Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Friend vs Friend [Rhythm Badge]
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 4:45:57 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“You got this.” Rowan consoled himself as he approached the entrance of the Sootopolis Gym, looking over the massive facility with the heartbeat heavy in his chest. Challenging one of the many gyms of Hoenn was stressful enough, let alone one belonging to one of your closest friends. had convinced Rowan to challenge her gym despite his nervousness, seeing as he was indeed interested in attaining her badge. “Are you ready, Mistral?” Rowan had faced Glitch without the Piplup and he wouldn’t be able to live with himself if he didn’t bring them along for this fight. Mistral had been with him the longest of any of his Pokemon, their bond was deep and immeasurable, they trusted each other completely even if they had their occasional disagreements.

Stepping inside the concert hall, there was a strange calm that overcame Rowan as he walked across the pathway towards the arena. “Melody, I’m here.” His voice echoed through the amphitheater, hoping to catch her attention. “Or should I say, Gym Leader Melody Miro.” Rowan chuckled slightly as his attempt of humor, wondering if she was already prepared to face him or if she was busy as usual.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,214 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 5:26:18 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]

Song playing [break] during entrance

Melody was told she had a gym challenge today but was unaware of who it was, only that they had chosen synthwave as the genre! How lovely! She really liked synthwave as a genre, it pushed to to think outside of the box as an artist and come up with beautiful visuals. She eagerly awaited the challenger as the challenge took place during the night. [break][break]

As rowan entered the gym he would see it was pretty barren and quiet for the most part, only a few staff were around to ensure that the challenger was able to properly enter the gym. After rowan presented his ID he would be ushered down a long dark hallway into a completely black arena devoid of sound and sight except for two sole spotlights. One on him and the other...well obviously it was on Melody! Melody slowly opened her eyes to greet the trainer, her strange get up from the previous time Rowan saw her with Adrian was her costume for the night. [break][break]

She smiled at him, of course he would challenge her gym "Rowan! I didn't know it was you tonight! No wonder it was a piplup and a slowbro!" as she stood up from her chair she was sitting in. Besides her a hypno intensly stared at rowan as if focusing it's psychic powers on the two..but what exactly was it doing? A song began to play softly in the background as she'd give the pair a chance to speak before the battle began.

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
notes notes notes notes

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 18:19:23 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Surprise.” Rowan said with a sheepish smile as he looked around at the theatrical surroundings, already beginning to feel the nervousness creeping in that he attempted to fight away before. “I hope you won’t go easy on me, because i’m your friend.” He wanted a legitimate battle, and giving him anything less would only be an insult to his pride. Rowan really didn’t want Melody to see what he was like when his dignity was on the line, it wasn’t a pretty sight, and in the past ended with getting a book slammed across your face.

“Guess you’re starting with Hypno, huh?” Rowan pulled his hands out from the pockets of his hoodie and retrieved one of the Pokeballs that was affixed to his belt. “I’ll kick it off with Argos, then.” The Pokeball clattered to the ground next to him and from the capsule appeared the dumbstruck form of a Slowbro, seemingly unaware of why he’d been called upon. “Hope you’re ready, I brought something special with me for this battle.” Rowan of course was referring to the Slowbronite he’d placed in a Key Stone, but he’d save that surprise for later.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,214 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 6:39:45 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

Song playing during battle

"I wouldn't have dreamed of it, would kill me. I only aim to teach lessons!" she declared proudly as she placed two closed fists on her hips and she stood confidently. However rowan made a misstep, he assumed that hypno was the one he was going to be facing "Oh him? Nah he's just here to help us hear one another." she giggled as she snapped her fingers and hypno released it's psychic powers on the pair and the sight of the arena came into view for rowan. The lights blared and the crowd was roaring and cheering for the contestant. It became apparent hypno used it's psychic powers to block out everything else for rowan and have him focus solely on the two and their conversation. [break][break]

There stands were full of people who were excited to watch the battle/concert and for the music to start playing. "had I known it was you I woulda made it a private one...oops?" she laughed a bit hoping he wouldn't mind the change in scenery. Her headsit light up as melody spoke into it "Everyone! Welcome our challenger and my good friend!! Rowan Wrynn and his slowbro! Argos!" As the crowd began to scream in return [break][break]

"I'm actually glad you chose Synthwave. It's not often chosen by my challengers so I try to go all out with it." She said explaining herself a bit and why she was dressed in such avant-garde clothing.  The stage had some fog coming off of it and melody snapped her fingers again as a mushrana flew over lazily to the trainer and then to the arena after receiving some pats. [break][break]

"LET THE SHOW BEGIN" [Break][break]

Melody shouted as the song began to play and Mushrana immediately released a fog all over the battle arena as it used psychic terrain.

notes notes notes notes

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 22:12:43 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

A hand raised to cover Rowan’s mouth as he caught a glimpse of her appearance finally under the spotlight, attempting to stifle some laughter. “I’m sorry, you just look like a dollar store Oricorio.” Banter between friends was important when it came to battling someone you were close to, combat could become intense and it often threatened to consume the more competitive side of Rowan. Perhaps keeping things light would help mitigate some of his intense desire for victory. “A Musharna?” A Pokemon that he wasn’t overly familiar with, aside from knowing their psychic typing he wasn’t aware of what specific attacks were in their arsenal. “Even better, Hypno would have had me worried for a minute.” Rowan’s lips curled into a teasing smirk, reaching out to place a hand on the head of his Slowbro.

“You got this, Argos. Just keep your mind in the fight, okay?” As the battle began and the arena became enveloped in the Psychic Terrain, the Slowbro didn’t even blink for what might have been an unsettling amount of time. Rowan trusted in his Pokemon though, he treated them with respect and adhered to their individual personalities, despite the outward thoughtlessness that Argos showed there was much strength to him. “Alright, show them what we’ve got!” Blue energy gathered around the Shelder that was clamped onto Argo’s tail, the Pokemon suddenly lurching forward towards Musharna, swinging their tail at their opponent to strike with a powerful Razor Shell.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,214 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 6:43:02 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

"IT'S HIGH ART YOU DONT GET IT" she said stomping the floor at his stupid comment, she liked this look a lot! How dare he! [break][break]

Huh, he thought it would be that easy huh? Melody wasn't gonna just sit there while slowbro ran at her mushrana! No siree! "Mushy, wonder room and use the terrain to get away!" she called out as Slowbro approached her, hexagonal light covered it's body as Mushrana became physically harder as it's natural defenses swapped in the strange box that covered the field. The hit lands but seemingly doesn't do as much as rowan may have initially thought. [break][break]

The fog starts to condense around the two Pokémon and their psychic energy becomes enhanced. "Mushrana! Psyshock!" little fragments of energy appear outside of the foggy field and fly inwards towards Slowbro's location. She wanted to see how rowan and slowbro would adapt when they cant see one another.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 4:26:24 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I’m just messing with you, Mel.” A smirk spread across his face at their sudden outburst, finding it more humorous than anything else. There wasn’t much time for further banter, however, as the battle between Musharna and the Slowbro suddenly commenced. “Wonder Room?” A creative use of the environment to defend against Argo’s attack, though he expected nothing less from a Gym Leader. A haze of fog coalesced as Musharna prepared a counter attack, causing Rowan to cross his arms over his chest with a confident look on his face. “That’s your plan, huh?”

Rowan knew that Argos would be able to handle himself inside of the cloud without instruction, instead simply waiting for Melody to make her move. As the shards of psychic energy closed in on the Slowbro, a strange look crossed his face as though he was experiencing a bout of Amnesia. A hand raised to scratch the top of his head, confused as to where he was and what he was supposed to be doing, forgetting that he’d even been attacked by Psyshock moments ago.

“You know what to do Argos, we practiced this.” Rowan had spent a great deal of time teaching his Slowbro routines that could be remembered even by the most absent minded Pokemon. Melody experienced a rather strange sight as the Slowbro used it’s Shelder tail to perch itself upwards into the air, using the shell as a top to spin in a circle while spraying Water Pulse from it’s mouth. On the surface it may have seemed like an odd fountain routine, but the spinning quickly became more rapid, the waves of pulsating water spreading outwards to disperse the fog and attempt to strike Musharna.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,214 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 11:18:55 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

He was trolling her again! She should have seen it coming to be quite honest. As teasing her was something rowan seemed to do pretty honest, but Melody was quite gullible. However she refocused her attention back onto the battle "Of course, creativity in my gym creativity is what will get you to go far." she says raising a finger as Rowan then went on to prove that true. [break][break]

Typically psychic terrain would last a substantial amount of time on the field if left alone. But rowan's creativity with his water pulse was enough to bog down the loose fog of energy! The psychic terrain began to dissipate and both sides of the field were no longer subject to it's effects and much to Melody's dismay her mushrana was exposed now![break][break]
The water pulse hurled towards mushrana quite quickly as slowbro's spinning became faster and faster and the water pulse barrled quickly towards her mushrana who was damaged by it. "Mushy! Silence that noise with an energy ball!" she commanded as Mushrana began to draw in power from nature itself into a ball of green energy, she then split up the one ball into several smaller ones and fired them into the air to descend on slowbro from above like rain. [break][break]

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 6:54:47 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Argos’ rotation came to an end once the Psychic Terrain was dispelled, hopping back onto his feet without even a trace of dizziness. Being empty-headed came with its advantages, after all. “Go ahead, Argos!” Rowan pointed towards the Musharna as they began gathering the strength of their Energy Ball, the Slowbro understanding the indication to advance forward towards the enemy. “Use that thick skull of yours and show Melody the superior psychic power!” Guess they’ll see who could strike hardest, because Rowan wasn’t about to back down from the grass-type attack.

The top part of Argos’ head began to glow with intense blue energy, becoming surrounded by a see-through reflective shield created from their psychic power. Suddenly the Slowbro launched forward through the air at an alarming rate, taking damage from the Energy Balls during their trajectory, looking to strike Musharna with the full force of a Zen Headbutt. Now Rowan could only hope the flinching effect of the attack would be enough to put the Musharna out of commission for a short time, and gain the upper hand.

_0oJOEFx

Notes: Rolling for Flinch. FUCK!

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,214 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 5:24:06 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

Slowbro's body slammed into musharna sending the floating Pokémon flying backwards. It at least managed to recover in time as melody continued to dance on the stage, she let Musharna understand her feelings through the psychic link the two shared from their constant practicing together. She shot a glare at the slowbro, wow it's pretty dumb huh? It tanked those energy balls like nothing but she could tell it was effective at least. "Mushy, energy ball." She comments as Musharna lets out a small yawn as it channels a single energy ball instead of smaller barrage.[break][break]

She was really starting to get into the right headspace for this battle as her voice became more disconnected from reality along with her mind and all that was left was just rowan and their pokemon.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 19:07:49 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Using that move again? Starting to bore your crowd, Melody!” A sly smirk spread across the face of her challenger, as though he was expecting her to use Energy Ball again. “Argos, wanna play baseball?” Melody could see a gleam appear in the eyes of the Slowbro, as though the fatigue of combat had been washed away momentarily by those words. Argos’ shell began to glow with a familiar light as she’d seen earlier in the battle, readying themselves as the single ball of energy soared towards them.

Patience was the key to this maneuver and Slowbro was anything but impatient. Once the Energy Ball drew close, Argos swung his body around to strike at the orb with Razor Shell, sending the ball flying back towards Musharna at an even more rapid speed than the Pokemon had themselves. Melody’s attack wasn’t for nothing, however. Argos did seem to have been injured further by the grass-type move making contact, but less so than he would have been by taking the full force. "Hell yeah!"

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,214 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 20:54:54 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

Wow wow! Rowan was a slippery little bastard huh? She meant it in the nicest way possible but she could tell just from the way he counducted his pokemon that they spent a lot of time together that they understood one another from simple statements. She felt a small bit of joy in how rowan was fairing so far. It was a pleasent surprise when gym battles had a personal meaning to her. So she decided to play ball as well! As he made a comment on her repeating the same move. "Don't worry, they eat it up every time. One day you'll understand when you have fans." she replied flatly as she was really getting into her Diva persona.[break][break]

"Very well then! Let's play. Musharna, wake." she called out to her pokemon as Musharna opened it's eyes at rowan as it released more psychic energy. https://i.imgur.com/h7cRLEN.jpg [break][break]

The psychic energy collided with the ball and barely held the ball, scratching Musharna's nose. Barely able to push it back but successfully did so in launching the attack back at Argos. Musharna's eyes though slowly began to show fatigue on them since it opened it's eyes.

notes notes notes notes

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 7:07:35 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Back at me, huh?” Rowan didn’t expect anything less, evident by the smirk that was still plastered on his face. “Argos isn’t a fan of tennis, unfortunately.” The energy ball stopped short of hitting the Slowbro, psychic energy forcing it’s motion to suddenly end. “He does like playing frisbee though.” Argos’ eyes began to glow as the energy ball flattened itself into the shape of a disk.

The Slowbro raised his arm and made a throwing motion towards the Musharna, slinging the disk of energy back at the Pokémon, hoping the psychic energy that it’d just expended would make them vulnerable. "Take that, Mel!"

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,214 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 5:48:19 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
REBORN

How did it like to do anything? it's a slowbro? Melody was confused but didn't let it show on her face, she simply stayed and watched to see how Rowan handled the energy ball coming his way. Their friendship was extremely obvious to melody and that their bonds were tight. After all, this battle seemed fun for all participants involved. Not only that, their attacks were fierced too as the newly formed frisbee was flung right back at musharna. It's psychic energy tried to block the shot via wonder room but it was too much for Musharna to handle as it continued to grow in energy with each bounce back. [break][break]

The attack broke the wonder room, sending psychic energy in the shape and sound glass all over the area and shattering it's effects and not only that, knocking out musharna in the process as she was sent flying into the bottom part of the stage. She dropped to the floor as her eyes swirled and Melody nodded. "You're friendship is powerful to be able to communicate so well with one another. I wonder how long it will last for though." Melody was completely out of character with this statement, what was going on? Did she take the role as a diva too far? [break][break]

The music stopped once musharna had been knocked out and Melody took a pokeball out of her pocket and recalled it. It was time for her next pokemon, one who was able to weave beautiful tapestry that could dazzle the mind. Rowan was going to be witnessing it first hand for himself. "I hope you're ready to face Tejedor, he's ready to handle pests." she commented and the referee blew his whistle to commence battling again. [break][break]

"Teje, he's weakened from mushy. sunny day and then x scissor, go!" she ordered as she flung her arm out and leavanny leapt into the air creating a ball of fire in the sky before leaping down and crossing it's arms in an x towards slowbro.

sunny day 1/3

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 3:12:13 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

As the Grass-type entered the field, he knew that Slowpoke's time on this battlefield was coming to a close. “You did great, Argos.” Rowan could tell he was far too exhausted to dodge the attack, grabbing their Pokeball and returning them before the X-Scissor could strike and make him faint. “Hope you don’t mind me stopping the attack, wanted to spare him the pain.” He wasn’t sure how Melody would take such an action, but he assumed she would understand.

She seemed different now, more focused and driven to defeat him now that Musharna was gone. Originally, he’d intended to bring out Kingdra so Leavanny couldn’t exploit the type advantage, but something told Rowan that this battle was about to become more intense. There was only one Pokemon he shared a deep enough bond with to be completely in sync.

“Come on out, Mistral.” A head poked out of the hood of his jacket, the Piplup seeming slightly confused that they were being called upon for a gym battle. “We’re going to win.” Mistral nodded and leapt out of the fabric, landing on the ground and waddling closer towards the center of the arena. “Drill Peck, go!” The Piplup leaped forward, beak glowing with intense energy before spinning rapidly, aiming to strike Leavanny with their drilling strike.