kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
142 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
Mask (o)
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 13:20:09 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

He's only been in hoenn for a short while. Most of his time was spent working on tasks for the organization, grunt work. Asriel didn't mind, he was the type of person to do any work no matter the skill set. Next on the list was to de-evolve slowbro in order to sell them to the black market. A simple task that he could handle on his own easily.

Walking into the room where the work would be completed, Asriel was surprised when someone was already there. "Hello." he greets, giving a small wave as the door closed behind him. His gaze scans the pokemon, oblivious to the threat that awaited them. "I'm here to help."

@open, rocket only mission
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
Mask (o)
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 0:30:24 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Giona had a nice little setup in the submarine. He had his lunch, a meatball sub split neatly in two, off to the side. He wore a plain black tee and matching bike-shorts, with a black mesh cap on backwards. He was something of a king among grunts. Not quite a made man in the mob yet, but he had some impressive missions and near-death experiences under his belt. It was like being rumored to be a truly gifted baseball player... and being trapped on a AA farm-team in the middle of Ohio.

"Welcome back, homie. This sub is our base of operations... not sure if you knew that. Feel free to take half of my lunch if you get tired, and... my name is Giona Ferrara. And... you are?" He beamed up at the other man who entered through the doorway, nodding aside at a docile looking Slowbro, and a shipping pallet of pokeballs, presumably containing other Slowbros.

He then put his arms around the vice-like grip the large, calcified shell had on the Slowbro infront of him. He held it with one elbow under it and one bicep over it, like he was attempting a Rear Naked Choke on a human. He planted his feet firmly on the ground, standing up and separating the two creatures after a minute of wrestling it in this fashion. It let out a dull cry, and seemed to shrink down to the quadrupedal, skinnier Slowpoke.

TL;DR: It's time for manual labor, babey!!!
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
142 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
Mask (o)
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 4:36:06 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar
Before he speaks, Asriel studies Jonah’s ‘base of operations’. He decides not to comment as he is far from impressed. Asriel then looks over to the man who introduced himself as Jonah, again he’s not impressed. From mannerisms, to the way he dressed - all below his standards.

Asriel smiled towards the man, it seemed genuine but it was fake. “It’s nice to meet you jonah.” a downward glance to look at the sub he had offered to him. He shakes his head, using a hand to pat at his stomach. “I’ve already eaten.”

Focus drifts towards the pallets of pokeballs. It’s more than expected, but no big deal. He walks towards the pallet, a hand picking up one of the pokeballs and releasing the slowbro that was confined in it.

Asriel’s method is similar to Jonah's, only he doesn’t care about the well being of the pokemon. He forcefully pulls them apart paying no mind to the pokemon’s pained cries. He shows no sympathy, secretly he enjoys hearing the cries and wants to hear them more. “When do they get shipped?”

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
Mask (o)
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 5:41:56 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Asriel had the exact way of conducting himself as all the other young Rockets. The same smile that barely reached his eyes. The same cavalier attitude towards the mission; the sort of thing that had Giona scared straight by one of the elder statesmen of the company. A certain barcode-banged woman-about-town. Giona met Asriel with a weak grin, then got back to work.

"I have an operation in Mauville that can store these, and we'll get a truck out in a couple days. For now, we're just preparing them for the sale itself." He said, trying to cram the Slowbro's head into the large calcium-rich shell he'd just wrenched off of its tail. A flash of white light turned it into the more sinister Alolan Slowking, and he immediately put it in its pokeball. He put the ball off to the side.

"We'll just empty the shipping pallet onto the floor, then put all the pokeballs back into it when we're done." He said, calling forth another Slowbro and squatting next to it. He gripped the shell like a person he had in a headlock, and tried to wrench the shell off its tail, just a little faster and less concerned for the doe-eyed creature's sobbing, like the other man's method.

TL;DR: It's time for manual labor, babey!!!
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
142 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
Mask (o)
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 5:00:36 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

Ok” Is all he says, disinterested in knowing more about Jonah or the ‘facility’ he was in charge of. The only thing that was on his mind was to finish this task and move onto the next.

Simple stuff” Asriel releases another slowbro, working quickly to pull apart it’s shell like he had done before. Once they were apart, he replaced the shell with a different one, causing the slowbro to re-evolve into a slowking.

Without another thought, he resealed it back into the pokeball. Quickly moving onto the next one and doing the same, Asriel worked in silence. Not sparing Jonah a second glance, he wasn’t interested in socializing but if the man chose to spoke again, he didn’t mind engaging in small chat.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
Mask (o)
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 4:47:10 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

At this rate, they'd be here all day. Chances are, the other man had a life outside of this menial task, just like him. Giona found himself to be restless, needing to burn through a cigarette without stinking up the submarine and getting his ass kicked. Giona dug a pokeball from his pocket, pressing on the button instead of dropping it on the metal floor like the others.

A large copper-colored ant dropped to the floor, looking up at Giona and chirping. The little bug watched him put another Judo-esque stranglehold on a Slowbro shell, and shove it onto Slowbro's head. It chirped some more, and even gestured with its little toeless feet. "So, what do you normally do? I'm a staffer at the Rocket businesses. I've been a landscaper, and now a line cook because of that." Giona said, trying once more to open up.

