Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
break [c]
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 22:28:30 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

sunlight filtered down through the scattered canopy above. it was still early morning, but with the onset of spring, and slowly moving to summer, it seemed to get brighter just that much quicker lately. greyson was careful to avoid pokemon droppings, mud and the like in his worn high tops. still, with his attention elsewhere, it wasn't easy. the general anxiety of embarking on this journey alone gave him butterfree's in his stomach.

thumbing the bracelet on the wrist of his other arm, he felt the smallest, slightest pressure grab at him. looking down alarmed, he quickly relaxed when his eyes fell upon ellie. she had taken it upon herself to make him a small ringlet of random flowers and rest idly with them. she squeaked in reassurance.

"you're right," he agreed, a small smile playing at the edges of his lips. "i'm not alone, am i?"

as if on cue, a screech from above caused him to jerk his head up. a truly massive pokemon emerged from the brush of a tree and circled for a small moment, before he caught the wind under his wings and descended slowly. "anything?" inquired greyson, moving closer to ruffle the feathers of the massive bird. standing at just over seven feet and covered in bladed feathers stronger than steel, he was a truly fearsome sight. z shook his massive frame at grey's touch, but in all the year's he had known him, this was z's way of expressing contentment. the corviknight cawed shortly a few times in response, and greyson's brow furrowed for but a moment, before lightening.

"i see. well, no need to worry. i'm sure day one won't disappoint."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
break [c]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 0:53:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HELIOPTILE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DRY SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PARABOLIC CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLDOZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
break [c]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 2:54:46 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

greyson laughed as he watched ellie unfurl from around his wrist and float menacingly towards the raven pokemon. z squawked in irritation and narrowed his eyes. this was a 'game' they had done time and time again. when the small grass-type began to collect more random fauna, it was only a matter of time before this intimidating bird was bequeathed in a crown of flowers. if there was anything z didn't like, it was the tarnishing of his terrifying visage. feeling the vibration in his pocket, he gave them a gentle look that said only 'behave' and wandered a few feet off.

he opened his messages, took a few seconds to read, and then absentmindedly began to reply.

'yes, mum. i'm fine. we're still on route 102 still. ellie's annoying z as per usual.' greyson knew how much his mother doted on the three pokemon and that she'd miss them as much as she would miss him. he took a quick photo of the two quarreling creatures, with z snapping at the air and shaking his head to rid himself of the new crown, while ellie squeaked in amusement and rode the wind effortlessly around him.

he turned around and pressed send, only to find himself staring through a small patch of bushes at something entirely different. lying on it's back, as if a wounded, melodramatic actor, a small yellow and black pokemon was sprawled outwards beneath a particularly focused ray of sunlight. "well hey little guy," he whispered, careful of disturbing the wild pokemon. raising his phone, he snapped a selfie of himself and the sleeping creature, and in moments it was on his way to his mum.

stepping back quietly, he made his way back to the two pokemon, holding his wrist out for the comfey. "alright, alright. come on, we still got a few hours ahead of us."

notes + greyson moves on. thanks for the mod!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
break [c]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 4:03:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELDEGOSS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAF TORNADO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,973 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
break [c]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 4:57:59 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

it was barely an hour of walking later when greyson spotted another particularly interesting pokemon. or rather, it spotted them.

in the midst of humming a rather catchy tune for what felt like the hundredth time, greyson paused as he noticed an eldegoss saunter out from a nearby shrub and onto the trail, eyeing them curiously. "hello there lovely," he said instinctively, crouching down and putting his entire weight on the balls of his feet. he turned his head to the side, appraisingly, and she mimicked the maneuver. "aren't you just gorgeous," greyson chuckled out from behind a smile.

he felt, then saw, ellie peer out from behind his wrist. her delicate little hands wrapping around so she could shyly peek over. it was adorable. reaching into his pocket, and struggling for a moment, he pulled out his phone and searched some key words. "an eldegoss," greyson read out loud. "oh, it says the cotton can be used in making things." the grass-type seemed to notice it was being talked about and blinked. "what do eldegoss eat.." the tall youth whispered, placing his bag in front of him and dropping to one knee. after some rummaging, he removed a small plastic bag. "i have some sliced bananas?" greyson offered, opening the ziploc and taking out a small piece. he held it out in front of himself, coaxingly. "don't worry, i won't hurt you."

above, a shadow darted through the dense thicket as the massive steel and flying-type emerged. his thunderous squawk warning any and all potential threats whose territory it actually was. unfortunately, it was also perfect for terrifying already skittish creatures not even a fifth of it's size. the startled eldegoss looked up with wide eyes and screamed the second-half of it's name, summoning a vortex of wind and leaves as it called forth a LEAF TORNADO directly on top of the descending knight. greyson tried to yell out and stop the impending conflict, but found himself pushed backwards and onto his back from the resulting wind. he quickly righted himself onto the palms of his hands, careful of hurting ellie, to see the corviknight tuck his wings and begin to glow an ethereal cobalt. greyson immediately recognized it as the dual-types BRAVE BIRD attack. the massive bird dived downwards, straight through the eldegoss attack and barreled straight into her.

when the dust settled, greyson could just barely make out z standing quite literally on top of the wild pokemon, his massive talons easily above to cover the entire width of the pokemon. it lie as still as a corpse. "z, return." yelled greyson as he pushed himself to his feet. watching the corviknight break down into crimson energy, he moved towards the eldegoss. "i'm really sorry about him," he said instinctively, picking the unconscious creature up. "i'll make it up to you." placing a dirtied hand to his pocket, he took out and expanded the dual-colored orb and gently tapped the grass-type. as it dissolved into crimson and the orb rattled on the ground in front of him, he couldn't help just exhaling heavily outwards and sinking further onto his knees, muttering to himself.

"that definitely could've gone better,"

notes + z attacks indiscriminately and greyson attempts to capture the wild eldegoss. thank you, again.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
break [c]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 5:33:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE ELDEGOSS!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAF TORNADO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!