part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ludens
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 8:45:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LUDENS

ECHOES MADE IN HASTE BOUND OFF OTHERS

HE ENJOYS HER TASTE. Savors her wholly. Because Illeana Reyes tastes of victory.

There is triumph in laying claim to something that belongs to another. The love interest of his eternal rival stands before him, quivering, as he feeds off the ambrosia that comes from living to see another day.

First, Fernando had taken his company, his namesake. Silph Co. allows Devon Corp to retains its name, a remnant not to be forgotten, to establish it’s dominance over the region’s household name. He even leaves his sister around to let it flounder. But that’s not enough.

So next, he pursues his beloved. In more ways than one, this is a mutual want. Illeana, so quick to mend her broken heart, finds it encapsulated in the attention, validation, and responsiveness in the way she breaks through Fernando’s walls. He allows her in because she is more than a guest.

She is his treasure.

And so he worships her name upon his lips, drawn out in appreciation, before he seals them shut with a kiss.

Mmm.

When he stands he licks his lips clean. The evidence only sits on the tip of his tongue. He swallows, exasperated.

He wants more but knows he shouldn’t.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ludens
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 2:09:23 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]truthfully, it's quite difficult to not make a mess. papers crinkle under her weight, shifting with each shudder, each shiver.

and by the end, the only mess made is herself.

there's a flush to her cheeks, a soft tremble to her body. pleasure still clings even as he stands, as she tries to collect herself into something that isn't a puddle on her desk. a hand rises, running through the front of her hair and brushing it out of her eyes. her chest heaves slightly even when she begins to sit back up, when she begins to look to him again.

"so," she whispers, trying very hard to not look as afterglow-y as she feels. a smile rises, one still laced with carnal instincts no matter how she tries to shake it out. "i don't suppose i'm going back to work anytime soon?" there's a mild hope there, as if she expects him to give in to her as much as she wants to give in to him. can she push it, though? or are there more important deeds for him to do? hesitation clings with bony fingers, gripping her thighs in the same way he was and she hates it. take what you want, take what you are owed. if only it were so simple to follow as he makes it sound.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,739 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ludens
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 4:18:30 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LUDENS

“OH?”

Fernando looks at her expectantly. Unlike his partner in crime, his expression is absolved of any guilt. Despite being both the perpetrator as well as her benefactor, a post nut clarity acumen concludes the tail end of his gift.

The first time comes at his insistence, hence the demand and execution. Anything further requires her to play her part. A tango takes two and she’s up one to nothing.

Did that not clear your mind, Reyes?

Hesitation cannot handle her the same way he can. With a firm squeeze of her thighs, his fingers pry them apart, reassuring where her will falters.

Usually that helps.

Sometimes Fernando is oblivious. Other times, he just like to play the part.

What do you need, Illeana?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ludens
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2021 1:22:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]pleasure slowly begins to fade from her skin, enough for her mind to begin clicking gears back into place. they eventually churn over with new life, chugging and chugging as she processes.

"a bit," she offers quietly. he's prying her thighs apart and she's having trouble concentrating when he's still so close and she's, well, needy?

it helps, sure, but she's come to realize she's growing greedy in this exchange. she could let him go on his way and get back to work. that's a simple thing to do. the thing is, she doesn't want to do simple. she's always done simple. this complicated thing keeps her senses heightened, keeps her wanting and chasing. and maybe that's the whole point.

the way he uses her actual name unhinges something in her. she reaches for him before she can use any other judgement besides his hands on her thighs and the look in her eyes.

"i need more," a beat, a pause, a swallow. and then, her hands are traveling down. does she say it? does she not? the cliché happens anyway, mostly because fuck. it. her voice drops an octave when it bubbles out of her throat again. "i need you."

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,739 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ludens
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 7:53:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LUDENS

HER HANDS PURCHASE SOMETHING THEY CANNOT AFFORD. As she explores a place she’s visited but never quite made home, Fernando stifles an inappropriate laugh. It’s haughty, cocky with experience, calling out her bluff after she’s already displayed her hesitance.

Fingers press deeper, as if to play along, but reclines when he leans into her pull.

Prove it.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ludens
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 3:39:30 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]maybe she took out a small loan to be able to afford this. better yet, maybe she simply sold her soul to the man in her grasp and this is collections time.

fingers dig and part of her thinks of it as encouragement. naïve, really. they release when he leans and she's raising her head a little higher.

the challenge settles in the spaces between them. she chews on it until it hurts her teeth. her hands grip a little tighter, pull a little harder.

"okay," she murmurs. her eyes flicker between his and his lips for a moment. and then, she's closing distance until lips morph together and her body presses firmly against his.

this probably proves nothing but it's a start?

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,739 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ludens
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 3:54:43 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LUDENS

ACCEPTANCE MEANS COMPLICITY. Progress is put on hold for a need that proves too pressing for either to pass up. In it, he finds a side of Illeana he’s becoming increasingly accustomed to, estranged due to the drastic change, but one welcomed with a soft sneer.

A start is all he can ask for. His lips meet hers and that’s where his actions ends. His part proves docile, malleable underneath her hands. He had meant it when he ordered her to prove it.

His own interest brushes against her when she forces him into an embrace. The burden of proof now lies in her hand.

What necessitates a need?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ludens
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 1:30:46 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]there's few things illeana is completely certain of. one: her ability to push past barriers left by her old self. two: fernando silph is in no way submissive and breedable.

his docile movements deter her for a moment, her lips faltering slightly against his. it's subtle. and yet, he'll pick it apart anyway. she knows better. she should be better.

take what you are owed.

is she owed this, though? is this the endgame of what she's done so far? somewhere, nestled deep between her ribcage, she knows there's a want and it's growing. it started as a game of chasing, of him seeking to conquer. and what has it become now?

his interest shows through a brush, a steady weight she seeks out with suddenly sure fingers.

prove it prove it prove it.

the mantra becomes useful enough when she shifts to repent for sins on her knees.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,739 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ludens
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 4:06:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LUDENS

A NEED IS SOMETHING YOU CANNOT GO WITHOUT. Should you be able to survive without it, the term falls flat as a mere exaggeration. Likewise, Fernando does not need this: he simply wants.

Fernando Silph wants her.

And what he wants he receives. Not because he is owed it but because he does anything and everything to acquire what he desires. The way her lips tremble are coerced into a quick peck. Reassuring, as he buds the bridge that would otherwise leave them stagnant.

He wants her therefore he will do whatever it takes to make sure this happens.

Mmm,” a quick glare taunts her when she looks to copy his communion.

Will her prayer match the grandeur of his? That’s the question he asks behind his gaze. A pleased moan beckons her further. Truth be told, there is no value in murmurs or noise. Fernando is as quiet as a church mouse in his nature habitat. He makes it habit to put on the theatrics, to verbalize exaggerations to push her forward.

Because he wants her to think he needs this.

All because he wants her to deliver. Head held high, head held between capable fingers.

He wants this to happen so he’ll do everything in his power to push her forward. Spiritually, mentally.

His only ask is that she delivers. That she takes from him what she is owed.

He wants her to be greedy.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
ludens
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 1:22:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]it's almost odd to find bits of divinity here. religion is something she doesn't pay much attention to, truthfully. but here, in this cluttered office of hers, she's understanding the art of worship.

it only takes a leap of faith. every deck starts with the fool, after all. the push one needs to begin a journey comes from unexpected places. her push doesn't. instead, it comes from a man whose been pushing from the beginning. from internship to now... pushing and molding and crafting her into something better.

a moan induces confidence and the silly notion that maybe he'll even tell her she's holy.

he won't he won't he won't.

she delivers as he wants, as he takes and takes and takes. reciprocation is the first step for something more and she's a devotee at the altar of a god. they teach various courses about this, you know.

some call it devotion. fools call it love. and some, in the hr classes of every company, call it quid-pro-quo.

hollow cheeks give way to pleasure no matter where this happens to be placed. when she's done, she rises with a high head and a new prize in sight. he taught her to take, to conquer until all of the pieces on the board are hers. and what he hasn't taught, she's acquired on her own, through these same means and others.

greed is a bottomless pit and she's slowly becoming insatiable. it shows when she locks eyes and smiles.

"more."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,739 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ludens
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 22:11:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LUDENS

PRIDE. Confidence. Potential. All words that could aptly describe what he wants to see from her. Under a haze of mixed breathes and inappropriate sweats, he crumbles the farce of his own walls to let her see that the pedestal of a Silph is not that impossible. His weakness is the chamber of physical intimacy,

And when all is said in down, the status quo is returned with a pop of his unbuttoned collar. Sweat is wiped away with the back of his palm, hair rearranged with a comb of his fingers. Heavy panting declines into a pervading silence that gets swept up in an attempt to reestablish some semblance of professionalism.

Reyes.

But the twinkle of her name still rests on his tongue.

As does her taste.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ludens
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2021 7:02:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: