2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 3:29:36 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The shore on Mossadeep was more rocky than the sandy beaches of Slateport. But there was a nice, long stretch just a fifteen minute walk from Chu-e's house that was deserted given his more out-of-the-way home.

Sitting on the blanket, Chu-e toed his shoes off and buried his feet in the sand.

close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 19:39:59 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“You weren’t kidding when you said this place is out of the way.” Leon commented as he approached the sandy shore behind Chu-e, having arrived separately from his lover to the beach. “Hope you weren’t waiting long, bellissimo.”

When turned around, he’d see that the Pasio native had a very different interpretation of beach wear, which was to say: nothing. The only article of clothing present was a duffel bag slung over his torso and the sunglasses on his face. “You look cute today.” Leon complimented them nonchalantly, as though there was nothing out of the ordinary with his appearance.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 19:57:57 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
When Chu-e turns around, he has a juice pack between his lips. A blink, mild surprise. There is a stretch of silence as he sits there, in his gay little pink swim shorts and black compression shirt, on his pink beach blanket under his big umbrella (that his pokemon had to help set up.)

In the end, he raises a brow and pats the seat next to him. It's warm today and sweat is already starting to stick to the back of his neck.

"You're going to get sand in your asshole."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 20:23:19 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

A soft smirk spread across his lips at their comment, taking a seat beside them on the towel before setting his duffel bag onto the sand. “Can always wash it off in the ocean.” Leon leaned towards and placed a kiss on their lips. “I don’t do tan lines, I prefer to be one solid color.”

Sunglasses would be removed shortly after this statement, as though to make a point. “What made you decide on a beach day?” Seemed a strange request considering he knew that Chu-e had a tendency to avoid removing the compression shirt he often wore, even during sex. “Not that i’m complaining.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 23:24:25 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Yeah? You got pretty red when I invited you to dinner. Mr. Little Leon Jr. also turns purple when he's angry." A small poke of fun at the spicy food and 's dick. Chu-e was a genius.

But, at the question he shrugged.

"Just like it. Plus, it's a lot cooler here than in my house. Ugh." Flopping over, he leaned heavily against Leon's shoulder. This would, no doubt, cause him to be warmer from sharing body heat but... well, suffering was better with company. "I already can't stand this and it's not even full summer yet! I'm going to melt, Leon!"
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 17:14:44 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“L-little?” A similar shade of crimson as the one described by rushed into his cheeks at the comment, immediately becoming flustered by the implication. Criticism usually rolled off Leon like water off a duck’s back, already knowing that he was perfect in nearly every way. Yet when the words came from Chu-e, he couldn’t help but have emotion take over, caring more about what they thought than anyone else in the world.

“Maybe you wouldn’t be so warm if you didn’t wear this heat trap all the time.” Fingers gently tugged at the edge of their compression shirt, indicating that he should remove the article of clothing. “Might be more comfortable, if you did.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 18:30:12 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
It takes a moment for Chu-e to realize why is all red, how what he said may have come off. A surprised laugh escapes him before he leans up to press a soft kiss to the other's cheek. "Silly. I didn't mean it like that" Is muttered quietly in his ear before he pulls away.

The mention of his shirt does make him frown as a bit. He touches the short absently, self conscious of it, leaning away a bit and huffing softly.

"I don't really like what's underneath."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 18:41:54 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

Relief washed over him as assured that wasn’t how he’d meant the comment, though the embarrassment of being worried in the first place wouldn’t wash off anytime soon. A new concern appeared as Chu-e spoke of what was underneath the compression shirt, seemingly embarrassed about some facet of their body. “Bellissimo…” Leon scooted closer to them and wrapped an arm around their shoulder, placing a gentle kiss on the top of their head. “You’re beautiful to me no matter what.”

A hand rested on their chest, smiling softly down at them. “Nothing that is under there can scare me off, I promise.” Leon didn’t know how reassuring that he was being, not used to emotionally supporting a partner, usually he’d just give them taxi money. “I won’t force you though, just something to remember. Okay?”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 18:48:58 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The reassurance felt nice. At the end of the day, Chu-e was covered in a lot of scars- many which would have already seen. Ugly, warped things from his days fighting with his fists. The ones on his chest felt... different, somehow. Chu-e, once, had been very strong. He would have been able to pick up Leon no problem and hoist him up despite their height difference. They felt like... a decline. They reminded him more of where his ending had started.

He fiddles with the edge of the shirt, not meeting Leon's eyes, quiet, as he thinks this over.

A breath and he tears it over his his. Chu-e was never one to do things in half measures.

The scars are ugly, that is a fact. Shaped like a capital 'I' on his torso, overlapping cuts from where he was cut open and sewed back together again and again. Haphazard, some of them overlap and some don't, straying off on their own. It's mangled, none of them healed right, rush jobs for more testing.

He curls in on himself a bit, chews his lower lip, waiting for whatever response Leon might have.
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 22:20:50 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

As removed the compression shirt, Leon’s expression wasn’t that of disgust, but instead sadness. These scars weren’t wounds that were brought on by the dangers of combat, they were created by someone with the intention of seeing what was within them. “Chu-e…” A hand reached out to gently trace a finger over the largest of the scars, the one that ran the length of his torso. “I’m sorry this happened to you...” Although he didn’t know the details, Leon could only imagine that these were either the result of experimentation or torture, and he didn’t want to press Chu-e any further than he already had today.

“...but it doesn’t make you any less beautiful in my eyes.” Leon used a knuckle underneath their chin to gently tilt Chu-e’s head towards him, so that he could look into their eyes. “I want you, all of you. Scars included.” A comforting smile was worn on his face now as he gazed into their eyes, his hand still pressed against their bare chest. “You don’t need to be self-conscious around me.”
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 1:04:06 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
When the words spoken, chin tipped up with a tender touch, the casual contact on the ugliest part of him...

Red spreads on his face. It's not like the other times he's blushed, slight and easy. It takes over his face, unmistakable, up to his hairline and even the tips of his ears. At first he tries to look away despite the intimacy but his eyes still find 's.

After a few belated seconds of his own heart beating in his ears, instead of answering verbally Chu-e grabs the other man by the shoulders and pulls. He surges in for a kiss- clunky and rough and frantic, lingering, before he pulls away for breath forgot to take.

"Don't-" His voice is a little strained, embarrassment still dripping off him. "Don't say stuff like that when you're naked!" But Leon would probably be able to tell he wasn't complaining.
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 23:59:30 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

A smile crossed Leon’s lips when they pulled away from the kiss, able to see a combination of embarrassment and relief on their features at having shared the intimate moment. “A man is most vulnerable when he is naked, there is nothing to hide either physically or emotionally.” Leon’s hand snaked its way down towards the hem of their swim shorts, tugging gently at the waistband in a playful manner. “You know, we’re alone here…” Teasing soon became action as he slowly started working the shorts down over Chu-e’s hips and down their legs.

“That’s better.” Leon gently pushed Chu-e back onto the towel with lust in his eyes, positioning himself on top of the underboss. A soft kiss was placed on their uppermost torso scar, slowly working his way down the length of their body, pressing his lips against each scar on the way down. “I’ve never been more attracted to anyone in my entire life.” Leon glanced up at from their waistline with a salacious grin, placing a risque kiss on their waist, just above their sweetest spot. “Any ideas on how we should spend this beautiful afternoon?” He teased, an eyebrow perking up with feigned curiosity.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 11:53:00 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e rolls his eyes but allow to undress him, to have him on his back like he wants. He's still flustered, wanting to hide the scars, yet in this position and with Leon so close he really can't. Especially with the kisses, which cause him to shiver at each press of the lips. His mouth feels dry and something warm unfurls behind his ribcage.

"You're a real sweet talker, you know? Silver tongue."

Reaching down, Chu-e tries to sit up enough, and not jostle Leon, to tangle his fingers in the other's hair. Give a tug to keep him in place. On the precipice.

"We could... take a nice long swim.... or... well, I did bring us a nice lunch. Oh, or we're both trainers, we could battle... hmmm...." A grin, a soft laugh before he uses his hand to urge Leon lower. "Or, you could put that silver tongue to work, pretty boy. I'll even return the favor if you do a good job."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 4:40:43 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Mmm, don’t have to convince me.” Chu-e pushed him lower and Leon was more than enthusiastic to oblige in their carnal suggestion. The sun crawled slowly across the sky as he worked to satisfy the urges of his lover, ensuring that more than sufficient attention was paid to their pleasure. Leon would continue the intimate deed until Chu-e reached their inevitable result, purposely not shying away from the aftermath in the interest of not making a mess on the towel.

“So, what’s the verdict?” He pushed himself upwards towards them, burying his face into their neck so that he could place a soft kisses against their skin. “How does Underboss Choi find my work?” His tone was sensual, practically begging for more.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
skinny dipping
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 18:57:38 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Mmmmmmmm." The low groan is all that leaves Chu-e at 's questioning. He feels warm and boneless, melting jelly in the heat. He wanted to enjoy the afterglow but can't help himself. Languid and lazy, Chu-e tries to wrangle the blond in for some sloppy mouth kisses- despite his previous activities.

He sighs, quiet for a moment, then fondles for the picnic basket. After a moment he gives up, reluctant yo push Leon's weight off himself.

"Supplies are in a bag. Get 'em." His voice is a little rough- Chu-e isn't exactly a quiet lover, no matter the situation. "Just don't get sand in my asshole."