thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Failure [S/C]
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 13:31:23 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin lets out a dissatisfied grunt.

"It means they're unique even among their own kind." Though he has taken under his wing, he will not share intimate details of the Blackout; that knowledge was classified among Rocket's upper echelon for a reason. "Functionally, there's not much difference."

So Kingsman had at least one shadow Pokémon, and he'd either helped fight Necrozma or been in contact with someone who had. Great. He makes a note to update with this new information.

"The other one, what makes you think police?"
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Failure [S/C]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 8:14:58 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Unique?” Rowan was beginning to feel like a video game character with how often he was questioning the dialog that was presented to him, unsure of what any of this meant. There hadn’t been much of a fundamental difference between Shadow Pokemon from what he could tell of the independent research he’d done, but Rowan wasn’t about to question on the subject. “I’ll take your word for it.”

Settling into his position on the pillow once more, Rowan shrugged softly at the question that was posed. “Reminded me of the officers that used to pick me up whenever I got caught running away from the manor when I was a teen, uptight assholes.” Rowan considered the information for a moment, racking his brain to uncover more details of the man in question. “Seemed to have more than decent combat training, subverted me like I was an amateur and went toe to toe with Oscar as an equal.”

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Failure [S/C]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 14:13:09 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin huffs under his breath, a not-quite laugh. Strange, the parallels between them.

It's almost like they're actually related, or something.

"Not any man that can tangle with a Beast." There's a begrudging respect, but a fire in his eyes. "Benoit comes to mind, but I assume you'd know a member of the Elite Four."

Not to mention that one had an eyepatch.

"What else can you tell me?"

He was in no condition to write a report of his own, not yet, so Gavin would take a verbal recount while the memories were still fresh.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Failure [S/C]
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 6:07:14 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan took a moment to search his memories once more, wanting to be useful despite the failure that had been their mission at the Cave of Origin. “I remember he had shaggy blonde hair and green eyes, maybe mid-thirties.” This description wasn’t much help, but Rowan could only describe and explain what he’d seen and heard.

“The other one, that showed up after the Ranger and the Officer. I remember that they called him ‘Anderson’, same hair color and eye color as the officer, but his hair was more styled. I remember he had a Metagross that blocked the exit from the cave.” Rowan sighed softly, unsure if he was even being useful at this point. “I’m sorry, the whole thing was a disaster.”

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Failure [S/C]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 7:52:05 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin frowns, closing his eyes for a moment as he tries to summon imagery to mind. He has seen a lot of faces, but even if he'd seen this one — the imagery is vague. His eyes open, narrow at a spoken name.

"Anderson," he echoes. He gives a sharp head shake at 's apology. "No, this is good."

His phone is pulled from his pocket, a Rotom housed within. Its 'eyes' remain dormant, for Gavin takes his notes manually.

", Head Ranger. Not sure about the Metagross, but the description fits." Fingers dance over the phone screen before he tilts it toward Rowan, a search engine's image results displayed. Several pictures of the ornery Ranger stare back. "This him?"
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Failure [S/C]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 19:29:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Amber eyes fixated on the image for a moment before nodding in agreement with the identification provided by . “Yeah, that’s him.” Laurence Anderson, another ranger with the League and one of the upper echelon. “Seemed to be on stand-by to stop us from escaping, not that he could.” There was a moment where Rowan was silent, his mind focusing once more on the voices he’d heard between the sounds of battle. "Anderson we need you down here, come help Wledig." He parroted the words that were spoken by the younger Ranger, locking eyes with Gavin once more.

“That was what Razz Kingsman said, right before he disappeared deeper into the cavern. Is that a name you’ve heard of before?” It was a long shot, and he couldn’t honestly remember if he’d even heard the name correctly, but perhaps Gavin could do something with the information.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Failure [S/C]
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 15:31:08 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Wledig. That's a Galarian name if I've ever heard one — and I have, I think. Heard that one." His brow furrows as he struggles with it, like he's trying to recall something on the tip of his tongue. After several seconds, he gives up and shakes his head. "Unfortunately that's as far as it goes. Do you know what they needed help with?"

From the way it sounded, had been busy with , and so Gavin doubts it.

More notes are taken in his phone, the autocorrect struggling to allow a name such as 'Wledig' to stick.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Failure [S/C]
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 21:41:34 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Wledig was the one fighting Oscar and myself, I’m not sure what was going on further into the cavern but Kingsman ended up getting worried when Lex and my Greninja went deeper down.” Unfortunately he’d spent most of his time at the entrance, unaware of what occurred in the lower reaches of the Cave of Origin. “I’m guessing they were protecting someone or something, but I don’t remember them talking about who or what that was.”

Pain was beginning to get the best of Rowan once more, clicking the button that provided morphine a few times against his better judgement. “Kingsman’s Obstagoon used the Surf attack, ended up drowning me and Oscar out. Was also how I ended up getting impaled on a stalagmite.” A sigh escaped his lips, knowing that even with Pokemon healing he’d be out of commission for a few days while the wound finished sealing up. “Either way, they were ready for us. Someone had to have tipped the League off.”

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Failure [S/C]
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 1:48:57 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Mm. We may find out if Briarwood is rescued."

If, he says, not when, because for all that he knew wouldn't like it — for all Rocket looked out for its own, the safety of the many outweighed that of the few. Should be considered too loose an end, Rocket would cut her out.

He doesn't like it; he doesn't have to. Orders are orders.

His grim mood shifts darker at mention of the League, eyes narrowing. Light catches on the sharpness of his scowl. "If there is a mole, we'll root them out. We always do."
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Failure [S/C]
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 2:03:19 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I’m sure that she will be.” Rowan understood exactly what was being implied with his choice of words, but he wasn’t so willing to give up on someone who had sacrificed herself so he’d be free. “I doubt the League will be able to break her, she knows what doing so would mean for her.” was cynical for good reason, but that wouldn’t stop him from attempting to interject optimism.

“There has to be one.” Rowan didn’t know Oscar or Lex very well, but he wasn’t convinced either of them would have compromised the mission. If there wasn’t a mole, then suspicion would rightfully be shifted towards the newest member of the organization, himself. “Good luck finding them, Gavin.”

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Failure [S/C]
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 23:54:12 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: