Time (C)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Time (C)
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 14:06:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Normally Gina managed her time sufficiently. She never had trouble managing her duties as a historian, however because she expressed interest in joining the council, managing her responsibilities became increasingly more difficult. It wasn’t a frequent occurrence for people to seek her out to learn more about history, so when she received an email about an individual wanting to know more Gina was tempted to decline, however it was the mans name which that changed her mind: ‘Matias Silph’

She agreed to meeting with him, sending him an appropriate time to meet Gina was notified of his arrival with the knock of her door. She set the book that she was reading aside,

Come in

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,028 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Time (C)
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2021 12:47:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"miss gray."

matias takes a moment to glance around her office, taking in the surroundings as the door slowly closes behind him. once he's satisfied, he approaches, extending a hand only out of courtesy.

"matias silph. the pleasure is mine, miss gray."

[attr="class","noodles"]@gina
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Time (C)
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 8:29:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Silph" Gina smiles at the mans politeness, giving the mans hand a firm squeeze before retracting her hand. She then motioned to the lounge chair "Please take a seat there, make yourself comfortable." Returning to her own seat, Gina's attention was directed towards her guest.

"I understand that you wanted to know more about Hoenn's history, was there something specific that you needed to know?" Gina would only ask since to make this talk quick and simple. It wasn't because she didn't dislike long conversations, she just wanted to answer any questions he had first.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,028 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Time (C)
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 17:42:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"there is, but i wanted your opinion on something first."

despite the wonderful cushions of the chair, matias doesn't find much comfort in her office. it's too unfamiliar, he decides, as his eyes return to meet her gaze.

"what moment in hoenn's history stands out the most to you?"

[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Time (C)
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 11:04:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Gina's eyebrow raise in interest. Curious to know what it was that Matias was exactly looking for. Folding her hands together she rested her arms comfortably on the table, "Go on.." She waits for him to speak again.

her face scrunches together as she contemplates the question. This wasn't the first time she was asked the same question. She had a strange relationship when it came to such questions, she liked them and loathed them at the same time. "When people and pokemon came together to deflect the oncoming meteor. It saved our region and afterwards a beautiful city rose."

She smiled softly towards Matias, hoping that her response would be enough to satisfy his curiosity.

"What else would you like to know"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,028 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Time (C)
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 5:35:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]his knowledge on hoenn's history is limited at best. it's not the answer he wants to hear but he nods regardless, offers a smile only out of manners.

"what do you know about avatars?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Time (C)
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 17:08:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The question is unexpected, she didn’t think that matias would be the individual who would be interested in avatars. Regardless, Gina answers the question to the best of her capabilities. “avatars have existed for a long time, they are gifted powers from certain legendaries. How they used that power was completely up to them, they were a lot more unpredictable in the past compared to today.” Gina was unaware of what exactly Matias was trying to find out, he hadn’t been very straightforward with his questions, which only made things more difficult.

Gina bend down in her chair to open a drawer of her table, she pulls out a small journal form the cabinet extending it towards him. “it’s a record of known avatars in hoenn, theres also some information on their abilities.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,028 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Time (C)
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 15:36:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]he takes the file, opens it, and quickly scans through it. he doesn't even turn the page before stopping on one that interests him.

"articuno's first avatar: senri harada. what happened to him?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Time (C)
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 12:10:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Gina ponders what Matias wanted to know, observing him quietly as he read through the list. Head lifting when he speaks of articuno’s first avatar, senri harada. Gina shrugs her shoulders, “Public knowledge is that he’s missing.” She frowns during the explanation, believing otherwise. “I assume he’s dead.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,028 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Time (C)
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 14:29:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]interesting. matias nods. he looks down at the file, reads.

what information does the file have about avatars? in detail please. their names, histories, likes, dislikes, personalities, etc.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Time (C)
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 4:39:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Gina notices that he is yet to be satisfied. She opens yet another drawer and pulls out paper, pushing it towards Matias. She asked for a favor, making a list which described the avatars that partook in aqua assembly.

Gina has yet to look over it in full, but figured that it would be accurate - since it was from kyle.

FERNANDO SILPH - silph co ceo. likes old people stuff. very boring and bland, like an old person. kyle lopez - some normal dude Stormy Silph - stormy silph, fernando's sister. was gym leader before e4. still works with rangers. very volatile. Selena Desmarais - owner of some news company. hates league even though she applied to work for league as gym leader before. kinda haughty. Laurence Anderson - head ranger. vapes, which says a lot. gets salty easily, like it's his trademark. Balder Schwartz - ex-sootopolis gym leader. caused the 3 day war. punches people randomly. cait alfric - ex-mauville gym leader. likes weed a lot. worships fernando. super srs lately. Remiel Calcifet - galarian ambassador. likes galar things, i guess. idk much about him. Katherine Fairburne - ex-mauville gym leader after cait before she got e4. everyone hates her for some reason. kinda sassy. Zac Ramsay - gym leader obsessed with biomes and charja-cola. has a youtube channel. a nice person i guess

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,028 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Time (C)
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 17:07:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"interesting."

he's read enough for now. he closes the file, places it off to the side to give her his full attention.

"thank you, miss gray. is there anything from me in return?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,028 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Time (C)
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 8:34:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"i'd just like to more familiar with it to not repeat its mistakes."

his mind flickers to a particular thought.

"rocket's attempted takeover, for example, could have been avoided."