Snoozing Slateport [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Snoozing Slateport [m]
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 13:48:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

tag
-
notes
- Mission with Chu-e!

- Words; 258

This was exactly the kind of job Robbin wanted to be taking part in within rocket. She was told she was to smuggle a cargo of pokemon from one part of slateport to another. If the officers weren't a joke she'd be more worried, but she was feeling quite confident. Especially since she was to be working with an underboss, and how could things go wrong with an underboss?

There was always a feeling of unease when Robbin had to meet a new face from rocket. There was an immense amount of pressure on herself to remember the faces and traits of her comrades, but it was proving to be difficult to remember everyone and everything.

When Robbin had got to the location first, a dim and out of view alleyway in the lower district of slateport, she panicked. There was a brief thought that she had gone to the wrong place. Pulling out her phone she checked the time and gasped, "I'm early!"

She had gotten to their location first, that was a Robbin Blue first. She smiled to herself, pleased to the core.

Her mawile, who was lingering by her side outside of his ball let out a relieved sigh. If only he could tell time and tell her when to not be late.

“You can come out Pixie,” Robbin said, releasing a mimikyu from the ball and finding a wall to lean against it, waiting.

"Might be getting a new friend," she mused to the two who were quietly mingling among themselves out of sight.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Snoozing Slateport [m]
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 5:17:57 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A face peered from around the corner shortly after @robbin made herself comfortable. Not of a human, no, but an Alolan Ninetails who sniffed as he eyed the girl and her pokemon. After a few moments, he could slip into the alleyway, ears flicked back, foxy snout lifted as if searching. Bold in his own way but still wary of the strange human and her pokemon.

There was a few slapping steps, running, and a moment later another Mawile skidded to a halt before the alleyway. She rushed over to the Ninetails, giving him a sound pat on the side before assessing the surroundings. This, too, was followed just a moment later by Chu-e himself. Compared to what most people expected from an Underboss... he was probably a bit underwhelming. A small laugh escaped him at his pokemon's antics.

He was usually early, much earlier than needed, so seeing someone with the initiative to show up early themselves was a welcome surprise. "Sorry if you've been waiting long." Is what he says first. Vaguely, he thinks back to the mission at hand, the names he had signed off on. "You're.... Robbin? Chu-e. Nice to meet you." He doesn't offer his hand, they're carefully folded together in front of him, but he does offer a small smile to the girl.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Snoozing Slateport [m]
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 7:48:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

tag
-
notes
- Mission with Chu-e!

- Words; 296

Robbin gasped at the blue-white hued head that popped into view. She watched as it surveyed the area and her, and she tried to be less threatening, as if she could be taken as a threat anyhow just from a first glance.

An alolan ninetales was quite a treat to see so close and personal. She wanted to touch its fur, her fingers twitching a bit at her side as she controlled herself.

The familiar sound of slapping made her twitching hand reach to her own mawile anxiously. No, it wasn’t Jaws who was running. Another mawile came into the alleyway with them and Robbin’s lips parted slightly as a smile spread across his face. No way.

“Uh oh, Jawsss...” Robbin teased in a whisper to her mawile as she motioned to the new mawile joining them. Her mawile was quite shy around fairy type pokemon, especially other mawiles.

Parting from the intense conversation Jaws was having with Pixie the mimikyu their lax stance tensed at the sight.

It’s little legs shuffled as he went and lingered by Robbin's leg, gazing curiously at the newcomers. If it wasn’t so dark from shadows one might catch the small blush on his cheeks.

Next came the trainer who she assumed to be Chu-e choi. He was a very clear difference from the other underboss she had been with, Gavin, but that only filled her with hope and glee for her future within rocket.

“No, I just got here,” Robbin replied, not wanting to bring up that she was never in this kind of early bird position before. She was more of a dysfunctional robin kind of girl.

“Yup! I’m Robbin,” She beamed. “It’s great to meet you, and you have lovely pokemon,” Robbin could feel Jaws shifting uneasily behind her. Pixie however was making her way over to Chu-e’s pokemon.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Snoozing Slateport [m]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 18:25:11 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Thanks! Same to you. Not too many people appreciate Fairy types, I've found." They were very useful, he'd found. On top of that, they were also usually very cute. It was a win-win in his book.

But, onto business. An ultra ball is taken out of his pocket and offered to the girl. She would be the one in charge of what they were hauling for the moment.

"So, in this ball is a mother Tyranitar. Someone thought they could be slick and pull a fast one on us and took her freshly hatched babies. We're going to use her to track them down, take them back, and then right mess up the guys who did it. Think you can handle that?"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Snoozing Slateport [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 20:20:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: