thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
regrets [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 9:22:28 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Guilt is not something Gavin experiences often; it settles in his gut as a physical weight to drag him down. He thinks that Lugia, too, feels some stirring of regret — muted, suppressed by the corruption that ran through its veins, but there. It had not meant to harm the child.

There has been much work to do in the aftermath of the excursion, from reports to file for Rocket to house-hunting. Cavalli's identity was not exposed, to his knowledge, but Gavin would take no chances. But in the gaps between where he finds the time, he visits her bedside.

It's dark in the medical bay, lights turned low so that the wounded might rest. But this time, when he stops in, it seems is awake.

"Hey." His voice rumbles in his throat. "How are you feeling?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,721 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
regrets [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 14:50:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
sleepy time[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
in the land of the waking

Everything feels heavy, the ground seeming to crumble beneath her even as she hides further under her blanket. The sky feels like its falling, her back still stings from the disinfectants and her heart feels like it's racing against time. Perhaps it's the fact that she's not quite used to nursing such injuries, or that she hasn't fallen sick in such a long time. The last time she recalls being bedridden must have been while her world had yet to be reduced to ashes…
[break][break]
It's been a tough few days. Days filled with fevers so high that she swears she sees her father hovering by her bedside, nights that seem so chilly that she stays awake the entire time. She's had her fair share of tears and nightmares, quietly crying out for her parents and finally drifting off to sleep when she's tired herself out. But that's not to dismiss the kindness that she's been showed, the endless amounts of concern showed to her by medics and their pokemons alike, the patience they hold in their hearts when they have to coax her to eat something. Reiner has been by her side too, tirelessly watching over her and making sure she's not pushing herself.
[break][break]
Today, he sits at the foot of her bed, silently watching the door as footsteps come and go. The first that stops earns the visitor his fullest attention, gleaming eyes piercing them as they take their first step within. Eris is slow to recognise his voice, gingerly moving to sneak a peek at the man as he awaits a response.
[break][break]
"Feeling better than yesterday…" An apt summary given by a child of her age, Eris refrains from expanding on how she's feeling. While she isn't as wise or experienced as he may be, she senses the weight that he carries upon his shoulders. As for what it may be, she isn't quite able to determine just yet.
[break][break]
"I hope you're not spending sleeping time trying to visit me." With the aid of Reiner, she's finally able to push herself into a sitting position, fingers rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as she watches . "You should be getting rest and eating properly, you know? Or you're gonna fall sick!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
regrets [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 16:56:31 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Better than yesterday doesn't mean good, but Gavin will take what he can get. She's well enough to talk, and apparently well enough to chide him on his sleeping habits.

His lip twitches, fond.

"Tried to stop in earlier, but you were asleep. Didn't want to wake you." He has a feeling the Luxray might've bitten his hand off if he'd tried, besides. "I'm all right, though, promise."

Dark bags under his eyes betray the lie: he has barely slept since the excursion, kept up at night worrying not only about his life upended but about the child laid up in the medical wing.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,721 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
regrets [c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 4:27:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]

Though she's young, Eris is far from a normal kid when it comes to the skill of observation or deduction. She recognises the sleeplessness that hangs over him, the mild stress that may have been caused by a leakage of his identity in the excursion. She also vaguely remembers the League personnel that had been teleported with her, snatching blurry details from her spotted memories as she tries to pieces together why he might have been 'abducted' of his own will.
[break][break]
But nothing comes to mind no matter how she frames it, she lacks too many pieces of information to come up with a cohesive story to build around. So she beckons Gavin closer instead, holding her pinky up to him and giving him the most serious look she can muster.
[break][break]
"You gotta pinky promise." Meaningless as this childish antic may be to him, Eris still holds a fragile belief in the power of its bond. "Gotta drink your water and sleep on time so you can still go out there and be a cool boss!" But every deal requires an offer of equivalent worth, the child wracking her brain for possible ideas before finally settling on one. "In return, I'll stop sneaking out for at least 2 days! Deal?"
[break][break]
Of course, she recognises that she's exposing herself for her antics - Escaping the infirmary every afternoon to explore the sub and evading the medical team with the help of her pokemon. Nothing ties her down when she really puts her mind to it but once she's committed to a promise, she tries her best to uphold it.
[break][break]
"Did you make sure to treat any injuries you had too? It's not good to let wounds get infected, you know?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
regrets [c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 13:14:46 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
She beckons him closer, and Gavin leans in.

Such a childish gesture, the extended pinky held out like an offering, but Rocket has taken much from this child. Gavin's read her file, knows the circumstances under which she'd been taken under their wing. He will not rob her of this.

"Okay," he says, a quiver of suppressed laughter in his voice. "Deal. But you've just exposed yourself, you know. Lucky I already knew." He winks. He'd instructed the medical personnel to keep him posted.

"I wasn't hurt," he tells her, and it's not strictly a lie. His scars are in the mind, weariness settling in his bones as Lugia's corrupt power surges through its vessel without care for its limits. But Lugia had chosen wisely, for its avatar bore the burden without complaint. He yawns against a closed fist, then loops his finger with 's.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,721 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
regrets [c]
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 23:02:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]

"What do you mean you already knew? That's unfair! I made sure to be as quiet as possible too..."
[break][break]
Wide-eyed disbelief surges through the child as a strong wave of denial, her tongue instinctively stuck out as if to reject the notion that she may not be quite as stealthy as she hopes she is. "That just means I gotta be sneakier the next time I do it! Not that I'm going to, I mean! Uhm..."
[break][break]
Over the edge of the bed, Eris swears she hears a muffled snort, a light crackle of electricity following the sound before dying down into absolute silence and oh, does she find her cheeks burning up rather quickly. Thankfully, isn't one to deem her actions as far too childish to participate in, taking up her little promise without much complaint. But he commits an act that she notices all too clearly, her gaze narrowing slightly as she tries her best not to call him out on the yawn.
[break][break]
"Lugia's okay too, right? It looked like it hurt a lot. Does it need a big bandaid?" Best not to patronise adults, much less ones who seem so stressed with everything that's on their plate. "Momma always told me that Lugia was a super big pokemon that watched over the seas! And that its heart was as big as the ocean it guarded!" Instead, she reaches under her pillow, retrieving what seems to be a messy scrapbook decorated with stickers and an unusually tidy handwriting. With a flip past the first few pages, Eris barely pauses for any of the pictures that have been wedged inside but the way she handles each page tell of her attachment to them and the stories that lay sleeping within -
[break][break]
Glossy images of a family long gone rest in her hands, some edges bearing the smouldering crest of her past even if the smiles they keep are eternal. Long has she committed these memories to mind, each one a precious moment that she's not quite ready to share with the world. The rare exception it seems are the long paragraphs of text that line the pages, ones lovingly written down by another hand and surrounded by little coloured drawings of the pokemon it depicts.
[break][break]
"I know it didn't mean to hit me! And I don't want it to feel bad about it either!" Stopping on the page dedicated to Lugia's tales, Eris raises the book to Gavin's eye level without much care for what he may find within. In fact, she's kind of proud of the little doodle of Lugia sitting atop a rather lopsided sand castle she had drawn years ago, especially if she were to point out the effort she put into drawing the crown it wears.
[break][break]
"It's like when you step on a dog's paw..." She begins, her gaze directed to the ceiling as she tries her best to formulate her thoughts. "It kinda hurts for a second, and they yelp. You'd feel really bad but they don't hate you for it forever! They're still your best friend no matter what! And I consider Lugia a really cool friend! If you get? How many other kids get to say they know a dragon like it?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
regrets [c]
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 0:02:04 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
His lip quirks. Her innocence is heartbreaking, made more so by the knowledge that Rocket would see it robbed from her. How long, he wonders, before she knows the truth?

"Lugia is all right." His voice, deep, carries warmth. "It's tired, too."

There are memories trapped between the pages she turns, and the underboss is patient as she finds the right ones. A fondness stirs in his chest, in the places Rocket has not reached. It reminds him of when had offered to make onigiri for the shadowed legend, of the traces of humanity that even their most menacing possessed. Gavin, with an eye for detail, does not miss the legend's little crown.

"I think Lugia appreciates that." He's not sure, if he's honest, but a white lie won't hurt. Lugia's influence on him is dormant, recovering from the strain they'd both been through. He does know: "It didn't mean to hurt you, no. We're both glad you're getting better."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,721 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
regrets [c]
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 15:54:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
uncertainty[break][break]

[break]

