snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ludens
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 1:52:03 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]late into the night, fernando silph will receive a text. simple, to the point, and leaving no room for questioning. a summons to her lab, to find her submersed in papers scattered across a desk. lab reports, analyses, copied pages of text books all stare up at her like pieces of a puzzle. her own research lays underneath, overtaken by the task at hand.

crystals, energy, space, repeat. fuck, her brain is starting to hurt.

"this is ridiculous," she manages to grit out between sorting, more to her work than him. frustration bleeds into her movements, pretty features morphing into half of a scowl. her papers are arranged and rearranged, placed in order upon order as if that will cause it to make sense. pink mist is surprisingly absent, as if the faint power knows it is of no use in this setting. not yet, not now.

"do you have any new information?" does he have something she's missing?

yes, he definitely does, laid between hidden meanings and need.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ludens
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 2:18:06 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Time in Lilycove is time wasted. Recovering from the wound of his excursion leaves him tied to the city. Expediting his recovery means frequenting the region’s best hospital. What filler time he has between visits means visiting those he’s left behind.

So when she beckons him, he comes. It’s only proper considering how much he demands of her when their roles swap. When he says now, she’s expected to quiver in reply.

Nothing substantial.

He hovers in the door way, admiring her workspace and the ethic required to build up such clutter. “Nothing related to our current research. Nothing that I can confidently put on paper.” Seeing her break down brings a smile to his face. It reminds him of himself.

Of progress.

Just a weird cry when an artifact was destroyed. Probably a Pokemon but any leads I have on it are gone.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ludens
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 2:33:32 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she glances up at the sound of his voice, at his presence hovering in the doorway. her lips quirk into a smile, flashing teeth and bordering on aggression. it's misplaced frustration, needing an outlet as desperately as she needs a breakthrough.

knowledge makes her hungry, greedy, powerful. and he simply amplifies it by presence alone, goading her to become a version of herself he has crafted with his own hands on her skin.

"i see," she murmurs. her hands stop, papers settling onto her desk. a huff of irritation escapes and with it, a soft puff of pink mist. it bleeds in the empty space between them, half a calling and half an offer. his injuries linger in her mind for a moment and as if a chain reaction, psychic terrain bleeds further. "you can come closer. i don't bite that hard." that's a lie. she does and that much he knows.

curiosity rises as he feeds her tiny tidbits of information. not related to their current project but interesting enough to warrant her entire attention. she shifts to the front of the desk, arms stretching behind her to brace her weight against its sturdy form.

"an artifact?" she knows of some ancient items that could be similar. those of legends, those of myth. "have you seen it before?"

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ludens
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 3:11:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]They are beholden to each other. Their bond has been christened by the Gods. It shows in the way they summon their essence. Hers, a fragment of what it was, pulls at him. He has no choice but to succumb.

I wanted to make sure I wasn’t interrupting.

Practiced and purposeful steps kill the distance between them. It’s only them and the desk, a pair of scornful eyes bleeding with contempt. “No.

MISTY TERRAIN stems from his sleeves, pandering around his wrist until they lose their buoyancy. “A glass orb that houses an eternal flame.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ludens
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 3:37:03 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]red string ties them together, strengthened by the bonds graced upon them. even with just a fragment, it's enough to draw him in. perhaps half her, half power. whichever it may be, she's greedily drinking in the lessening distance.

"you're a welcome interruption," she murmurs. with just him, her, and a desk, she should feel like a cornered animal. except, she doesn't. there's a hunger simmering beneath the surface, awakened and heightened by his own terrain mingling with hers. her body shifts, closer proximity gained with little effort. whether from anticipation, need, or a subconscious urge to move, she cannot be sure.

"eternal flame," an echo meant to stimulate her mind. frustration still clings desperately to her being and while an idea should come faster, it's blocked by the irritation of her currently abandoned work. "it sounds vaguely familiar but i can't place it right now. maybe from a story?" a flame that burns for all eternity sounds fictional but then again, so did aliens from another dimension.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ludens
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 3:53:44 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Her flirtations are coy. She’s tempting him and he knows it. Whatever evolutions she’s undertaken has cast her personality aside for something brighter, flashier. He’s not sure if he likes it, knowing full well it’s an improvement, and borders the growing tension with inaction.

The mind is strong but the body is weak.

Terrains mingle in a clash of warm colors, twisting into ugly knots like bodies caught in reckless abandon. He can feel her prick against his hands, fuzzy cotton softer than any bedside.

Indeed. Unfortunately, fire is symbolic enough to last a lifetime. Lore is saturated with fire and its many metaphors. Finding something usable will take more time than its worth.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ludens
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 4:18:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]poking a sleeping bear comes in many forms. for illeana reyes, it comes as feigned innocence. she's become well versed in what works and what doesn't, honing it into enough of a weapon to use for her own enjoyment. a welcome improvement from what had been and what never will again.

temptation, pleasure, hunger. all welcome changes as far as she's concerned. if he minds, she doesn't care enough to tell. in fact, she tests the waters with a single hand raising off the desk's surface to brush against his side. toying, as a cat would a mouse.

"if you decide it's something you'd like to look into, i could add it to my list." the mixing of terrains almost leaves her breathless. the pull is enough to allow a soft shudder to dance down her spine. anticipation fuels the psychic mist further, as if needing the mingling to strengthen the bond they already share. "are you able to wait?"

it's only barely relating to an eternal flame if she stops to think about it.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ludens
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 4:55:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Here, in the seclusion of her office, her advancement is met with equal fervor. Being bed-ridden leaves Fernando antsy for movement, for anything aside from the torturous waiting that comes from being examined for lasting damages. The only pain he has is the one that says he needs her.

She paws for him, sending a mixed message he responds to with a more forward declaration. His own hand tugs back at her hand, using it as a fulcrum to bring her close, uprooting her for relying on the desk for support. She won’t be needing it, for now.

I would like that.

He brings her hand up to his face, leaving it against his cheek. The longer they remain between their terrains the more potent his becomes. Even Fernando isn’t immune to its influence. It proves addictive, mind-melding. His own aggression is amplified but not to the point of lashing out. He needs Tapu Fini for that.

Depends. How long do I have to wait?

There’s no doubt their answers stray away from the subject matter.

How much time do you have?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ludens
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 18:44:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]need ties them together, perhaps more than their usual bond. she leaves it to him to up the ante as he always will. fernando's known for pushing to excel, pushing to become better. she has him to thank for who she has become and who she will never be again. bits and pieces of him are laced into her dna, perhaps before their previous night spent learning new parts of each other. beneath that lies a need for him she can't ignore, as if he placed it there himself to keep her close, to keep her of use for him.

where he pulls, she follows. the crutch the desk had become fades, no longer of use here. her body practically sings at the lessened distance, goosebumps rising over her skin with just a touch. the spell he places her under is noticeable in the way her lips part, in the way her eyes dart between his and his lips. distracted, as if phantom touch has her already anticipating what's to come. and where he raised the stakes with his pull, she finds herself taking it one step further. her idle hand rises, seeking purchase in the fabric of his shirt. it curls and balls into a fist, tugging gently as if she doesn't need to use words to ask a question they both want answered.

"would you?" her hand settles against his face, gently tracing the line of his jaw. there's both desire and affection in her touch, shifting and morphing the longer her hand stays. "just to please you, then." a promise, left to linger between what little distance separates them.

his terrain overpowers the fragment of hers, as if urged by the bond between two deities. the addictive quality is lost on her in the moment, in the rising tension threatening to break. and yet, she finds herself inhaling more as if it's a lifeline she needs. a way to stay close, a way to further the intimate bond they share. she's not sure where the line between her remaining power and her own desire blurs.

"as long as tolerable," comes with the shift from fingertips to nails, lightly scratching down his cheek. once more, she toys before devouring as only a cat knows how. her eyes seek his as his next question falls and silence follows. a pause, a consideration that lingers for a mere moment. her decision is unsurprisingly quick.

"for you?" she flashes a smile. "forever if needed."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ludens
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 20:42:46 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“I would.

Tension festers with time. Touches, no matter how light, or rough, only serve as an appetizer that aggravates his hunger. It shows in the way his face contorts to match a side of him she’s seldom seen.

The old Illeana sees what he wants her to. Fernando, resting bitch face aside, is cordial to a tee. His smiles are forced but the words that slip from them are encouraging, bound by logic that flowers her in admirable and encouragement. Whatever fragments of the real Fernando she sees only bleed out on the battlefield, as sparse as the Primal crystals they’ve been tasked with finding.

Here, with his mortal creed broken, he grants her a window into the same fearsome man those around him have grown to acknowledge. There is a sharp coldness that comes from the way his eyes narrow, judging them in a scornful husk of disapproval.

He stares at her all the same, tired of playing cat and mouse.

So he tears into her, his own hands cupping her face into his, devouring her in drawn out, malicious kisses. His lips come down to squeeze out the air from hers, coiling around her own, the sound of their own puckering filling in the standstill.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ludens
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 2:21:43 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]aggression tickles a fancy she didn't know she had, as if awakening something previously undiscovered. there's a thrill involved in invoking such a response, one she'll chase without recognizing it. the disapproval, the scolding, and apparently the punishment.

a pleased hum escapes, like an admiration of her own handiwork. pushing fernando silph to the edge with little effort is a skill most do not possess. hell, she didn't even know she did. and yet, somehow his mask cracks and there's a glimpse inside she's only seen in shimmering fragments on a bloody field. reminiscent of a force during war yet different in a way she can't quite put a finger on.

hunger drives them both: him to action and her to response.

his hands cup her face, holding firm as he snuffs out any air she had. replacing oxygen with his own, breathing into her with a cruelness she finds enticing. desire spreads like wildfire and she's moving before she can think, before she can process anything other than him devouring her. hands reach up to knot into fabric and yank, almost too rough with a ferocity unbecoming of her. the momentum shifts her body back enough to clash with the edge of her desk, papers rustling and drowning in the sound of tension breaking.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ludens
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 11:40:37 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LUDENS

ECHOES MADE IN HASTE BOUND OFF OTHERS

THE SOUND OF HER SATISFACTION IRKS HIM. Drives him up a goddamn wall. Impatience bleeds through every pore of his goosebumped skin. Inside, there is a need. One that he looks to kill by suffocating her in kisses.

And, for a moment, that suffices. But need grows. Exponentially. All it takes is the right trigger. When her body rebuffs against her desk, the sound serves as a reminder for where they are. What they’re supposed to be doing.

Her work is important and not one to be disturbed. There will be no displacing hours of organization with a brash sweep of their hands against her desk to clear up space. No. That’s juvenile.

A hand curves around her waist. Gives her nice grab as his fingers sink into flesh. She fills out the spaces between his fingers generously, a stark reminder for what he’s in store for.

Turn around.

There is no growl. No aggression despite the way he handles her. No. Fernando Silph delivers the line with the cold, authority others have prostrated themselves under. She too will be no different.

Well, that’s not all true. Here, the situation reverses. She just doesn’t know it yet.

Hands on the desk. Bend.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ludens
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 3:34:46 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]for as submissive as she used to be, there's a mild annoyance laced into the situation. normally, she takes orders with no problem, no task going ignored. here, it's a different game, a different set of circumstances.

an inner conflict rises with the first command, with the touch it follows. to follow or to bite back. she knows the saying. don't bite the hand that feeds you. don't disrespect fernando silph, of all people. there's a coldness to him she almost craves, if only to shatter into pieces. erase coldness and rewrite it with something more pleased.

eventually, she just caves.

shifting in his grasp, twirling to face the desk. there's an art to movement and use of proximity. she's crafty with her body, brushing against just the right spots, leaning into the hand at her waist. and when her head turns slightly, eyes seeking his, there's something challenging simmering just beneath the surface.

no bite comes with the second command. her hands find their home naturally, as if it's second nature to follow his lead. the arch follows and the slowness of movement is purposeful. a tease, even without fighting his instructions. and while patience is a virtue, illeana reyes no longer caters to such a thing. instead, she attempts to maintain what little control he could possibly allow with the rising of a hand. fingers tangle into fabric and she's tugging.

if only dragging fernando silph down to hell were as simple as this.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ludens
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 3:53:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LUDENS

ECHOES MADE IN HASTE BOUND OFF OTHERS

ILLEANA ISN’T HIS FIRST. And by no means will she be his last. But to say she’s the most surprising among his body count? Well, it’s not an award he dishes out lightly. Watching her transformation—no, evolution—stirs him up something wicked is both puzzling and incredibly vexing.

But a devote man pious in the way of debauchery stands by his tenants. Every gesture she partakes pains him, adding the the inevitable damage she inflicts on his will as he bides his time. When all is said and done, his deliverance will come. Retribution will be anything but swift, drawn out until justice is enacted.

Reveling in the actions to come strings his heartbeat to a pulse that invigorates his hunger.

Don’t make a mess.

It’s both a warning and an order. Both for her workspace as well as a small hint at what’s to come. He does so, well aware that he’s going to work against her. Do everything in his power to make her fail. All because there is validation in leaving her so satisfied that she betrays both duty and pride.

Or so he derive his own fascination with his undiscovered kink.

Dragging him down to hell is easier than expected. He’s brought to his knees. His own hands jimmy against her last line of defense and he peels away the one last reservation they have before soiling her office.

Fernando enjoys his last supper before he submits himself to Illeana’s hellhole. Except, from the hymns she recites so joyously, only one of them is subjected purgatory. The other instead travels well beyond to a higher plane of existence.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ludens
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 1:00:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]a warning, a command, a challenge. three meanings laced into a small string of words breathed behind her.

it causes a mild pause, a consideration as her eyes dart to the papers. is it possible to not make a mess? given the position... she almost doubts it. one could just barely call it a set up. she might just know better. he's a man with purpose, drive, desire. calculated, precise. her head turns slightly to glance at him, to see if there's another order or a giveaway of crumbling resolve.

she finds neither.

instead, she finds something better.

to see fernando silph on his knees is a sight to behold. it's not often it happens, perhaps a rare instance in the strings of the universe. she's certain, then, that she'd almost prefer this more often. whether that's of what he starts or simply because of him alone, she doesn't get a chance to dwell on it.

no, not when whatever little distance between them is overrun with pure instinct. she's certain feelings don't exist here, not in the way mist clouds the room, clouds her judgement. pink and blue, reminiscent of a different time. a different union. who knew it'd lead here?

a mess becomes them until she's not sure where hell ends and heaven begins. eventually, they become one in the same.