He dumped another Slowbro from the shipping pallet on the floor, and picked up Trapinch with a hand on either side as if he were holding up a sandwich. The ant happily clamped down on the shell, and Giona popped it off with relative ease. This was much more painful for the Slowbro, and he quickly muffled the yell by cramming its head into the shell and prompting the evolution again. He then returned the new Slowking and put the ball aside. He then dug another out of the shipping pallet and started again.

TL;DR: fight smarter, not harder.
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
142 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
Mask (o)
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 14:09:35 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

He isn’t paying attention to Jonah, his focus was to finish this and move on. Another slowbro moaned in pain as he forced off it’s shell, Asriel began to get the hang of it - his work increasing in speed. Turning his head when Jonah spoke up again. Asriel didn’t care much for the man’s trapinch, but did acknowledge that his new method was innovative “boxing” the answer was simple, quick. His work resumed when he answered and he didn’t give Jonah a second glance.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
Mask (o)
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 3:30:41 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Another quick pop, followed by quickly dunking the shell on the head of the large hairless mammal. Giona then set Trapinch down, and demonstrated not only pulling the shell off, but also cramming it back on. He then looked the copper ant in the eye, and watched it do the same. Two pokeballs fell to the floor as he turned them in.

Asriel repeatedly sandbagging his attempts to talk taught him to stay quiet. Still, his nose twitched with irritation like a pig's, and Giona craved a cigarette. To actually smoke, he'd have to not only get out of the sub, but also swim to shore. Just thinking about it made him clench his teeth with discomfort.

He then picked up two more pokeballs from the shipping pallet, and set loose the large pink beasts inside. They were likely kept alive by human interference to begin with, given their subpar reflexes. Giona and Trapinch then wrested two shells from them, and dunked the shells over their heads. He then withdrew them to their pokeballs, and reached for another pair.

TL;DR: fight smarter, not harder.
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
142 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
Mask (o)
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 13:42:09 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

Things were moving at a slowbros pace in the beginning, but finally Asriel begins to notice some progress as they worked. he sighs a little tuckered out, a hand grabs the water bottle and he gulps it down entirely. Watching as Jonah and trapinch work diligently. "good work, how about a break." Asriel's suggestion comes from out of nowhere, as he hardly had been speaking as they worked.

However he figured that it would be a good time to start a conversation, they made good progress. "Asriel" He introduces himself in a simple manner.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
Mask (o)
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 21:30:13 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Another quick pop, followed by quickly dunking the shell on the head of the large hairless mammal. Giona then set Trapinch down, and demonstrated not only pulling the shell off, but also cramming it back on. He then looked the copper ant in the eye, and watched it do the same. Two pokeballs fell to the floor as he turned them in.

There was a slight lull in their work. They'd accomplished a lot, with just another shipping pallet to go. Seeing the other man stop to drink water gave Giona free reign to stop for a minute. He knelt down to dig a meatball and a fistful of cut olives out of his sub to gift to Trapinch, then he ate the rest for himself.

Asriel reached out to him again. Giona responded by digging around in his jumpsuit pockets, pulling forth a pokeball. He rolled it across the floor, so it'd sit between the two. "If you need to cool off, this one also has strong jaws. You can get away with working half as fast. I think Huntail will figure it out." He then paused, and acknowledged his greeting. "It's nice to meet you, Asriel. I'm Giona."

TL;DR: a slight lull.
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
142 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
Mask (o)
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 11:31:01 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

Asriel's gaze shifts between the last shipping pallet and Giona's huntail. A nod is given towards the purple haired man, with the huntails help the work would certainly progress at a much faster pace. He also finds the different color to be pretty, it was his first time seeing a shiny pokemon in the flesh. "right, thanks."

He walks to the pallet, grabbing a pokeball and releasing the slowbro. Soon as he motioned towards the derpy pokemon the huntail seemed to understand Asriel's intent quite quickly, it's jaws wrapping around it's shell and pulling it off with a loud pop. Asriel throws the nearest shell onto its tail and the evolution was instant.

checking the count he's pleased to see there was only one pokeball left, he leaves it to Giona to finish, tossing him the pokeball. "how long have you been with rocket?"

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
Mask (o)
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 16:30:02 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

One last step to their job. A large, hairless mammal sat there bawling as Trapinch yanked the shell off, then scaled its back and dunked it over its head. Giona then withdrew the new Slowking, and put it down in the shipping pallet.

Trapinch looked up at him and stamped his little feet. Its jaw opened and closed to mimic talking, but it could only chirp at different pitches. Giona scooped the big ant into his arms, and rocked it to sleep under one bicep. When it finally nodded off, he withdrew Trapinch to its ball.

Asriel reached out to him again. Giona shrugged his shoulders, picking up the shipping pallet. "Aaaaaaaaand we're done. I can take these back to the safehouse in Mauville for distribution." He then paused, and acknowledged him. "A little over a year, how about you?"

TL;DR: their work here is done.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Mask (o)
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 3:28:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: