[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
kiki's delivery service

Sometimes, she just needs a little fresh air and sunshine to clear her mind, something to occupy her hands and pull her from the dark recesses of her room. It is in busying herself that she finds herself able to sieve through the numerous tangles of problems she's encountered recently, have time to reflect on the state of her emotional well-being and readjust herself.
[break][break]
Today, she chooses the path of being a good samaritan, offering a helping hand to Lilycove's Marine Centre by volunteering to deliver Pokemon eggs to their trainers all the way in Fortree. To the child, it's an interesting challenge that awaits but to her dearest companion Luxray, it seems to be nothing but a migraine waiting to happen.
[break][break]
Reiner trudges on ahead, a soft snort escaping him as he steadily pulls the cart along. Every step is taken with caution, every pebble or branch on the road swiped away lest the wheels of their cargo bumps whilst going over them. Taking note of his habits, Eris helps in her own little way, taking point and removing any small objects from the road as she checks her map from time to time.
[break][break]
"Do you think we're going in the right direction? Fortree's the city with tree houses, right?" Her questions are answered by low growls, a noise of utter resignation providing her with confirmation of her thoughts. "You know, we can take a small break at anytime! Just make sure to tell me when you want to."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Eggy Problems... [SOS/C]
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 0:03:36 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
255 for
Locke had taken quite a liking to both the treetop city and its seaside neighbor, and found himself aimlessly wandering the routes between the two often. He had a particular fondness for the pier overlooking the bay surrounding Mt. Pyre, a spot few people frequented, save for the occasional fisherman. It was nice place to take a rest, and his Pokémon seemed to agree.

De-De and Li-Li were busy trying to coax Tini-Tini underwater by playing a whack-a-mole type game with the baby Dratini. Whenever one Delibird went down, the other popped out the other side, making him turn in circles trying to catch them. At one point both penguins dipped underwater, and the frustrated serpent dove after them, so that when they resurfaced together Tini-Tini was nowhere to be found. They turned here-and-there trying to find the dragon, until he burst out behind them, surprising the troublesome duo and earning a hearty laugh from their trainer.

The creaking of wheels behind him pulled Locke’s attention from the game and back towards the road. A Luxray was carefully pulling a cart full of Pokémon eggs along the dirt path towards Fortree. “Well there’s something you don’t see every day,” they said under their breath. They stood up and brought their arms over their head in a big stretch, then pointed back in the direction of the cart. “Let’s see if they could use a hand.” One by one they helped their Pokémon out of the water and went to wave down the travelers.

“Excuse me!”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,748 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eggy Problems... [SOS/C]
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 18:21:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
kiki's delivery service

Sometimes, fate works in the most unexpected of ways. There is familiarity that comes in the form of a voice, a strange sense of deja-vu blooming in her chest as she turns to catch a glimpse of the stranger that calls out to them.
[break][break]
"Oh..." And perhaps, that feeling is explained by their appearance, memories of soot and ashes swirling at the back of her mind as she tries her best to put a name to his face. "It's you, from that time..." Hesitation fills her in trying to mention the name of the incident, a hand gently placed upon Reiner's back as he slows to a halt. "Are you feeling better from back then? Things didn't look so good..."
[break][break]
Bitter is the concern that slips off her tongue, a soft edge of guilt cutting into paper heart. Had she just been a little stronger, a little more capable, could the casualties have been minimised? Part of her wishes to ask if he's got any scars but she refrains with a shaky breath.
[break][break]
"What are you doing out here anyways?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Eggy Problems... [SOS/C]
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 22:39:16 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
211 for
The sight of the girl was accompanied by an acrid mix of blood and smoke on their tongue. They quickly swallowed down the unpleasant memory to offer their name with an awkward chuckle. “Uh, Locke. I guess we never really got a chance to exchange names, huh?”

“I could ask you the same thing. Doc-er-Eva told me you didn’t seem too well off yourself,” he replied, giving the girl a once over for any sign of her injuries. Then, after realizing he hadn’t actually answered her, he added, “But I’m doing fine! All patched up and back on my feet!” He didn't miss the regret in her voice, and so forced a cheery tone into his own. She shouldn't have to worry about things outside of her control.

“I’ve actually got a friend in Fortree, so I’ve just been hanging around the area while recovering.” They gestured towards the cart while asking, ”Are you heading out that way? We’re not doing anything if you’d like some company.” De-De gave a little salute beside them, ready to work. The sight of someone as young as Eris working might’ve seemed strange to anyone else, but Locke could remember running errands at a similar age back home even without a Pokémon to protect them.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,748 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eggy Problems... [SOS/C]
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 7:36:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
kiki's delivery service

A new day always means a new beginning. Even if the story before didn't go so well, everything resets once you turn the page.
[break][break]
"I'm Eris! And he's Reiner!" She chirps in response, pointing to her Luxray as he snorts at her antics. "Ms Eva really helped me back there, so I barely feel a thing!" Proving her point takes a few couple hops around the cart, swinging her arms wildly before collecting herself with one last hop. "It's good that you've recovered though!"
[break][break]
He doesn't know, the realisation calming the distinct chatter of nerves. After all, he had been knocked out pretty early in the fight, long before he could've caught a glimpse of who she went with. Without that piece of information, there was no way that she could get arrested for her affiliation to the 'wanted criminals' known as Rocket.
[break][break]
"I was helping the people at the Lilycove Marine Centre deliver Pokemon eggs! They said they needed to get it to Fortree, so I guess you can say I am!" With her worries dispelled, Eris is free to resume her usual peppiness, a light smile dusting her lips as she points in the rough direction of the city. "I'm not gonna stop you if you wanna follow along!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Eggy Problems... [SOS/C]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 1:00:44 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
100 for
Locke found themselves easing into a relaxed grin as the young girl bounced around. “This is De-De and Li-Li,” they introduced the Delibird duo with a pat on each of their heads, before picking up the baby dragon to add, “And this little fella is Tini-Tini. The Dratini slithered his way up their arm and around their shoulder to peer out at Eris from behind Locke’s head. “He’s never been on a delivery before, so this’ll be good practice!”

Locke moved to let Eris take the lead as they continued down the road. “So, have you been to Fortree before?”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,748 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eggy Problems... [SOS/C]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 14:07:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
kiki's delivery service

"De-De, Li-Li and Tini-Tini... those are cute names!"
[break][break]
It's always a joy to meet new people and their pokemon, a smile on their faces meaning a world of adventures to be had and memories to be shared. Nudging Reiner to greet the group, the Luxray sighs but relents, offering them a small nod before resuming their journey with a quiet jolt of the cart.
[break][break]
"Practice? Do you run a delivery service or something?" It's strange learning about the various kinds of professions people delve into and it's most certainly her first time running into a courier. "I've only ever done small deliveries before and they get super tiring! Especially if the weather's bad... You've gotta have some sort of strong immune system to not fall sick!"
[break][break]
Humming softly, Eris checks the map again, briefly pointing towards the right as Reiner heeds her directions with a low grunt. "Never been to Fortree before but I've heard it's pretty cool! All the trees and being so high up! It's like a big treehouse city!" A free hand reaches up to the sky, as if her fingers might actually touch the clouds if she just tries hard enough but logic and reality do say otherwise. Perhaps, it's the idea of being in high up places that excites her, being able to look out onto the distant horizon and see all kinds of strange phenomenon across the land.
[break][break]
"I wanna make a treehouse of my own someday! And I'll only let a few special people visit! Like a super secret base!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Eggy Problems... [SOS/C]
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 1:00:10 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
145 for
“I do! I get to go all over Hoenn and my Pokémon help. My job would be a lot harder without them.” De-De puffed up with pride at the praise, adding a bit of swagger to her step as she led the little caravan.

“You've gotta have some sort of strong immune system to not fall sick!”

Or you force yourself to keep working even when you’re sick. “Ah, ya get used to it,” he said with a noncommittal shrug.

Their gaze followed hers upwards, shoulders relaxing under Tini-Tini’s weight as they drank in the blue expanse above them. They weren't sure they could entirely agree with Eris' sentiment. Fortree was a wonderful city in many ways, but they couldn't fathom how could live so deep in the forest, cut off from the sky by the thick tree line. No, as much they liked to visit the treehouse city, Locke much preferred staying out in he open like this. “A secret base huh…Those are pretty popular around here aren’t they? Any particular visitors ya got in mind?”

“That…man took her with him though.”

The question was innocuous enough on its own, but ’s words rang in Locke’s ears. Her frowning face, the way she’d looked down at her hands at some invisible stain, it was as disconcerting now as it was then. He wasn’t sure what answer he was fishing for, but anything had to be better than knowing nothing at all.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,748 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eggy Problems... [SOS/C]
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 5:39:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
kiki's delivery service

Getting used to sickness doesn't mean having a lower tendency of falling sick. Tilting her head at Locke's nonchalant response, there is a hint of concern that crosses her lips, a soft frown framing her features as she continue down the path.
[break][break]
"You shouldn't ignore your health if you're sick! Momma told me once that the body is like a machine that needs rest to repair and if you keep pushing yourself too hard, you're eventually gonna break down..." The hypocrisy in her words sting at her heart but she pushes the feeling down. "Visitors... Maybe Hideo, or Doug! Ms Eva is really nice too!"
[break][break]
She neglects to mention Gavin, Chu-e or Bryan but she also reckons that it's best not to mention their names in front of a stranger. After all, implicating herself or others is the last thing she wants to deal with while taking a break from that organisational mess. And Reiner agrees in his very own ways, his eyes floating around the environment as he takes in the sights of flourishing lands.
[break][break]
"You could visit too if you wanted! More company always makes things livelier!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Eggy Problems... [SOS/C]
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 0:38:19 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
184 for
“Right, right. Think I remember my mom mentioning the same thing.” Locke could easily hear his own mother as Eris chided him. Even the Delibirds were peering back him with twinned expectant looks. “Guess I could take a break now and then…” he conceded.

Hideo and Doug. He filed the names away to think about later. What, exactly, he was going to do with those names Locke didn’t know, but he met a lot of people through his work and it seemed like something to keep in mind.

Their heart warmed when the offer was extended to them, getting the impression that this was a girl who could make friends with just about anyone. “I might have to take you up on that,” they said with a smile.

As the familiar woodland surrounded Fortree came into view, Locke, still feeling the need to learn more about this kid, pulled out his Pokénav. “Tell ya what. How ‘bout I give you my number, and you can call me whenever you need something dropped off at that secret base of yours. Or for just anything really.”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,748 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eggy Problems... [SOS/C]
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 11:13:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
kiki's delivery service

The battle seems to be won as soon as he concedes, a light hum tangling with the passing winds as Eris skips along. And her mood only gets better when Locke accepts her invitation, even going as far as to exchange numbers!
[break][break]
For anyone else, it's something ordinary that people do just to keep in contact but for her, it becomes an extraordinary occurrence that she is all too eager to accept. Pulling out her own Pokénav, she records the number given with a few additional sparkles of her own, adding a Delibird symbol right next to his name as a reminder of the promise they've made.
[break][break]
"I'll make sure to let you know as soon as the place is built!" She grins, giving De-De and Li-Li a headpat each before waving goodbye to Tini-Tini and Locke. As if happy to almost be free of his burdens, Reiner begins to pick up the pace, forcing Eris to get moving or be left behind.
[break][break]
"Hey, Reiner! Wait up!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Eggy Problems... [SOS/C]
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 19:49:55 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: