Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
An unexpected gift
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 20:00:21 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Something was gnawing in the back of bryan's mind, he was feeling some intense guilt for the events that transpired in front of him. He witnessed a precious life that really loved and valued lost right in front of him, and what was bryan doing? Fiddling with his dick between his hands as he was too petrified to stop the creature from attacking a teammate. [break][break]

He wasn't the type to exactly to apologize out loud or talk about his feelings period. But he let his actions speak for him, he sat in the main foyer. A small fennekin trying to gnaw on his shoes as he playfully wiggled his toes in return to keep the Pokémon interested and preoccupied. It was a gift for him, he wondered if chu-e would accept it or even accept the text invitation he sent.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
An unexpected gift
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 0:55:12 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
See, if had apologized, Chu-e would have been beyond confused. It was for the best that the guy was a bottle on his feelings this time. What could he have done? Got his hand cut off like Prince? Died like Cipher? Bryan was only human and it was only thanks to the... something eating him from the inside out he was alive. That's how it was. It couldn't be helped.

Of course he accepted the invitation, though. Chu-e was on the sub anyway and Bryan seemed capable enough, if reckless from what reports he had read. Plus, he was curious what the other wanted.

"Bryan." When he entered the room, he gave a small smile to the other as walked closer. His eyes caught on the Fennekin, lingering for a moment before he could stop himself.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
An unexpected gift
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 3:28:00 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] Bryan saw him and even though he was fully aware his real name chu-e decided to have fun "Ji-hoon." He teased before he picked up the fennekin, as the creature put up a fight at first cause he wanted to keep nibbling on the shoe. However bryan won out eventually and picked up the little fucker and presented it to chu-e "Here." was all that he offered "Cause.. y'know." [break][break]
His face contorted as ever pore on his body just oozed awkwardness, a stark contrast to how bryan typically behaved. He was too sober for this.

[break]

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
An unexpected gift
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 12:53:37 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Of all the things Chu-e might have expected, for some reason that wasn't one of them.

would be able to see the surprise on his face, mouth a small 'o' for a moment before he remembered to snap it closed. It was almost hesitant that he, finally, after the poor Fennekin was hanging limp and awkward in the air, that Chu-e reached out to gently take the fox pokemon. He tucked the fox gently in his arms and under his chin, patting him lightly.

"... Thank you."

The look he gave Bryan was almost fond, something soft in his gaze when he offered a small smile. "Does he have a name?"
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
An unexpected gift
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 5:56:52 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]The fennekin nuzzled right up to and accepted the pats lovingly as it's ears began to release a small amount of heat to show it's content in chu-e's arms. Bryan was so fucking awkward during all of this, it felt weird being nice. He snapped back to attention when Chu-e asked him if he had a name "Nah, he doesn't so it's free game for ya to decide. Or both of ya'll." he said as his littleroot accent slipped a bit since he wasn't paying attention.  [break][break]
"He really likes to eat twigs though. maybe twiggy? I don't know." he says shrugging. Before he looked over to the water coming from the fountain instead of chu-e face. "S-sorry." he answered struggling to get the words out there

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
An unexpected gift
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 20:41:10 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e was a little tired today. Unable to help himself, and wishing to chat with a little longer, he took one of the free seats. A small sigh left him as he did so.

"I'll call him 'Digit'." Lowering the fox to his lap, he continued to run his fingers over his fur.

"My Delphox... his name was Cipher. Not too many people know that, I think?" Cipher hadn't been friendly, was quite vicious, but he had been so protective of Chu-e. Had cared so much about him. "It meant 'secret' but it also meant 'nothing'. I got him from a pokemon rescue in Mauville as a Braxien...."

A small pause, his lips twisting into a small frown.

"How are your pokemon? You have a... Morpeko, right? Is it okay?" Chu-e, vaguely, thought he remembered seeing Bryan with it once or twice.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
An unexpected gift
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 2:05:16 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] Digit huh? "Why digit?" he asked twiddling with his thumbs a bit as he couldn't just default to drinking as normally to escape "And a Pokémon rescue? That's surprising, I didn't think of you as the type to do that kind of stuff."[break][break]
He was surprised his boss was divulging such info to him. Not a lot of people who are rocket open up to this kind of tuff. To surmise how so eloquently put it, 'get too comfortable and you'll get shit on." But he still disagreed, it didn't need to be that way.[break][break]
"Oh yeah that little shit is fine, probably eating through all of 's snacks at home right now and then throw a hissy fit when he's out." he said probably making a very accurate depiction of the events that would transpire at home.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
An unexpected gift
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 6:13:12 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Most of my pokemon come from rescues. The... 'high risk' ones, ones they think can't be with normal families." He dug his finger a little harder behind the Fennekin's ears, making sure to scratch the spot he knew the pokemon were fond of with extra care. "Everyone deserves a second chance, pokemon included."

"Oh! Yeah, mentioned you and him were dating, I think?" He wasn't usually one for gossip but it was important, in his position, to stay on top of things.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
An unexpected gift
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 8:28:00 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]"The rocket with a heart o gold." he snorts a bit, he respected it. He himself wasn't the most twisted person in rocket. He didn't like to hurt people, sure he'd beat the fuck out of someone but he didn't want to have to ever take a life himself. Not if he could help it. [break][break]

"You really believe that though? second chances?" he asked curiously and then immediately frowned when chu-e asked if they're dating. "Uhhhh...not really? I- I don't know. We sleep together, somehow knew." he said as he scratched the back of his head. He liked Priam but bryan got around, he never really dated anyone seriously. He didn't know how to.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
An unexpected gift
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 2:36:17 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"'Course I do. People aren't born evil, you know? They have bad shit happen to them that makes them do bad things." The plot points about Priam and other things... they could come back around to that in a moment. This was getting to be serious talk.

"What made you join Rocket? Really want to be in with us? Everyone knows Rocket are the bad guys, even me, so why did you throw your hat in with us?" It wasn't said as an accusation, just with curiosity, his own version of a hand reaching out to close a gap between them. To get to know as a person, not as a peon. To have a chance to learn about the man who saw one of his treasured pokemon die and then give him another to help ease that pain.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
An unexpected gift
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 19:23:48 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]FUCKKKKK, more talking about himself. He frowned a bit when he looked away from chu-e to not let him see it. He wished he could just run but he couldn't, he had a goal and Chu-e was needed to help it. [break][break]

"You really want to know?" he responded as it seemed like he had been repeating this over and over as of late. Why did everyone care about a random rocket grunt so much? He let out a small sigh as he had a feeling that from what he knows of chu-e there was no denying him what he wanted. Hell it's why he's so high up in rocket, he has drive. Bryan took a moment "It's nothing crazy really. I was a little shit of a kid, I hung around the wrong people and my parents didn't like it." he was giving the shallow answer  [break][break]

"I turned 18, didn't have a home anymore and I was cut off from my family. All my friends who i was hanging out with were ro
ckets so I was kinda unofficial rocket?." He elaborated as he clenched his fist "League didn't help me with getting back on my feet so fuck them. They turned their backs on me and her." [break][break]
He adds before realizing he over-spoke, he shouldn't have said that part.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
An unexpected gift
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 17:33:22 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"And her?" Was repeated back, the blunder not missed by Chu-e.

There was a small pause before he gave a small but sad smile.

"You don't have to tell me any names. And... I'd advise you tell only people you really trust. Names can be dangerous." He knew from experience. It was a kindness that Chu-e said this. Not everyone had been as lucky in the past as was now.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
An unexpected gift
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 3:16:22 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"] Names could be dangerous huh? Why was that? Bryan never really made an alias even after talking to Elijah about creating one. It was too much work for someone who wants no ties even if a lie to the league anyways. [break][break]

He took a few moments to consider it "Soleil Delarosa." he says letting chu-e figure it out for himself and draw his own conclusions or ask questions. "She's my motivation." he pulled out a cigarette and twirled it around in his fingers as he tried to distract his mind.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
An unexpected gift
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 6:27:59 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
There was a small pause, Chu-e taking in what had said to him.

Then, a slow smile spread on his face. He rubbed the Fennekin between the ears before pulling the smaller pokemon close to his chest. It was warm.

"Thank you." And it was quiet but warm, a soft gratitude said more in tone than words alone.

"Why are you fighting for her?"

It was never just 'motivation' in Rocket.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
An unexpected gift
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 6:35:52 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Why was he fighting for her? "She's all I have left of my old life." he explains as he lights the cigarette in his hand and takes a deep pull. He lets it sit in his lungs for a second, the burning felt good only for a moment before he coughed it out making sure he sent it away from chu-e out of respect for the man. [break][break]

"She's getting tired of fighting for herself. She's dying." he adds [break][break]

"She's been sick ever since she was little. It's catching up to her faster every day.  "It's why I picked all the excursions related to Xerneas.. I need him. I need his powers.." he says as he watches the fennekin snuggle up to chu-e, a warm smile spreading slowly across his face.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]