part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
duality
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 21:54:03 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
few experience what you really are

Something distracts her.

It's easy to tell when they're so close. He'd seen it spark shortly after he'd affectionately grazed her cheek: a storm of worry and doubt brewing in her eyes, captured like a ship in a very small bottle. He'd heard it in her response as well. And, suddenly, his flirtatious and playful demeanor is marred by worry as well. Though he was much better at hiding it, and far more proactive in trying to rid themselves of it altogether.

Hugging her from behind, hugging her close, Remiel nuzzles his face into her neck and peppers it with soft, gentle, ephemeral kisses. "Even the moon takes two days to change phase, darling... what's with the sudden change in your demeanor? Did I say something wrong?" He whispers, pausing from his affections to hear her answer.

notes:
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
duality
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 1:58:42 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]the question comes paired with mind-numbing affection, perhaps to settle her emotions or simply to lure her into a sense of security before prying. she stills for a moment, mouth parting with mild surprise. her hands shift, moving to wrap fingers around his wrists and keep them secure. keep them wrapped around her, keep him close. faintly, she wonders if he can feel her heartbeat against his chest. does it feel as fast as she thinks it is?

"i," she starts, stops, and puffs out a soft sigh. "you didn't say anything wrong." reassurance drips from her lips, from the small smile. it doesn't fully meet her eyes but she's ignoring that factor, ignoring the growing storm of overthinking plaguing her mind. and gently, she turns her head to press a soft kiss to his temple.

she's quiet for a moment. considering, processing, stringing the correct words together to explain exactly what she's feeling. the issue is she doesn't exactly know what it is.

"it's nothing," she decides on. masking things she doesn't want to talk about is one of her specialties, unfortunately. she shoves her emotions down with a firm fist, ignoring the squirming feeling in her bones. the incessant need to blurt it out like word vomit makes her tongue taste like copper and she's pressing closer to his warmth as if he'll combat the urge to spill her feelings. he won't, really. he might just make it worse.

god, feelings suck.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
duality
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 8:41:18 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The answer is unsatisfying. But he doubted the truth was any less so. The hedgehog's dilemma was rearing its ugly head again. Though he relished holding her, kissing her, feeling the warmth and softness of her body against his, the conflict brewing within her was too thick to ignore and it left him in an odd position.

His mind hearkens back to a recent falling out with an assistant of his. Unspoken opinions, thoughts, and... feelings often manifested with such phrases as 'it's nothing'. It's never just nothing. "It's always something..." He mutters into her neck, almost without realizing.

Despite his elegant bravado, he had learned as of recent that there were certain paths he was not ready for. And the reasons behind that went far deeper than he had imagined. Which, of course, meant he'd spent the nights since then attempting to mentally unpack all of it. But none of this was his forte. In truth, all of it was infuriatingly confusing.

notes:
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
duality
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2021 22:47:05 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she realizes, at some point, that there's a fear in her she hasn't noticed before. there's no understanding of where it began or where it exactly came from. all she knows is it settles beneath her ribcage with a soft ache, sharper when he's close and duller when he's far.

and with too many nights spent lying awake, analyzing what it is and what it means, she's finally come around to placing where it fits in the puzzle. she's always known she's afraid of being alone with no one to turn to, no one to talk to. an abandonment wound in her childhood could be the cause, sure, but there's more layers to it now. layers labeled with A.S. in her swirly handwriting, smudged and stained with tears. love destroyed by death leaves wounds to fester beneath the skin and she knows it's inevitable but god, it's left her damaged beyond repair.

for a while, their agreement works. it works too well, even, but then feelings always get in the way and she's quiet in the face of what could happen. too many what-ifs flood her system, enough to short circuit her brain.

"it's okay," she murmurs, another lie settling between them. she's not ready to breathe life into it. not yet, not now. the concept that she'll ruin everything with a single admittance keeps her from speaking her mind, submissive to a new found fear she didn't expect. "i'll tell you when the time's right." it's cryptic and perhaps providing an inkling into her thoughts but it works for now, works enough for her to settle a little closer into his chest and tilt her head up at the moon.

whether he'll accept it or push, however, is left up to chance. she doesn't calculate it, doesn't even consider it because that'd result in being locked in her mind for another hour.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
duality
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 2:20:46 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

He was no stranger to odd silences. They came in different lengths and flavors. The most curious among them had been spent in the company of a lost love. Yet another aspect of life that reminded him of her. He couldn't get away from it. Regardless, the one he experienced now with Illeana was not his first, and he found himself relieved it didn't lead to another tough conversation he wasn't ready to have. 

There was a lot they could say to each other, sure. Things had developed since that first night they'd spent together in Evergrande. It seemed the mutual understanding they had once had no longer conformed to the situation they found themselves in. But she was right: now was not the time to discuss it. Not when the night was free for revelry. 

Cobalt hues gauge her moonlit expression as she gazes up at the celestial body. Examination turns to adoration before long, however. One hand gently skates across the soft flesh of her inner thigh; a smooth caress as the other reaches up to tenderly shift her face towards his own. Almost inevitably, the act is followed with a long, luxurious kiss.

notes:
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
duality
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 1:07:36 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]silence swallows them and she almost expects it to break this apart, bony fingers prying at a connection written under a night of stars and left to run rampant. it doesn't, however, and she's making a mental note. there's a comfort to the way everything goes still, as if the moving parts of daily life are finally settling and for once, she can breathe again.

it doesn't fully dawn on her in this exact moment that he's becoming an anchor for her in ways she didn't see coming. grounding her and keeping her tethered with touch alone, as if she'll slip between his fingers if he doesn't keep a hold on her. and maybe that's how she's viewed now: a fleeting moment in time that needs to be kept close before it fades forever. it's somehow easier than the other option, the one that gives her the silly little notion that someone's afraid to lose her.

neither speaks and silence continues to fall as moonlight bleeds onto their features. his hands bring her back in, one dancing across her thigh and the other drawing her face toward his. it fades into a long kiss and she's sinking into the affection with a soft noise of appreciation rumbling from the back of her throat. one of her hands rises to his face, thumb idly tracing soft circles into his jawline. and only after a soft nip at his bottom lip does she break the connection, pulling away just enough to brush noses.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
duality
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 12:38:49 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Uncertainties and misgivings melt away as their lips collide, and Remiel is eager to seize that moment wholly. But not out of lust or a primal desire for control, no. While the new woman Illeana has become certainly feeds those carnal waves of passion, it is the vulnerable and sweet side of her that he dotes on now.

Prompting such an appreciative sound from her slides his hand deeper into her thigh, offering a firm squeeze as she raises a hand to affectionately stroke his jawline. Only when absolutely necessary do they part for breath, with Remiel chucking lightly at having his bottom nipped as they enter this brief moment of respite. 

"We can do dancing, if you'd like," He suggests in a coo, rubbing noses softly with her. "Then you can come home with me... and we can put our recent purchase to use, hm?" The royal smiles, pecking her lips a series of times as he grows excited at the thought.

notes:
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
duality
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 1:20:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]somehow it doesn't feel odd for affection to take place instead of desire. maybe that should startle her and maybe it already does but right now, she doesn't particularly want to change it. his hand on her thigh squeezes firmly and the kiss melts away any lingering feelings until she's simply fuzzy all over.

and once they part, with noses rubbing together, she'll flash a soft smile.

"dancing?" she lets out a tinkering laugh. it's both amused and pleased. "pulling out all the stops for me now? how kind." briefly, her mind touches on a small but satisfying fact: a date. this had started as shopping and evolved into a date of sorts. well, maybe she's imagining that but... does remiel really take every lady dancing? actually, she doesn't want to know that answer. it gets tucked into a file marked review later and shoved into the filing cabinet.

he showers her lips with a flurry of kisses and she's beaming into his lips by the time it comes to an end. her hand reaches for his own, intertwining their fingers and squeezing softly.

"sounds like a plan to me," she murmurs. "lead the way."

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
duality
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 21:51:24 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The night that follows is filled with a delightful mixture of exquisite libations, sensual dancing, and self-indulgent comforts in one of Slateport's finest VIP lounges. When the electric energy between them begins to reach what they might consider its peak, however, is whisked away from this underworld and taken to the penthouse peak they've both chosen to reside in while in the city.

There, atop the Mt. Olympus of Slateport, the pair bring the underworld
with them as they delve into desires stoked and fed since the beginning of their little rendezvous. Though it is the two that willingly allow themselves to be devoured by this untamable flame, it is Remiel who uses it to ease her into accepting his dominion over her. She seemed all too eager to give it away for the night, after all, if the collar was any indication.

Ensuring she understood the depth of his current affection for her prior, before he subjected her to practices that implied otherwise, the royal put her firmly under his proverbial thumb for the rest of that brisk, starry night. Every whim, every impulse, every ounce of passion he had for the belle, was acted upon and realized.

And, as daylight eventually broke, she would find her mind free of stress or thought, senses having been thoroughly pounded out as rough as a hammer pounds out the imperfections of a blade upon the anvil. He affectionately pecks her cheek when it's all over, allowing her to slip into an exquisite slumber. When she wakes, however, she'll find him gone.

It might have all seemed like a fever dream. Though the scent of his cologne on the pillow she lays upon proves otherwise... and the rich aching of her body when she moves.

EXIT

notes:
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,785 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
duality
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2021 7:00:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]AN EEVEE HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANTICIPATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPER VOICE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: