4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Roses, and Flints...(Closed)
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 4:35:15 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

He was right. She didn’t know much about it. She wanted to know more, but there was only so much time, even without sleep. She had other responsibilities. All she knew was that it had been a while—enough time for a city to be built within the crater of the crash.

She eyed her mug of coffee, and the steam coming off of it, wondering how badly it might burn to bring it to her wordless lips and take a sip, simply to give her hands something to do.

’Nothing is impossible.’ Sure. You come to my lab and give it a go, mate. She’d rub her eyes if she didn’t have company.

Time. Enough time. Was there, ever? Money couldn’t buy it. Crimes couldn’t buy it. She hoped to build a way around it. Fuck meteors. Fuck infinity energy. Fuck all of it.

But it kept the high roof over her head. The one with the pool, beside the ocean, that the beautiful princess swam in. ( )

Why was this person in her home right now?

Fuck patience.

Fuck company.

What else were they working on? Why wasn’t a mega stone-powered generator enough? This guy with a hologram watch, showing up, asking for lemonade, and acting as though her work wasn’t impressive. Fuck the 62 trainers. She’d eat them whole. At least, that’s what her hidden anger told her in that moment.

She finally grabbed the cub of coffee, not caring about the heat. She sipped it, through the steam, eyeing him and his butler. “Certainly don’t put all your eggs in one basket, Amor. I’m just your neighbor. I’m not here to steer you wrong. But infinity energy is the wave of the future, and your money would be well spent in investing.”

She paused.

“Good thing about having money is that you can buy what other people can’t. Why not take advantage of the resource running out?”

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 18:17:38 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
She asked him a very curious question, and it was a very fair question. Why not take advantage of the precious resource, and it's scarcity, after all the more rare something was, the higher it was valued. Sipping his tea he sighed a bit, there were many reasons of why he wouldn't simply take advantage of it, because eventually the show ended, and there was no more money to be made, he didn't want it to end so he was looking for something truly infinite. The second being it painted a bigger target on his back for those that wanted said resource, and he just didn't feel like fighting off assassins all the time.

"That's a good question...I most certainly could, it wouldn't be hard...But at the end of the day it does have an end. It will one day stop making me money, and then what? Then we have people clamoring over each other trying to dig up the last dregs of it like animals, and it honestly just becomes a hassle." he laughed a little. "I don't doubt my money will be well spent at your company, and you've already said enough to ensure that I will do so. So I do look forward to seeing this Mega Generator project you have told me about, as well as the other projects you have." another pleasant smile on his lips as he spoke to her. Perhaps he had overstayed his welcome to much, finishing up his tea he stood up.

"I think once I see what it is you have been working on perhaps my worries might be alleviated a bit. I just am not fond of the idea of my investment coming to a close one day, no matter if it's tomorrow or a hundred years in the future. Hence why I asked if it was possible to replicate them, but I am prepared to fund them if I like what I see." he explained to her with a smile on his lips, and he stretched out. "Though I think I've been a bother to you for to long now...I should probably take my leave, but you will probably see me bothering your boss at your work soon enough." he laughed lightly at the thought of that. "So I'll take my leave here, it was a pleasure to meet you, and we will have to have tea, and coffee together again sometime." he stated simply before making his way to the door, if she had nothing more to say to him.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 19:39:31 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Her hand brought up coffee and she took another sip. Infinity Industries would likely jump on an investment. One could never have too much money propelling their takeover.

At the end of the day, it really didn’t matter to her, personally. She was not the salesman in this equation.

“Ah. Let me fetch that card; it'll put you in much closer touch with the man you’re looking to do business with.”

She got up from her seat again and went to a desk in front of a large window. The business card was retrieved and then handed to him on his way out. At the threshold of the apartment, she pressed a smile. “I’m a very busy woman, Amor. Please pardon my scarcity if that doesn’t happen.”

The door was then shut and locked three times.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 21:45:17 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: