The Wooloo Guardians [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Wooloo Guardians [m]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 12:36:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

tag
notes
- Mission with Amor

- Words; 162

When Robbin saw a small poster hanging on a random telephone pole saying...

‘Please help! My wooloo are being harassed and stolen by pokemon at night, which means I can’t make my farm rent and then I lose the whole thing! I have some newborn farm-like pokemon as a part of your reward if…"

..she didn’t read the rest.

---

Nights were still cold and early. Robbin sat in the center of a wooloo pen, blissfully enjoying the way they’d nudge her. Their wool was thick and well kept and every now and then they’d bleat at her or nip her fingers.

She was alert while enjoying her time. Her honedge was drawn and held above the wooloos, her mawile was outside of the pen, shuffling from one end to another. She had also decided to bring Fork, a ducklett, and let it mingle with the other duckletts. On it’s left flipper was a blue ribbon to tell which was Fork and who was a Fork imposter.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,840 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
The Wooloo Guardians [m]
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 17:59:50 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]@ribbin
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
Amor had been in the town just sightseeing a bit before he went home, of course Verdanturf Town wasn't very large, compared to what he was use to, but it was still nice to see all the places of this new region. Hoenn was somewhere he just hadn't bothered to go to during his travels for this reason, or another. Now that he was finally here, he was kicking himself for not coming soon, it was a quaint little region, with wonderful beaches, islands, and a space center. So much technology that he was interested in getting his hands on, and there were a few companies he was curious enough to invest some of his wealth in. After all he was like a plant he needed constant nourishment so that he could keep growing. As he was looking around he saw what appeared to be a job board of some kind.

Adontis ever present on his shoulder, he looked over the fliers on the board, and saw one that piqued his interest. Someone was having issues with their Wooloo being stolen, and the reward for helping was one of the baby farm pokemon they possessed. A unique reward, but he wasn't one to turn down a generous offer. So making his way to the farm at a leisurely pace, seeing as how the Wooloo only went missing at night, and he had plenty of daylight left. After several moments he approached the address that was on the flier, within the pin of Wooloo he saw a young girl sitting amongst them. Night blue hair framed her face, with amber colored eyes. Approaching the fence he scanned her with his teal color eyes leaning on the fence he held up the flier.

"Are you the one who put up this flier?" Curiosity shone on his features as he removed a few strands of silvery hair from his face so he could look at her properly. She seemed to fit right in at this place, even the Wooloo were okay with her being around, so it was only natural that he assumed she was the job poster.

Adontis on the other hand was excited at seeing all the new pokemon in the pen, and without warning leapt off his trainers shoulder, and into the mass to play with them all. It didn't take long for Adontis to find his way onto the back of one of the sheep Pokemon, and ride it around as it moved. Shaking his head at the exuberant little Pichu, he just sighed, but he smiled lightly. That same little mouse is what kept him young.

"I apologize for my partners excitement...He's never seen Wooloo before..." he tried to apologize to the young woman.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Wooloo Guardians [m]
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 13:04:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Mission with Amor

- Words; 263

Robbin watched a white haired man making his way to the farm. She wondered if he was on a stroll or intended to also help with the wooloo stealage. She’d be thankful for more eyes, and maybe more pokemon to play with. She smiled happily at the man as he started to talk to her.

“Nope, I replied to the flyer!” Robbin tried and failed at restraining her smile, watching a tiny yellow mouse leap into the pen of fluffy sheep. “I was super interested in a baby pokemon, are you going to be helping me and my team with that one?” She liked the energy the pichu had. It took everything in her not to pluck them up and hold them.

“The old man said it’s been a family of houndooms, and some weird drifloons. He swore they just swoop down and take them like they would kids,” She shuddered.

Dirfloons made her hair raise due to tales of it stealing children away. It was like an omen of death to her when she was younger.

“I’m still the size of a child, so please don’t let them take me,” Robbin joked. Deep down she had a little voice telling her not to get snatched by a pokemon. She was small and light, her oversized bright yellow hoodie just made her look a bit bigger than she was both height and length wise.

Her pokemon all looked towards the new man and his pokemon. Her mawile gazing at the pichu curiously through the fence, maybe wanting to make a new yellow friend.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,840 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
The Wooloo Guardians [m]
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 18:17:32 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]@tagged
ulla
The young girl seemed to like Adontis, but if he was honest, everyone liked Adontis, he was an adorable Pokemon who didn't have a care in the world due to his incredibly pampered lifestyle. However Amor was doing his best to not spoil him to much, though he often failed, and Walter wound up scolding them both. As the girl answered his questions, and explained that she was here to help, he beamed at her. A brilliant smile on his lips, as he nodded, and chuckled.

"Adontis can fight yes, but I think if we are taking on Houndoom, and Drifloons I will have to use one of my other Pokemon. Adontis isn't suited to fighting multiple enemies, though that certainly won't stop him from trying. He is a very brave Pokemon, and I've had him since he hatched. I'm sure if you ask nicely he will gladly play with you while we wait for nightfall." he nodded to the small girl, and at her words of not wanting to be taken away he just smiled again. "Don't worry...I think that tonight the thieving ends...Draco come out!" he ordered as he tossed a pokeball into the air, and in a flash of brilliant light a Dragonite was hovering a few feet off the ground.

"Draco here will keep a watch around the perimeter, and let us know when our unwanted guests are going to appear. So until then let's relax, yes?" he spoke in his normal friendly manner, and with a nod to Draco, the Dragonite took off at a blistering pace using Extreme Speed to cover more ground far more quickly than it would normally be able to. Amor wasn't to worried if he got into a fight, he could hold his own in a fight, and retreat if needed. "Oh by the way...I am Amor...I forgot to introduce myself, my partner riding the Wooloo is Adontis...It's nice to meet you Little Miss." another brilliant smile on his face toward her as he climbed into the pin, and then plopped on the grass.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Wooloo Guardians [m]
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 0:49:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Mission with Amor

- Words; 263

Robbin was thrilled that her partner in this situation was this man. He had a friendly and outgoing personality, something Robbin could thrive off of. She listened to the introduction of his two choice pokemon and smiled. Abruptly she turned to the huddled group of murmuring duckletts and plucked one out that had a ribbon tied to its yellow foot. While walking back she gently stroked their feathers.

"It's nice to meet you, my name is Robbin and these are my pokemon," Robbin started. "This is Jaws," She pointed to the mawile who was now climbing into the pen and making his way over to the wooloo and pichu. "And this is Hoenn," On her back was a home bade sheath that held the ghost type sword. Its eye rolled into focus and its waving scarf-like appendage shook in greeting.

"Anddd, this lovely boy is Fork!" Fork wasn't interested in being held anymore as he tried walking mid air to get back to the group of duckletts who seemed to be jumping and doing tricks over puddles playfully. "I want to get him a 'Spoon' and there are some baby duckletts," She mused happily, putting Fork down.

"No way we lose!" Robbin was hyped for the night ahead.

"What brings you to this town, or do you live here?" She wasn't going to say it but Robbin thought this man was quite well off and was more likely to live in lilycove or something.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,840 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
The Wooloo Guardians [m]
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 18:10:28 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]@robbin
ulla
The young girl had a Mawile, Ducklett, and a Honedge. It was an interesting mix of Pokemon, but variety was better than specializing in one type like he did. Fewer weaknesses to exploit, that is if they knew how to exploit them to begin with. Her introduction was short, and sweet, he could respect that, and watching her Mawile make its way over to Adontis who was now clinging on for dear life as the Wooloo ran around the pen full sprint trying to shake him off, even though the little Pichu was treating this like some sort of rodeo, and having a blast.

"You seem to have good companions as well...I look forward to seeing how strong they become in the future." he smiled easily to the girl, and then she explained how she wanted to get her Ducklett a friend, or companion. It was admirable for someone to not want their Pokemon to be alone, or lonely. This young girl had potential, he looked forward to seeing how she handled herself during this mission. "I was sightseeing with my Pokemon...I am not from Hoenn originally, and since I am new I wanted to familiarize myself with the layout of the region. With Draco getting from place to place is a breeze thanks to how fast he is, but while I was exploring the town I saw the flier, and thought, why not?" He shrugged a little nonchalantly.

"I wasn't busy, and I don't like things being taken from people that don't deserve it, so here I am...Pretty silly huh?" he laughed a little as the sun began to slowly descend behind the horizon. If the information they had to go on was correct the thieves would be making their appearance soon, and he was excited to test the might of Draco on whomever showed up.

It had been a while since they had a proper battle after all.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Wooloo Guardians [m]
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 13:00:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Mission with Amor

- Words; 257

“Where are you from?” Robbin was sure this man’s life was full of interesting things and the question couldn’t help but come out when she heard that someone was from a different region.

“It’s nice though either way, we are simply good civilians,” Which was ironic for Robbin since she was a rocket grunt. “I bet that dragonite is going to kick some butt honestly, you don’t see them often and i’m sure they’re scary when not friendly,” The thought of a heavy dragon flying at her wasn’t pleasant.

My team and I have a lot of time to grow still, we are both young. Actually, my mawile is like…twenty-eight? Probably twenty-eight. He belonged to my father first,” Robbin had no idea how long he was supposed to live but she chose not to think about it. Without Jaws she wouldn’t know what she’d do.

Jaws had ended up introducing himself to the pichu and wooloo. He was trying to convince the pichu to get onto his head instead since it would be way more fun and the wooloo was getting tired. He insisted he would run and do fun tricks.

The sky changed colors as the sun went down, while pretty it meant that pokemon would be on the prowell.

“We can’t let a single one go, that poor guy was so sad when I got there because he had lost so many,” Looking around the pen it did look a little spotty and empty with one heard of wooloo moving as a mound of wool.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,840 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
The Wooloo Guardians [m]
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 19:20:21 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
ulla
He just smiled at the girl as she mentioned not letting a single pokemon go because of how distraught the farmer was, and he simply gave her a head pat as he looked around, the sky darkening around them. Within a few seconds Draco returned, and landed softly behind him. They could idle chat after this task was done he could feel the shift in the air as it cooled, and he looked around to see what appeared to be glowing eyes coming from nothingness. Those were more than likely the culprits, but it didn't matter to him, or Draco. Houndoom, and Drifloon were no problem for them.

"Robbin you might want to pull your hood on your jacket up...I do believe that it is going to get stormy very quickly." He warned the young girl, and almost as if on cue Draco looked up into the air his eyes glowing a dull blue, thunder, and lightning shot across the sky, and it began to downpour. Adontis had stopped playing with the Wooloo, and was happily on the head of the Mawile as this happened, looking up at the sky where the rain was coming from, it must have caught the enemy Pokemon off guard because they didn't charge at first, but after several seconds he could see them coming from the sky. The Drifloon were approaching, but they didn't command the skies anymore.

"Draco, use Hurricane, blow them all away..." he ordered his Dragonite as it shot into the sky like a bullet not giving the Drifloon any time to react as it circled around them at an incredible speed until a large twister made of wind, and water surrounded them trapping them inside of it. "While I deal with the aeriel foes, I'm leaving the ones on the ground to you...They should be unhappy about this rain, so use that to your advantage." he stated without looking at the girl as Draco flapped his wings powerfully one more time, and sent the small squad of Drifloon flying away. They tried to recuperate, but Draco used his Extreme Speed to close the gap between them, and then sent a powerful Thunder Punch their way knocking them out one by one.

Amor had to have faith that his partner would be able to handle whatever came at them from the ground, sure he could just deal with it all himself, but there was no fun in that. Plus she took this job as well, so he would let her earn her keep as it were, and only step in if it were necessary.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Wooloo Guardians [m]
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 10:59:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Mission with Amor

- Words; 400

Robbin didn’t think about rain at all when she bounded over to the farm, and now she wished she had. With a warning she flipped her yellow hood up over her hair. She tucked her dark hair back behind her ears, her mix-match eyes out to play so she could see without aversion.

“I think rain is the only kind of water I don’t love,” Robbin grumbled as thick droplets started splattering against the ground.

Not only would she be wet and dirty after this, but all of her pokemon would also be as well. Fork, her ducklett was already a blue-hued brown somehow with mud from beak to flipper already. “How the Fork did that happen so fast,” She giggled to herself at her pun.

Looking up she saw diftloon and her giggling stopped. They looked quite honestly like devil’s to Robbin as they were slowly descending. The wooloo were frightened, having seen this and the outcome following after before. However, Robbin and Amor were there to change their outcome.

The dragonite blew the balloons away with ease, though Robbin didn’t have much time to relax.

SNAP! SNAP! SNAPSNAP!

Jaws was letting out a threat with the snaps of their back jaw, telling an enemy or enemies to back up or be crushed. Robbin spun on her heels at the sound. Mawile had put the pichu back on a wooloo once things had started to change. Robbin was sure Amor and his dragonite would be fine so she let her mind focus on the four houndoom who were inching towards the wooloo pen.

“Iron tail!” Robbin didn’t call out a specific target as Jaws went charging at the houndoom. Taken aback by the aggression they hesitated. There was a delayed blast of flamethrower that came from the throat of one of the dogs but Jaws was quick to tumble out of the way and strike with their iron tail.

Yelping, the injured attempted to use crunch, only to be met with a stronger and much larger set of ‘teeth’ clamping around their head and forced into taking a critical hit by Jaws’ crunch.

An ember hit Jaws while he was looking at the fainted houndoom, distracted. With a super effective attack Robbin felt on edge. However, in the end, Jaws was able to faint two houndooms and send two running. A good first wave.

“How are the devil balloons?” Robbin called over the wind and rain to Amor.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,840 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
The Wooloo Guardians [m]
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 18:44:53 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
ulla
She seemed able to hold her own against the Houndoom as they appeared, and she managed to drive them all off. This girl had potential, and he hoped that she wasn't squandering it, if he had a job to offer her, he most certainly would in that moment, but alas there was nothing he could do, but keep an eye out for her. Her Mawile was incredibly well trained as well, it didn't hesitate to deal with the enemies as they came to it, and that gave him plenty of relief to pay attention to what Draco was doing. His Dragonite was sweeping through the Drifloon like a Hurricane, and clashing into them like lightning as it rained down Thunder Punch's on them, avoiding their attacks with Extreme Speed it was clearly a one sided match up, but eventually they were driven back, or knocked out.

"I don't think that the devil balloons are going to be a problem...I think my Draco popped them all...Being weak to electric type attacks in the rain is not ideal for them after all." He chuckled a little as his Dragonite landed beside him. There were a few marks on him from fighting them all, and he took several attacks from the enemies, but he stood proudly as if none of that bothered him. A gentle light overcame the large dragon, and the damage it had sustained disappeared almost completely as it used Roost to heal itself. "There isn't much that Draco here can't handle for me...How about you? It seems you drove away those Houndoom easily enough." He remarked with a gentle smile.

"I'm glad I got you as a partner rather than someone who would panic easily." he stretched out as the rain continued to pour down on him, and Adontis rushed to him, and hid underneath his shirt, peeking out the top of his buttons in order to stay dry, and warm. "Er perhaps we should go inform the farmer of our success before we get completely soaked...I didn't think about getting drenched when I commanded Draco to do all that...Hrrrmmmm this is mildly embarrassing." He laughed a bit as he made his way out of the pen happily. They had managed to at least help one man retain his livelihood. That was a good enough victory for him, and he'd have something fun to tell Walter when he got back home. Then a thought occurred to him.

"Oh I never told you where I was from earlier I sort of got caught up in the moment. Lilycove is where my Manor resides, but I also have a place in Mossdeep for when I need to tend to business there. If you're ever in one of those places, and I am home feel free to stop by, I'll treat you to some lemonade, and we can chat a bit more." he laughed a little, he was not great with idle chatter like this. Typically he was focused more on business than trying to get to know someone so it was difficult for him, but he was trying to get better.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Wooloo Guardians [m]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 1:31:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Mission with Amor

- Words; 540

“Fire types sometimes make me nervous,” Robbin admitted. She had Penni, a water type who could normally drown a fire type, but he was dual typed with steel, like most of her main team. However, wild and ill trained pokemon weren’t too much of a problem when she was in a good groove. Jaws was making his way back over to the group of them, brushing off a small burn mark from their arm from a stray puff of smoke.

“I think we got lucky with the weather,” Robbin said, looking up at the stormy clouds. Her hoodie was soaked and did absolutely nothing to protect her from this sort of thing. She was doing her best not to let her teeth chatter or legs tremble as cold soaked clothes chilled her to the bone.

“Houndoom’s fire attacks would have packed a much harder punch if it hadn’t been semi snuffed by this rain."

“I honestly don’t know what I would have done about those balloons,” Robbin said as he praised her a bit for her part, a tad of red flushing at her cheeks. “Jaws is my main brawler, he can be quite shy outside of battle but in it I would stay a distance,” Robbin said, beaming at the mawile who was kicking up mud with each little step.

“We can go to a pokecenter later and get that healed,” Robbin said to Jaws as he got next to her and simply nodded. His pink eyes were flickering left to right, as if expecting something else to pop up. When Amor mentioned getting out of the rain so they weren’t wet she shot him a bit of an ‘it’s too late for that’ look. The rain was starting to make her feel heavy and tired.

Robbin quickly followed Amor out of the pen, whistling for both Fork and Jaws to follow her.

“What a success though!” Robbin exclaimed, rubbing a collecting droplet off of a stand of her hair. “No casualties, no damage, I don’t think we could have been a smoother duo honestly,” She was feeling giddy and hyped now that she was to soon get an award for her hard work.

When Amor offered an invintation of acceptance to his manor for some lemonade she bit her tongue to resist the urge to mock the word 'manor', as it sounded so posh and classy.

"I'd actually really enjoy that, so I will take you up on that some time for sure!" Amor was nice, rich, and interesting. What else could she look for when searching for something or someone to hang out with.

