3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Motherly Love [M|SOS|C]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 18:22:42 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Baby pokemon visits were always her favorite. The juveniles were always excited to see a new face and they hadn’t quite yet started to get wary of a doctor visit. It was just good, wholesome fun and a welcome distraction for the stressors of the world weighing down on the Head Professor and her colleagues.

This particular Petalburg daycare had opened its doors to the public to properly socialize their new litters of young pokemon. Part of it was in hopes that people would show interest in taking home a few of them. Eva loved to use these opportunities as an educational experience for the public too in order to demonstrate proper care for babies and the importance of consistent check-ups as they grow.

The doctor stepped into the backyard with a bright smile. A plethora of babies were running around the lush, green grass playing together and inspecting their new surroundings. A few trainers had shown up to socialize with the babies. The excited coo of a few babies caught her attention. They noticed the new arrival and rushed over to swarm Eva’s feet, “Well hey there, cuties!” she squealed, kneeling down to start patting them on the head.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Motherly Love [M|SOS|C]
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 1:04:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
comfy vibes[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
taking a break...

How undeniable of a truth is cuteness? Today's question is a topic of interest that has been rarely pursued by even the most intuitive of scientists and researchers out there but it is something that must been investigated in any case. After all, the happiness of a certain person rests heavily upon the shoulders of the results obtained.
[break][break]
"Be gentle, Reiner." She hums with a brush in hand, sitting cross-legged on the floor and combing through a Munchlax's fur as she watches the Luxray gingerly toe his way around a bunch of Cleffas. Eventually, he finds a spot to settle down, responding to her instructions with a soft huff as he awaits his fate of being swarmed by the small ones. With every one that chases after his tail comes the need to flick his tail in another direction, only to send them skittering right after it.
[break][break]
"Come on, it's not as bad as you think it to be!" Grinning, Eris quickly snaps a picture of the Munchlax before sending it right to 's number. "It's a nice break from all that's happened, if anything..."

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Motherly Love [M|SOS|C]
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 20:03:43 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
The babies swarmed her the second she knelt down. Her fingers scratched between as many ears and she could but some were too impatient and ran off to find attention and play elsewhere. Eva scooped up the Pichu into her arms, scratching its belly playfully while it squealed in delight, “My goodness you’re adorable!” she laughed, peeling her eyes away from the baby to survey the rest of the backyard.

The doctor’s brows pinched in thought when her gaze settled on a young, blond child and her Luxray. She looked familiar, but Eva was still too far to tell.

A few quick steps brought her closer but her feet would go no further when she recognized . An audible gasp accompanied a sharp inhale. It was the child from the excursion just outside Sootopolis, the one that Lugia struck with its tail, the one that left with Rocket.

She looked so innocent sitting there brushing the Munchlax. It was good to see that she survived, Eva was terribly worried about her well-being, “Hello,” she gently called out with a smile, careful to not startle her and the Luxray, “That Munchlax is looking real pretty,” she grinned, complimenting Eris’s grooming.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Motherly Love [M|SOS|C]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 18:00:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]
taking a break...

No matter where you go, your past will find a way to haunt you. Though Eris is sure that her current situation is nowhere near as bad as she may describe it, she supposes it is bad enough to warrant the instinctive reaction of freezing up.
[break][break]
Her mind rushes with many questions, adrenaline coursing through her veins as she panics ever so slightly. What is she doing here? Why do they have to be here on the same day? Should she run? Would she be arrested by the police? She's a deer caught in the headlights, her body starting to tremble as she wonders if she should call Gavin for help but Reiner is first to respond to her fears, softly shaking the Cleffas away as he moves to stand beside her.
[break][break]
"I- uhm… yeah… the Munchlax…" Her voice comes out a little quieter than intended, "It's really soft…" She feels weak, her hand latching onto Reiner's fur as she stumbles over her words. "Do you… wanna pat it?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Motherly Love [M|SOS|C]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 18:24:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva cautiously eyes the Luxray that protectively turns its full attention onto the doctor. The Luxray’s change in behavior isn’t the only thing she notices. Eris seemed to be frozen in surprise or fear. It broke Eva’s heart. Did she really think Eva was going to hurt her? A child’s life and mind was too precious to be corrupted with such thoughts. A part of her wondered where that came from, although she had a suspicion.

Slowly, she knelt down beside Eris and the Munchlax, “Oh! Yes, please!” she smiles at the offer to pet the Munchlax, “You’re right! Very soft,” she nods as he hand gently strokes the baby’s fur. The Munchlax wiggles in delight at all the attention.

“Would you like to hear its heart?” The doctor grinned, uncurled the stethoscope from around her neck. Children normally loved the opportunity to use a stethoscope. It was one thing to feel a beating heart, and another entirely to hear it. Eva enjoyed getting the babies use to a stethoscope and she loved even more to share the wonders of her chosen career with curious minds. She rarely found baby pokemon were afraid of the stethoscope at such a young age. If anything, they were extraordinarily curious about it. Building good habits now, meant good habits in the future.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Motherly Love [M|SOS|C]
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 5:17:20 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]
taking a break...

Fear is a habit carved deep into man, one born from the dread of endings and the knowledge that not all fairytales end without smiles. Eris instinctively flinches from 's daring movements, taking a moment to gather her wits and relax as Reiner holds her wrist with his tail.
[break][break]
"Hear its heart?" Though still somewhat reserved, she's paying full attention to Eva's actions, ruby orbs latching onto every single detail she can possibly snatch. "Using one of those?" For a brief second, recognition of the object flashes through her eyes, her lips moving as she tries to form its name. "A... sta... stet..."
[break][break]
Fragile are the memories of her mother's voice, her face blurred against the endless shelves of journals and books as warmth lingers in her palms. Eris remembers how she'd tried using a stethoscope once, guided by gentle hands as she gleefully mimicked the rhythm of her own heartbeat. And the hollowness in her chest shows with a soft smile, lonely years and endless nights seemingly reflected in those youthful eyes whilst she reaches out.
[break][break]
"Could I really?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Motherly Love [M|SOS|C]
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 4:45:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva smiled warmly as struggled with the word. She let the child try a few times before caving, “A stethoscope, yes,” she reminded her, presenting the object in her hands for Eris to see.

“You just pop it in your ears like this,” Eva placed the snug ear pieces into her ears and took the bell of the stethoscope into her hands, “You go slow, give them a few pets first,” the back of her hand stroked the pokemon’s chest, “It should be right . . . about . . . here,” she decided as she pressed the bell against the Munchlax’s soft fur.

Eva kept her hand over the pokemon’s heart after she heard the strong beats. With one hand she wiggled the stethoscope out of her ears and presented it for Eris to take, “You try,”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Motherly Love [M|SOS|C]
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 6:33:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]
taking a break...

"Stethoscope..."
[break][break]
The name rolls off her tongue with a familiarity that she adores, traces of a smile tinting her lips as she repeats the word once more. It's almost as if it brings her a sense of comfort, serves as a fragment of her past that she can cling to and sink in the kindness that once overflowed.
[break][break]
Though she's tried using a stethoscope on herself, Eris can't quite say that she's ever gotten a chance to use it on pokemon before, curiosity urging her to watch 's movement closely and take mental notes. From patting the Munchlax's fur to placing the bell of the instrument on its chest, it's clear that she's thoroughly invested in the action.
[break][break]
As soon as she's given the chance, she's reaching out for the stethoscope, placing the ear pieces into her own ears as she listens to the soft thumping. "It sounds like momma's..." She whispers, gently patting the Munchlax as she hears the heartbeat slightly accelerate with the baby pokemon's laughter. Her eyes shimmer with a playfulness that's rarely seen, her fingers carefully placed upon Eva's hand as she remembers where the stethoscope's bell is placed.
[break][break]
"Do you do this a lot, Ms Eva? Is that your job? Listening to heartbeats?" There's a pause that falls between her words, her gaze steadily shifting over to her Luxray as he offers a deadpan stare in response. "Do all pokemon have the same heartbeat? Or would a big pokemon like Reiner have something different? Maybe his heartbeat sounds like... how electricity hums!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Motherly Love [M|SOS|C]
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 16:29:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva finds her chest swelling with a sense of joy as she watches the young girl’s eyes light up in awe at the sound of the Munchlax’s heartbeat. Children had an innocent sense of wonder that always amazed the doctor. Eva often found herself wondering if she was ever like that as a child. Did her enthusiastic curiosity ever spark joy in her predecessors?

“Yes, I do,” she laughed gently, “That’s not all I do though. There’s a lot of other things that are important for a pokemon’s health tan just its heartbeat,” she explains before glancing towards the Luxray as Eris’s did, “They can sound quite different, actually,” she confirms, “Large pokemon will have much slower, stronger beats, and their typing can affect it too. You might hear some sparks and crackles in an electric-type as large as Reiner with such strong electrical currents. Although, their hearts are extra special,” she explains, “So that their electricity doesn’t send them into an arrhythmia every time they use it,” Eva had taken note that Reiner wasn’t too fond of her presence so she doesn’t try to approach the pokemon, “I’m sure he’ll let you listen,” she points a finger to his left side, just behind his elbow, “Try listening right there, and listen for a while, his heart rate will be much slower than the baby pokemon’s.”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Motherly Love [M|SOS|C]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 0:20:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]
taking a break...

So she specialises in Pokemon health... The more Eris thinks about it, the easier it is for her to grasp the concept. After all, she had witnessed saving back at the tree and even experienced it for herself.
[break][break]
"What else do you do though? Check the type of food it eats and stuff?" Listening to the explanations Eva gives her, Eris' mind is going wild with ideas. "They have um... special mutations, right?" There is a fondness that comes with the usage of scientific terms, ones that she's heard being thrown around the labs from time to time. It's almost as if they're safe words she holds to her heart, providing a mild sense of comfort despite the odd situation she's in.
[break][break]
"Arrhythmia is... a heart attack?"
[break][break]
But even an avid mini researcher like her doesn't know everything there is to the world, the definition of the term derived from the context she's given. She notes how Eva isn't quite willing to approach Reiner and can't help but giggle, "Reiner doesn't bite! A lot of adults get scared of the mean look he gives them though."
[break][break]
As if trying to humour his young ward, the Luxray snorts, pushing his snout into Eris' side and shifting ever so slightly to give her access to the mentioned spot. Taking hold of the stethoscope's bell, the girl repeats every action that Eva has done for the Munchlax, gently stroking the point behind Reiner's elbow before pressing the object against his fur.
[break][break]
"Woah..." True to Eva's words, Eris does note the distinct slowdown in heartbeats, excitement gleaming in her eyes as she offers the ear pieces back to the doctor. "You wanna listen too?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Motherly Love [M|SOS|C]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 0:02:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva laughed at Eris’s curiosity, “I do all kinds of things,” she thought for a moment, “I keep pokemon healthy, I treat their injuries and disease, I do surgery if they need it . . “ the full list was exhausting so she left it at that.

Eris seemed like a bright child, “Yea! Kinda! Mutations through evolution,” diversity was important and diversity was brought through mutations, “You’re quite smart, maybe you can be a doctor when you grow up,” Eva teases, “You’re already good with a stethoscope,”

“An arrhythmia can cause a heart attack, yes, but not all arrhythmias cause a heart attack . . . if that makes sense,” as much as she liked teaching, sometimes she wasn’t very good at it.

Eva eyed Reiner cautiously. For some reason, she didn’t think that explanation extended to her. The Luxray looked like it wanted to take a bite out of her at its first shot.

Just like Eva, Eris methodically listened for the Luxray’s heart. She knew she found It when her eyes lit up in wonder, “Of course,” Eva smiled, taking the ear pieces from Eris to listen to the feline’s heart. She listened for a good while to hear enough beats to make an assessment, “Sounds very healthy, keep up the good work, Trainer” she complimented, giving Eris a gentle, playful nudge.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Motherly Love [M|SOS|C]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 1:37:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]
taking a break...

Become a doctor when she grows up? The idea is interesting to consider but Eris has a feeling she will ultimately choose to follow the path that her mother has taken - Becoming an avid researcher, scientist and explorer on her own, never being tied down to an organisation and always pursuing topics of great interest. She may even try to follow the trails of legendary pokemons and track them down but for now, she's content with sticking to her mini projects and learning more about the world around her.
[break][break]
"So an arrhythmia is... something like an abnormal heartbeat! And different kinds can mean different things? That makes sense!" Though 's explanation is somewhat vague, Eris still has enough information to piece things together, taking mental note of the term for further reading later. Maybe she should ask about it, he probably knows!
[break][break]
Eva's assessment is probably the highlight of her day, a hint of pride shining through as she pats Reiner's head. "Hear that? You're super healthy!" It's good news in many ways, mostly with how it reassures her that he's not injured from their last excursion to the tree's site. Before she can possibly ask about the other's injuries, Eris is interrupted by the low rumbling of Reiner's growl, the Luxray slowly rising to his feet as he shakes off the rest of the Cleffas and nods his head towards the door.
[break][break]
Right, they had made plans to explore the nearby mineral deposits, hadn't they?
[break][break]
"Whoops, I gotta go! Bye Ms Eva! Maybe we'll meet again someday! And then I can show you some really cool things I've seen on my adventures!"
[break][break]
Of course, the girl being giddy with cheer doesn't realise the implications of such a statement just yet but she probably will soon enough.
[break][break]
Perhaps, sooner than she thinks.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Motherly Love [M|SOS|C]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 4:34:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: