murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
Migration [Closed]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 0:36:25 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

Michiko fled down the overgrown hallway in slippered feet. Her tea, only half-finished, remained steaming on the table. Her heart was pounding. What was she supposed to do? For all the household pests which had bothered her over the years, she'd never had one knock on the door before. Normally, the border between nature and human was distinct enough that wild Pokemon knew where to draw the line. 

But Zac's powers had dulled that edge, softening it with weathered wood and sprouting greenery. His house was as much a den for wild Rhydon as it was a place for people. Really, it should have been no surprise the family wanted to challenge him for it.

Ichigo scampered after her as Michi looked around desperately for something to defend herself with. If she had been in her own home, she would have grabbed down her mother's katana from above the china shelf, but Zac didn't have any weapons-- he didn't even have forks! 

Standing on the threshold of the living room and dining room, Michi seized a vase full of flowers, deciding that (worst case scenario) she could at least smash it on one of the Rhydon. Oh, why hadn't she brought any fairy-type Pokemon like Slurpi to fight them off? She hadn't known she would be Pokemon battling today...

In the vase of flowers, a lone Flabebe who had been resting blinked its eyes open, startled by the sudden swaying movement of the blossoms around it. It rose out of the vase, twirling a single peony like a huge pink umbrella. Michi's eyes followed it in surprise as it rose towards the ceiling. "Ah! There was a... oh, but there is no time!"

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Migration [Closed]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 12:33:23 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

From outside Zac's home, somewhere deep down in the garden wilds, something roared. The ground shook as this territorial creature thundered through up the hill, through the backyard, and smashed through the wall of Zac's spare bedroom, its horn spinning in furious challenge. "GYAROOOOO!" Roared Shin, and Zac's Rhydon barreled forward, smashing the squabbling teens out of the way as he hurled himself right at the leader! Shin headbutted the rival male, and his drill whirred and cut at the challenger's face. The other Rhydon cried out in rage, and the two crashed backwards, blasting out of Zac's house via his laundry, leaving a trail of spilling water and wooden wreckage. The family of Rhydon stampeded after the brawling males, hooting and roaring as they watched the battle for dominance.

Zac sighed and headed back to the kitchen, which was now Rhydon-free. He saw Michiko holding one of his Pyroar vases. She was inspecting it closely. "Oh you like that one? You can have it if you want. I'm thinking about redecorating after this and, uh, well it suits your decor." 

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
Migration [Closed]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 12:23:23 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

Michi stared at Zac. Then she thrust the vase away from herself suddenly, as if she hadn't realized it was shaped like a red-and-yellow lion. "Oh no-no-no, it is OK... I... don't need..." she explained, falling back on politeness to regain some vestige of composure. "Ah! I mean, it is interesting because there is a Pokemon inside."

She carefully tugged at one of the peonies and a tiny Flabebe floated up, twirling the much bigger flower over its head. "Wow, it is cute! Maybe it will be my friend," she said, then covered her mouth in dismay. What am I saying? Zac's house is destroyed! How could she be going on about Pokemon at a time like this?

"What will you do?" she finally asked, wincing away from the hole in the wall where the Rhydon had burst through. Despite the new entryway, Michi couldn't help but think the house had already been overgrown. It had felt like a long-abandoned place, like her great-grandfather's farm mansion when they'd decided to move to Petalburg. 

Perhaps Zac should also move to Petalburg?

"My daughters' old room is open," she piped up after a moment. "You could maybe stay with us for some time... until it is safe..."

Who knew when the Rhydon would come back? Or the Ursaring, or the Watchog?

The world really is changing, Michi marveled. How was it possible that a Tower to Space could become a Garden of Eden given just a touch of moo-moo magic?

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Migration [Closed]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 12:41:30 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"I'll be fine," Zac reassured her. "The place isn't that bad. A few boards and nails and it'll be-" Zac was interrupted by part of his bathroom collapsing. "-fine!" He barreled on. "I've lived in worse, anyway. I've got a tent, and a torch for when the power gets knocked out." There was a deep bellow as the Rydon clashed in the backyard. Rocks the size of bowling balls blasted the side of the house, punching deep into the wood and cracking the kitchen windows with their impact. Zac sighed. "Okay Michi, I'll be honest, it's gonna be a bit rough. Especially with all the milk everywhere. I don't want to impose though. You've got your peaceful little slice of suburbia, and I need lots of space for work anyway. I appreciate the offer, but I'll make do." Zac sat down on an unbroken chair. "And if things get worse I can always move into the factory."

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Migration [Closed]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 4:32:58 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FINNEON APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SILVER WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CAPTIVATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MEDITITE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER TRICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIND READER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

CAUGHT FLABEBE!