Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
knights and pawns
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 11:21:28 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

“Goddamn. You really are new here.”

A Gardevoir was released, and, commanded through TELEPATHY, it reached out to touch the man’s arm. In a flash, they would TELEPORT off to their destination—reappearing in Lower Slateport only moments later. Lulu’s cigarette was still lit. Eyeing him in a way which still clearly wasn’t 100% sold, she finally reached in a pocket and handed him one of his own. A whole one. And even the lighter.

Only because, oh, what a fresh hell this poor fuck was in for. Who hadn’t told him about Hoenn before he’d decided to pop up?

“An Avatar is someone who has been chosen by a Legendary and bestowed some of their powers. We don’t yet know how or why, but it’s happening across the region.” She’d personally called out for Darkrai, and it’d answered. However, that didn’t explain a lot. The god of darkness didn’t talk much.

“Underboss 's, been blessed by Lugia.” She didn’t mention the shadow bit. That was a whole other can of worms. One thing at a time. “I share Darkrai’s avatarship with Walsh. I can do things, like turn to shadow, and use HYPNOSIS.” Puff. “I also don’t sleep much anymore, either. Couple hours ever few days. Instead, I live via DREAM EATER, and it rests me up.”

She looked over to gauge a reaction, and then finally finished the last bit of her cigarette, tossing it to the ground and stamping it out. “Well. Best get to it.” She began to walk around the building, towards the offices they were heading for. He’d be filled in on the mission during the walk.

close tab

played by

light

nukenin, ranger killer
he/him
thirty-two
october 31st
fuchsia city, kanto
pansexual
contract killer
grunt
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
16 posts
mugen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mugen
mugen
knights and pawns
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 23:58:53 GMT
mugen Avatar
[attr="class","light"]so they were people given supernatural ability by a pokemon? that sounded pretty rare, and also fascinating. it started to make him develop unpleasant ideas. "so you're all some sort of chosen plaything by a pokemon." a hand would cover his mouth as he thought more on it. "talk about exciting," the guardsman blushed. "i wanna play with one."

he'd turn to , asking, "before we start, tell me, do the people who're league have some of those whatever you are? how strong are they? is there one who can't die?" he wasn't sure if knew the information he wanted. but he believed that she was aware of enough to make him excited for the future ahead. "you tell me what i want and i'll be obedient for as long as you need, beautiful." he grinned madly with joy.

"to think there was more going on in hoenn than i had thought. you really know how to make a guy's heart-skip, you just don't miss!" he'd let out a bellowed laugh. winding his right arm and cracking his neck, mugen would say, "alright, alright. i got no choice but to play nice with you. i owe you for telling me something sweet." he would make sure to behave himself, for now, on this mission.

note:

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 325px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #a681af[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
knights and pawns
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 21:13:52 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

A few steps ahead of him, she glowered out of sight. “Wouldn’t exactly put it that way…” she muttered. Then, at his comment, she spun on a heel and shot daggers at him for a moment with fiery eyes. “Do you, Mugen?”

Shaking her head with a heated sigh, however, she turned and kept walking.

… Whatever you are? “Avatars.” How strong? “Strong.” Was one of them un-killable? … That was something she hadn’t thought about yet. She peered at him from over her shoulder. This question had not occurred to her because she was not a fucking psycho. Right? Right?

“Probably.” She decided. As in, probably there was someone who couldn’t die. Why wouldn’t there be?

As he kept on, so did Lulu's glare.

“Playing nice is a step. You’ll do what I say either way, Mugen, or you won’t make it back to the sub. And quit calling me dumb shit, or I swear to my own god, I’ll drop you right here in this alleyway.”

Thankfully for him, they’d come to the end of it. Her eyes cut as she angled a hand against the sun to eye through blinds over a window before standing on the stoop of the building. The bottom of a palm popped off the casing of their card reader, and she went to work disarming and unlocking.

She paused for a moment, realizing she’d told him nothing. Blinked. “Oh yeah. This guy is an old scientist who used to work for us. He conducted some research on what's become a very important project, and I’ve been told he’s recently been looking to sign on at Silph. Co. We’re here to tell him that’s not a good idea.”