[break]
@hades, , , , , , [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
safe space

As soon 's attention is drawn away, Reiner taps Eris on her shoulder with his tail. Even if they're friendly now, they really shouldn't be caught by the League official, especially when mentions the taboo word.
[break][break]
Parents.
[break][break]
That's all it takes for her to respond, a Floatzel appearing in a flash of light as heavy rain continues to pelt them. It's a little hastily aimed but Thalassa takes a shot at Amblin, shooting at him with an Aqua Jet as she grabs on Eris and begins to run, aided by Swift Swim as she continues to speed up. Reiner, on the other hand, Discharges a strong pulse of electricity aiming to paralyse, buying the duo just enough time before sprinting to catch up.
[break][break]
Any attempts to follow are met with a brief strike of Thunder, electricity crackling down from the gloomy skies as the storm continues to pour down on them. Eventually, the group vanishes behind the curtain of rain and disappears without a trace.
[break][break]
[break]
Tl;dr - Eris makes her escape, aided by her Luxray, Floatzel and Jolteon and disappears into the heavy storm

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-two
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
32 height
32 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
75 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
EXCURSION: SEASIDE CYCLING ROAD
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 8:41:20 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

THIS IS THE DAWN OF WAR, WE'RE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR
[break]
I'D FALL UPON MY SWORD - BEFORE I CALL OFF THIS WAR
[break]
[attr="class","wrightsearlo"]

Huh it seems like the Magnemite couldn’t escape, oh well it’ll be fine. If not then it was never worth keeping in the first place. With no real power houses of his own Wright allows the group to take advantage of the weakness made by the destabilizing metal. And down it goes thanks to what he believes is the Elite Four member seeing that it was the direction he took off in, but the group had mostly been separate. [break][break]

Or so he thought as suddenly an attack was aimed at him by the Ranger. Rude. [break][break]

Though thanks to he was safe, “Just remember the story,” is all he tells her before Thinker seems to sense something and Teleports them both into the dissolving body of the Melmetal as Thinker lifts the body of his Magnemite. One of it’s magnets was gone, and some of their metal dissolved, but it’s weak, pained cry was proof it was alive. “Guess you were worth it after all,” he comments as he returns it back to his pokeball, he was going to have fun rebuilding them and better yet. And it was covered in Melmetal's steel. [break][break]

A lovely sample for later. Lovely with that Thinker would understand his intentions once more thanks to Telepathy. Where it would teleport them over to ‘Hades’ and then Teleporting out of there with a sample in hand even if no power source.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wrightsearlo1"] @hades | | [break]
| | |
[break][break]
[attr="class","wrightsearlo"]

[break]+ Is protected by Thunderwave thanks to
[break]+ Wright tells her to remember their story before he takes the offered device and Thinker Teleports them to where it still senses his Magnemite.
[break]+ Surprised they're alive and looks forward to repairing the one magnet magnemite in the future.
[break]+ Magnemite is covered in the Melmetal's liquid metal and so returns them to their pokeball to have as a sample for later.
[break]+ Teleports with Hades and leaves Eris to fend for herself.
[break]+ Wright Exit.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.wrightsearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightsearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightsearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#415d74;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightsearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#415d74;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightsearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EXCURSION: SEASIDE CYCLING ROAD
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 6:57:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]EXCURSION: SOOTOPOLIS A

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

REWARD POST

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/591796723928662048/828167652362027058/explorelegend.mp3[/player]
[break][break]

REPORT COMPLETE!

Congratulations! Completing this excursion has increased progress toward fulfilling the progress bar found here. Stay tuned for further developments!
[break][break][break][break][break]

Rewards:

[break][break][break][break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

PARTICIPANTS:

@hades (no rewards)