TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
reflection [dw]
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 4:20:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAREEP APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ELECTRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @chloe

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PINCURCHIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZING ZAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
@chloe CAUGHT PERRSERKER!
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,004 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
reflection [dw]
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 1:20:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
@chloe

"mostly combat tips for specific pokemon," greyson replies, eyes catching the glint in chloe's eyes. he remembers the. stormy had mentioned him. "heard he's a gym leader. you a, uh, big fan?" he tries to hide a knowing smile. he enjoys indulging in the passion of others and seeing their eyes light up when they talk about it.

"do you need any help? with the present, that is." greyson was remarkably terrible with getting gifts for the opposite sex. mothers day was literally just a repeat of flowers, cards and sometimes chocolate. then again, was he any better at presents to other men? his go to was a nice watch. always a nice watch. because who didn't need a nice watch?

"yeah," greyson agreed with a chuckle, watching her pick up the orb. "that was really good work though. you made that look easy." his eyes turned upwards with hers, the duo watching z posture at the edge of the roof. "corviknight are gorgeous pokemon. but, i tell you, it's like a seven foot tall monster chasing you with a whole drawer of steak knives when they want affection." a laugh escaped him. one that was caught off quickly as z squawked in challenge. lifting himself off, he took flight and then dove downwards, disappearing in the shadows of the alley.

"arceus damn it," greyson yells involuntarily, chasing down the alley after the bird.

when he arrives, slowing, his eyes lock onto the corviknight cornering a scared and mangey mareep. "hey, get away from it!" he yells, swatting the flying bladed raven, careful about slicing his skin. it hops backwards but doesn't leave. greyson's irritation grows, but he pushes it down. last thing he wanted was chloe to see him upset. "hey sweet girl, are you alright?" the electric pokemon is visibly shaking, trickles of electricity dancing along it's woolen hide. "here," he throws his backpack from over his shoulder and reaches in, grabbing peanut butter flavored snacks. he places it in front of her.

it takes a minute, but she warms up to the idea. greyson shoots a look at z and then back towards chloe's direction, but quickly moves along. she has proven more than enough she can take of herself. "there, there." he coaxes the wild pokemon. "no need to be afraid." but he was on a time limit and with company. he couldn't sit here all night. moving slowly, his other hand grabbed an empty pokeball and, with it, he tapped the mareep.

it shook and greyson waited.

notes + if i haven't said it already, i really like chloe! she's such a sweet heart. capture attempt on mareep!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
reflection [dw]
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 12:44:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“Yep!” Chloe speaks with a wide grin, not even attempting to deny it. Brightening when Greyson offered helping in choosing a present, “That’d help me out a lot” her head bobs eagerly as she smiles to herself, reassured. Razz wasn’t the type of person to really reveal much about themselves so Chloe just wanted to get him something useful, something other guys would like. Greyson would know a lot more compared to her, she was rather clueless in that department.

Chloe tilts her head when he compares his corviknight in such a manner. Bursting out in laughter as she imagined the situation, tears of joy almost falling from her eyes. Caught up in her delight, it took her a minute to notice that Greyson had ran off chasing his corviknight which flew down the alley way. Chloe joined in chasing after him, panting as she caught up. She was to slow to see what actually happened, but did notice that he held a pokeball. “All good?

Suddenly a pincurchin hops out from it’s hiding spot, approaching Chloe with a dazzling gleam in it’s eyes. Chloe’s head tilted in confusion, unsure as to why the pokemon had taken a liking to her. Fingers grip around an empty pokeball and she holds it out to the pincurchin, “would you like to journey along side us?” the pincurchin squeaks out joyfully, willingly entering the pokeball itself. It’s something unexpected but Chloe was happy to gain yet another family member.

She looks back towards Greyson remembering that she wanted to ask him something before he had ran off. “What do men like?” Her tone is traced with genuine curiosity.

, DW: capture!
Greyson is an absolute joy, ty so much!! <3

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
reflection [dw]
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 22:13:31 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT MAREEP!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ELECTRO BALL

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT PINCURCHIN!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZING ZAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,004 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
reflection [dw]
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 23:03:25 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
@chloe
he pushes down the disappoint of missing chloe's laughter, but saving the marreep's life was as good a trade as you can ask for. greyson placed the newly filled pokeball away. he then turned, conflicted on whether or not to be upset with the brash corviknight, who once again had taken it upon himself to attack a wild pokemon. in the end, he recalled z back into his capsule, brow furrowing.

"sorry about that," he offered in apology, "z can be a bit difficult sometimes. he sometimes has difficulty understanding how much of a scary murder machine he might seem to others." he chuckled, but the amusement didn't reach his eyes. instead, he focused on moving forward.

"what men like," greyson echoed in contemplation. "tough question. i know a lot of men with different tastes, but if you wanted to play it safe, a good, reliable watch or wallet always does the trick." as if to emphasize, he rolled up his sleeve, showing a rather minimalistic brown watch. "cost me twenty bucks as it matches with nearly everything."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
reflection [dw]
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 16:25:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

it’s fine!” Fortunately her pokemon were well behaved, most of the time. She knew how difficult it was to get them to listen, and was just glad that no one ended up getting harmed. “they’ll listen better with time, at least thats how it was for me.” Chloe offered a smile, lightly chuckling. She slightly tilted her head when he mentioned a watch, it was a good suggestion one that she wouldn’t have thought of. “Twenty dollars?!” She’s astonished at how cheap the price is, and also impressed with the way he styled it with his outfit.

Guess I’m getting Razz a watch! She smiles confidently and continues to walk towards where the vendors were. As they turned the corner, a vendor selling watches was right nearby. Chloe laughed at the coincidence, she waved Greyson over and pointed towards a red one and black, both had pretty simplistic designs. “red or black?

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,004 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
reflection [dw]
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 18:12:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
@chloe

greyson sighs, but nods in agreement. "yeah, you're probably right. i've been letting him do w hat he wants too much."

still, they turn the corner and find another row of tents and shops. it brings a smile to greyson's face again.

"well, let's take a look. maybe we can get him more than one?"

greyson revels in the night and a new friendship.

..and maybe a few more watches.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
reflection [dw]
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 22:52:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WILD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@chloe