Standing outside a door Robbin knocked once, then twice, and then really slammed her fist into it the third time. Out came a hunched old man gazing between the two of them, a lazy eye doing it’s best to keep up.

“Hey Mr. Brown!” Robbin chirped, the man smiled at her. “This is Amor, he helped me with protecting your wooloo. We wanted to tell you everything went fine and you shouldn’t have to worry for at least a bit,” Robbin knew their solution wasn’t a forever fix, but she was sure those pokemon would be licking their wounds for a while before planning their next counter attack.

The man thanked them thoroughly, telling them how great, strong and clever they were. You know, as old people tend to do. Robbin listened politely to him as he led them towards where their promised reward was. Baby pokemon. They were inside a barn, protected from the storm.

“What’re you looking for?” Robbin almost squealed with glee to Amor as she watched all the pokemon moving around, a few curiously sniffing and circling the newcomers.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,840 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
The Wooloo Guardians [m]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 16:39:04 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
ulla
Amor was a bit taken aback when the man offered them the option of getting a Pokemon. Looking at the selection before them, he scratched his cheek, but it would seem that Adontis would pick for him as he leapt on the back of one of the Mareep. Rubbing against it's wool causing a static charge that didn't seem to bother it the way it did the Wooloo. To Adontis who didn't know better it was no different from the Wooloo, just a slightly different color, and Amor couldn't help, but find himself chuckling at that thought. Watching how well Adontis got along with it, it wouldn't do him any harm to add it to his evergrowing collection.

"It seems my choice has been made for me. Adontis found a friend that he won't accidentally zap, so that is a plus I suppose." he laughed a little as he walked over to Mr. Brown, and requested the Mareep that his Pichu was currently lounging on. Walking back over to Robbin he mulled over her earlier words. "You are right we did have a great success, I think we make quite the duo, if you ever find yourself needing help I'll be more than happy to. Hmmm..." he thought for a moment, and pulled out a card from his pocket, and he wrote something on the back of it before handing it to the small girl who was still soaking wet from the Rain Dance that his Dragonite had stirred up.

"That is my personal number...And like I said if something comes up, give me a call. I like to keep an eye on promising talent like yourself." he smiled at the girl, and then stretched out. Draco was lingering around him almost like a bodyguard, but he wasn't causing a ruckus. Thankfully his Dragonite was far more behaved than Adontis, but Adontis was still a baby, so it was to be expected. It would probably shock him a bit if he ever evolved, but he knew it was only a matter of time.

He was already quite strong for a Pichu, so when he evolved Amor knew he would only get stronger, and become more of a handful than before, or maybe he would mellow out, and be way more behaved. Only time would tell.

"Which one are you going to pick Robbin?" he asked her curiously.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Wooloo Guardians [m]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 17:36:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Mission with Amor

- Words; 357

- Robbin picked Ducklett as her reward!

Robbin took the paper and wondered if she could keep the numbers from smudging before she could get them into her phone, but she would try her best. When he said she was a promising talent she felt heat flush through the chilled rainwater layered over her. She knew she had it too.

“Please go clean yourself and pick your Spoon,” Robbin said to her ducklett who quickly waddled out of the barn and used rain dance on himself.

“A ducklett that Spoon can pick,” Robbin answered Amors question on who her choice will be,

Spoon came back dripping water but no longer dirty brown but a soft powder blue. The excitable and energized little pichu was already picking a good choice, Mareep, they would surely get along well together. She smiled as they treated it the same as the wooloo. The tiny sparks jittering between the two made her skin tingle.

“Baby pokemon are fun,” Robbin said loud enough for Amor to hear, but she was mostly speaking to herself in a longing way. Her ducklett had picked out a lovely friend, she stood on his back as he made his way over.

“Is this Spoon, Fork?” Robbin asked her ducklett who quacked in response. She bent down and picked up the female ducklett and gave it a small kiss on the head. “You are Fork now,” She informed the female ducklett, placing her onto the ground. There was a bit of a money reward, but Robbin was happy with her new ducklett!

“I’ll call you sometime,” She reassured him with a warm smile. “I’d love to see you at a time where we aren’t working in a rainstorm,” She added, looking around to her pokemon.

“We should get back before I get sick,” She would have loved to hang around and chat but she was feeling weary and frosty. She returned her pokemon, along with her new ducklett.

“Be sure to answer unknown numbers, it might be me!” Robbin laughed and headed out after a brief goodbye and thanks to the old man. she didn’t want to call to just then be mistaken as a telemarketer and ignored.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Wooloo Guardians [m]
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 4:25:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@robbin