White lies are lies told in order to protect someone, in order to ensure that they won't get hurt by a cruel truth. Though it's been years, Eris still recalls the very definition that her mother gave her. A white lie means that there's something to be hidden, a white lie means that they don't think she's ready to know. And while she questions if she should dare to ask for things that make her bleed, part of her mind is simply too broken to say that she needs time to heal.
[break][break]
"You know, this book used to belong to my mom. She'd write stories of legendary pokemon from all over the world." Gently turning the pages back to herself, Eris quietly traces the outlines of the snowy legendary. "Never once does it say that Lugia was a shadow pokemon. Nor had she ever described it to be dark as the night." Hummed softly on her breath is the tune of a lullaby, one that's dissipated with the smoke and ashes as time continues to flow without care for all that she's left behind.
[break][break]
"Did Rocket do that? Just like how they destroyed my home?"
[break][break]
Though her tone remains light, her words carry a weight that she's harboured for years without spilling. "Can Lugia really feel anything?" Silence falls over her like a blanket, the only noise that can be heard is the turning of pages as she traces her fingers over the stories she's inherited.
[break][break]
"Back there, Yveltal got mad at us for trying to touch the tree. And it seemed... sad." A soft inhale and a long, shuddering exhale, never once does Eris dare to look at Gavin. "Were we right for taking the tree away from it? Mom always told me that Xerneas was Yveltal's best friend..."
[break][break]
What is a child meant to feel in the wake of tragedy? How is she supposed to feel when she's forced to slow down and has way too much time to reflect on her actions? Even if she doesn't quite see him, Eris feels the steadiness of Reiner as his tail slinks around her wrist as if hoping to mimic how a parent holds their child's hand.
[break][break]
"Tell me... Are we the bad guys here?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
regrets [c]
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 17:29:04 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Her words hit him harder than an unexpected punch; it's not often he's lost for words, but there's a long time before he speaks.

He'd thought she was ignorant of their villainy.

"I don't know what Yveltal wanted." Warmth has fled his tone. He sounds not just his age but older, now, like has burdened him with Rocket's weight. Breath leaves him slow. "It attacked, and we defended."

It was more than that, though. Can Lugia really feel anything? Did Rocket do that?

"Rocket helped Lugia. We weren't the ones to shadow it, no."

Gavin sits down in a chair near the bed, grave.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,721 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
regrets [c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 6:10:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
uncertainty[break][break]

[break]

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. She knows it's true when she flips through the numerous papers on Kanto's invasion. Rocket had invaded the region, Rocket has cost the lives of many innocent people who had been caught in the crossfire, Rocket was most likely the culprit behind her fate.
[break][break]
But what this organisation does need not necessarily dictate the heart of its members. From what she's heard, Rocket has has a change in management, cut down on its bloody regimes and ruthlessness. While her body may tremble in the face of the remnants, she dares not let her voice quaver.
[break][break]
"A lot of news reports I've read over the years say how Kanto was torn up by the invasion of Team Rocket. Many lives were taken, my parents included." It hurts to remember, her fingers are quietly tugging at the pages as she flips through the collage of photos she'd recovered. "That day, I got a lot of scars from the fire, so this one is just another one to the collection." Though long since recovered, her upper arms and shoulders burn with a terrifying chill, her knees slowly drawn closer to her as she tries her best to put the pieces together.
[break][break]
"I don't remember who started it, or how it happened. But they shouldn't have died…"
[break][break]
If only they hadn't.
[break][break]
Raising her palm to her eyes, Eris rubs away the welling tears, taking a moment to collect herself before delving into the book once more.
[break][break]
"Does Lugia hurt from being changed? It must trust you a lot to have wanted to protect you back there… even after being harmed by others…" People are who loved by pokemon can't inherently be bad people - Naive as the idea may be, Eris solemnly believes that pokemon would never go to such lengths for their trainer unless they shared a special bond. Gentle and ever kind in her actions, the child reaches over to Gavin, hands open wide to pull him into a hug.
[break][break]
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to remind you of bad memories." She murmurs, repressed anguish giving way to guilt as she recognises her actions. Helplessness breeds a strange kind of anger, one that seeks for a victim to blame whilst ignoring the fact that the world simply isn't fair. Rocket is the one that has robbed her of a home and hastily crafted one for her from the ashes of what remains, not Gavin himself.
[break][break]
"You're a nice person."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
regrets [c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 12:53:03 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Vermillion. It's where she's from, he recalls.

There is a sick sense of relief to know that he'd not been responsible — not directly. He had taken lives, had seen Rocket take cities, but not hers.

He wonders if he knows the one who had.

"No. They shouldn't have."

Orders are orders. Rocket wasn't like that any more. It's what he tells himself so he can sleep at night, so their faces don't swim before the eye of his mind. They had moved on from the brutality and violence that had ravaged Kanto. But it won't bring them back.

Gavin doesn't cry. After all this time, he's not sure he remembers how. But when the child reaches to wrap her arms around him, she slips past the barriers that would have seen others pushed away and envelopes his sturdy frame. He is so stunned that he does not react, not at first, but to release the breath he'd instinctively held. Beneath her touch, she'd feel it shiver in his lungs.

You have been kind to me where others have not.
'You're a nice person.'

But to be kind to some and not to others, to be nice in the eyes of one whose innocence was robbed too soon—

"That doesn't mean I'm good, Eris. Rocket are not good." His chest hurts. He had buried his humanity in defense of such pain, but it splinters anew and digs at his heart. "But we'll protect you, now." It's all that he can offer.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,721 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
regrets [c]
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 5:39:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
heartbeat[break][break]

[break]
it'll be okay...

While the body may heal from its injuries, the mind and heart needs much more than just time to stitch the wounds. It's easy to say that memories are easily swept away as the days go by, but when your ears are ringing with the cries of the ruined and your hands are stained by the lives you've stolen, you'd be lucky to catch the slightest bit of rest at night. She knows she's probably embracing a killer, probably attempting to accept the incorrigible and unredeemable... But she can feel the shudder in his breath, the heart that beats so close to hers and the weight that sits upon him, always lingering and threatening to suffocate him.
[break][break]
"You're not a bad person." She murmurs, "No matter what you did, you didn't do it without reason." Quiet but firm is the insistence that slips from her lips, fingers clutching tighter to his clothes as she blinds herself to the weakness he may show. "If you were bad, you wouldn't have felt guilt. If you were bad, you wouldn't have helped Lugia. If you were bad, you wouldn't have saved me back there."
[break][break]
People are fragile, and those hardest to love need it the most.
[break][break]
"I can feel your heartbeat and it tells me you're still here. You may have done bad things in the past, but you're not trying to run away from it." Perhaps, it's because she's known pain that she recognises when others are hurting. Perhaps, she's drawn to the broken and merely wishes to heal the wounds that they harbour, if not for the sake of saving them, then for her own sake of never wanting others to feel what she's felt. Gently pulling away from Gavin, Eris takes hold of his hand and clasps it between her own.
[break][break]
"If you feel weak, I'll protect you. If you feel overwhelmed, I'll be here to help you. If you ever need someone to be there for you, I'll be there to hold your hand. And even if you don't wish to forgive yourself, I'll forgive you in your stead."
[break][break]
Though small and weak, her gaze burns with a light determination - It swears that she'll be here for him. It swears that she'll be here to protect him. It swears that she'll never give up on him.
[break][break]
"So don't blame yourself any longer."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
regrets [c]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 7:19:11 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
'You didn't do it without reason.'
No, he didn't, but that—
'Kill him or I kill you.'
—that didn't matter, did it?
'If you were bad, you wouldn't have felt guilt.'

Somehow, this pain was worse than the conditioning that Rocket's put him through. Guilt was an agony like no other; it slips past the defenses he's set up like a sucker punch to the stomach.

She doesn't let go, and Gavin slowly shifts his arms to embrace her in return. His eyes are dry, but he's trembling with the force of suppressed emotions built up over years. Survive, no matter the cost. His jaw is clenched so tight it hurts. He had always thought the cost might be his humanity, that one day he will wake and feel nothing but hollow. It's worse than that. The cost is this, pain without penance, nowhere to go but deeper into the grave he'd dug himself. We won't just kill you—

Her weight shifts, and Gavin allows her to retract. She takes his hand in both of hers — it's scarred, a deep cut into his palm and a line along his index finger that serve as pale reminders of misdeeds.

"You've grown up too fast." It's said with a sigh; his fingers curl around one of her small hands, squeeze. "I'm sorry."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,721 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
regrets [c]
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 13:47:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
heartbeat[break][break]

[break]
it'll be okay...

The scars he bears remind her of her own, the way he trembles reminds her of how she'd once been. Robbed of a voice, robbed of the ability to feel anything but a deep-seated sense of regret. Regret for having lived, regret for continuing to fight for her existence and regret for not being able to remember the things she has left behind. There is guilt that weighs upon her every breath, questions that arise whenever she tries to sleep at night - Why had she survived? Why was she still trying so hard to live?
[break][break]
Perhaps, her current existence is a mistake in itself.
[break][break]
But she swallows those emotions with a bitter smile, a feeble voice embracing with the childhood lullabies that linger in her mind.
[break][break]
"Don't apologise. You should rest while you're here. Everything will be okay, I promise."
[break][break]
Though she speaks those words with conviction, she can't predict what the future may bring. She will try her best to become stronger, to follow the chains that bind him and destroy it from the very foundations but nothing is a certainty as of yet. All she knows is that the last thing she wants to hear from him is an apology.
[break][break]
Because that means she has every reason to hate him.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
regrets [c]
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 4:49:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOOPER HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EARTHQUAKE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER-UP PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE BEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: