetheless.[break][break]

"I'm happy you like it." astute, amber hues tilt to the pink peppered onto her cheeks. "The model makes the sketch. Without you, it wouldn't be nearly as good." like the sun eclipsed by the moon, there'd be no light.[break][break]

"A princess and a dragon, huh?" Sumi did look like royalty when she smiled. "Yeah, I could see that. I honestly just drew what came to me. Your smile is radiant, and I wanted to capture that."[break][break]

He glances down at his sketchbook, an idea forming. "Would you like to keep it?" he asks suddenly, staring up at her. "The sketchbook. Do you want it?" two questions, one disguised under the other. [break][break]

"If I'm going to teach you, you'll need one anyone anyway. A few of the pages have artwork on them already. But the majority of it's empty." [break][break]

The offer filled his chest with anxious pressure. He'd never given one of his sketchbooks away before. Once he scribbled on the pages, the book was his forever. But he'd also never had a student before. Passing the book on felt like something a teacher would do.[break][break]

That had to be it, right?[break][break]

"No biggie if you don't. I can get you a fresh one. I have plenty."

[attr="class","morhuman3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

You brighten up my world.
[attr="class","morhuman3-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.morhuman3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman3-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman3-title { font:800 42px VT323;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;margin-left:-5px;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:172px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-167px; }.morhuman3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman3-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#a3a3a3;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman3-pkmn { margin:25px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman3-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman3-post i { color:#a3a3a3; }.morhuman3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman3-icon img { height:90px;width:90px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#df4567;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:13px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Chiaroscuro [C]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 11:24:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","sumi1"]
[attr="class","sumi3"]
[attr="class","sumi2"]"Would you like to keep it?" he suddenly asks her which makes Katsumi's honey brown eyes widen in surprise. "Me?!" she asks, even though she knows he wouldn't be asking anyone else. "The sketchbook. Do you want it?" he asks again and Katsumi stares down at the art piece. "You mean I can really have this?" she asked again. "I mean you worked so hard on it..."

"If I'm going to teach you, you'll need one anyone anyway. A few of the pages have artwork on them already. But the majority of it's empty." That was true. He did have a very good point. And it would save her some money which was another good thing. Still, she understood sharing a journal was extremely personal. A sketchbook probably even more so. Nonetheless she was extremely flattered by the offer.

"No biggie if you don't. I can get you a fresh one. I have plenty." And he was offering to get her a new one? Art supplies weren't cheap. It was why she never took it up when she was younger. "Oh no! I couldn't have you do that." she said as she shook her head. "You're so sweet though," she continued as she flashed him another bright smile.

"I-if you really don't mind me having it...." she began as another flush crept on her cheeks. She stared down at the sketch book in her hands before turning to look up at him. "I'd love to keep it." she chuckled, "Who knows maybe your talent and charm will rub off on me if I do." she teased. "Thank you so much! I'll take good care of it." she continued as she practically cradled it against her chest gently.

--

I am so sorry I took so long. I understand if you never want to thread with me again ;A; | xtra notes:
RED LIPS, WET SKIN ON,
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Chiaroscuro [C]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 22:34:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: