Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
Reunion [C]
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 0:00:01 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar

“I’m outside whenever you get here!Quinn sent the text message off to ‘s phone accompanied with a number of silly emojis, excited to be able to see his friend again for the first time in months. Leo and Quinn had become close when he was attending Slateport University, quickly finding friendship with each other whenever they weren’t busy with studies. When he received his doctorate from the university, Quinn had gone off to live in Fortree City to live out his dream of working for the Weather Institute, but this meant he had to move away from his best friend.

Since he’d been with the institute for a few months, Quinn was finally able to apply for some vacation time that allowed him to visit Slateport City and be with his friend once again. Now he waited outside of the Great Escape, a local escape room in the city, for Leo to arrive, almost unable to contain the excitement that welled up inside of him. Today was going to be a lot of fun and he couldn’t wait.

close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
You got my soul in your solar system But you keep my heart out of hand
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
Reunion [C]
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 2:01:09 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wombat"]

[attr="class","wombattop"]

[attr="class","wombatmid"]

[attr="class","wombatpkmn"]

[attr="class","wombatbox"]

Finally, it was over!

[break][break] Leo stretched wide above his head, long, gangly arms stretched. Above him, the summer sky beamed brilliantly, a reward for all his efforts in the past week. Finals were over and finally Leo could relish in the warmth of real daylight, not the silhouette of a sun as he stared at him from outside the library's windowsill as he spent countless hours cramming. Not that, of course, Leo was a particularly studious student — but even he knew the importance of the week's end.

[break][break] His mid-day stretch was interrupted, however, as a ping echoed from his side-pocket and he pulled out his phone in curiosity, which quickly turned to confusion and then horror as he realized the grave mistake he had made. He's meant to tell Quinn three not one pm. Oh shoot. "I'll be right there!" he typed with his phone, slinging his bag over his shoulder and quickly making it to the University's exit, which was luckily not too far off. "Um. Like, okay maybe not right there. But like, maybe sort of there. Five minutes, tops!"

[break][break] It was, of course, fifteen minutes later that Leo did arrive, hopping off his Zebstria, a few feet away from where was. He was luckily that the address Quinn texted him wasn't that far away, and probably even luckier that Peanut was so fast. Despite the fact that Leo did, actually, absolutely no work in rushing over - that was all Peanut's doing - he seemed out of breath as he slid off his pokemon and then walked over to his longtime friend.

[break][break] "Hey there!" he greeted, with a warm grin, arms outstretched to hug the other. "Hope you weren't waiting too long?"

[attr="class","wombaticon"] ★

[attr="class","wombatbottom"]

[attr="class","wombatlyric"]

YOU'RE MY SOLAR SYSTEM

[attr="class","wombatsub"]

leonício antonio álvarez del río

[attr="class","wombatimg"]

[googlefont=Inconsolata]
[googlefont=Poppins:600]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.wombat]background:#1f1f1f; width:520px; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 30px 0px; min-height:300px; border-radius:0px 0px 50px 50px; border-bottom:50px solid #e9990f; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombattop] background:#292929; padding:10px; text-align:right; color:#fff; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass] [newclass=.wombattop span] padding:10px; font-size:10px; color:#e9990f; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatmid] padding:20px 20px 0px 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatbox] margin-left:70px; background:#1f1f1f; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; color:#ccc; border:1px solid #e9990f; z-index:10; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatbox b]font:13px Roboto;color:#e9990f;font-weight:bold;[/newclass] [newclass=.wombaticon] font-size:230px; color:#2a2a2a; margin-top:-135px; margin-bottom:-170px; transform:rotate(20deg); z-index:1; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatpkmn] width:100px; float:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatpkmn img] padding-bottom:10px; background:#e9990f; margin-bottom:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatlyric] width:300px; color:#e9990f; font:600 45px Poppins; line-height:40px; text-align:right; letter-spacing:-3px; font-style:italic; text-transform:uppercase; border-right:5px solid; padding-right:30px; margin-top:20px; word-wrap: break-word; z-index:10; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatsub] margin-left:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatsub span] color:#000; font:9px 'Inconsolata'; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:3.5px; background:#e9990f; padding:2px 10px 2px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin-right:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatsub b] font-weight:900; color:#e9990f; text-shadow:2px 2px #000; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatimg img] height:80px; float:right; margin-top:-100px; border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; background:#1f1f1f; padding:10px; border:5px solid #e9990f; border-left:5px solid #fff; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Doctor Riley
He/Him/His
February 27th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
Reunion [C]
POSTED ON May 21, 2021 21:38:51 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar

“Leo!” Quinn rushed forward with his trademark enthusiasm and wrapped his arms around them, a bright smile stretched across his face. “I missed you!” He held the embrace for a moment before letting them go, taking a measured step backwards to give them space. “Nope, not too long.” Truthfully, Quinn had lost track of time when he’d been waiting, going over research data on his phone in the meantime. “There's someone else who was excited to see you, too.” A finger pointed over Leo’s shoulder to where Woomy had been waiting just out of view to surprise them, having evolved from a Sliggoo into a Goodra since they last had seen each other.

“She’s been as good of a research assistant as she was a study-buddy.” Quinn giggled softly as the Goodra approached, still having a few scraps of paper stuck to her form. Gooey tears welled up in Woomy’s eyes as she waddled up to Leo and attempted to give him a hug that would definitely leave some ooze residue on his clothing. “Don’t worry, I always carry wet wipes in case she gets huggy.” Quinn smiled and looked towards the building where The Great Escape was being hosted before glancing back at Leo. “Are you excited? I’ve never done one of these before.”

close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
You got my soul in your solar system But you keep my heart out of hand
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
Reunion [C]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 21:38:57 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wombat"]

[attr="class","wombattop"]

[attr="class","wombatmid"]

[attr="class","wombatpkmn"]

[attr="class","wombatbox"]

Leo laughs as the other completed the embrace, taking him into the hug with enthusiasm. was always nice — it was why they were friends in the first place!

[break][break]Curiosity lights the boy's eyes behind his spectacles as the other mentions not being the only one to miss him, following his pointer finger, only to gasp with excitement as he recognizes him. "Woah! You're so big!" His mouth stretches into a grin, embracing the Goodra in a hug, patting her on the head fondly before drawing back. There's sticky residue all over his clothes, ones that Leo at least makes an attempt at flicking off his shirt after pulling away — not that it really bothered him all that much, things hardly ever did.

[break][break] Almost on cue, Peanut trots up behind him and pressed her muzzle against Quinn's neck, rumbling soft. It's her own form of a greeting, as sparks fly through her coat and through the boy's shirt. Leo chuckles. "Looks like I'm not the only one who missed you." Even when they'd attended University together, he'd always had Peanut with him — she was practically a staple!

[break][break] Glancing at the large building and then back again at his friend, Leo nodded. "Yup! Not this one though." He'd been to escape rooms before, mostly with his other college friends, but it was more like Leo had been dragged along rather than an active participant. "Let's go!" With that, he attempts to grab Quinn's hand before running into the building.

[attr="class","wombaticon"] ★

[attr="class","wombatbottom"]

[attr="class","wombatlyric"]

YOU'RE MY SOLAR SYSTEM

[attr="class","wombatsub"]

leonício antonio álvarez del río

[attr="class","wombatimg"]

[googlefont=Inconsolata]
[googlefont=Poppins:600]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[newclass=.wombat]background:#1f1f1f; width:520px; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 30px 0px; min-height:300px; border-radius:0px 0px 50px 50px; border-bottom:50px solid #e9990f; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombattop] background:#292929; padding:10px; text-align:right; color:#fff; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass] [newclass=.wombattop span] padding:10px; font-size:10px; color:#e9990f; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatmid] padding:20px 20px 0px 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatbox] margin-left:70px; background:#1f1f1f; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; color:#ccc; border:1px solid #e9990f; z-index:10; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatbox b]font:13px Roboto;color:#e9990f;font-weight:bold;[/newclass] [newclass=.wombaticon] font-size:230px; color:#2a2a2a; margin-top:-135px; margin-bottom:-170px; transform:rotate(20deg); z-index:1; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatpkmn] width:100px; float:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatpkmn img] padding-bottom:10px; background:#e9990f; margin-bottom:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatlyric] width:300px; color:#e9990f; font:600 45px Poppins; line-height:40px; text-align:right; letter-spacing:-3px; font-style:italic; text-transform:uppercase; border-right:5px solid; padding-right:30px; margin-top:20px; word-wrap: break-word; z-index:10; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatsub] margin-left:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatsub span] color:#000; font:9px 'Inconsolata'; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:3.5px; background:#e9990f; padding:2px 10px 2px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin-right:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatsub b] font-weight:900; color:#e9990f; text-shadow:2px 2px #000; [/newclass] [newclass=.wombatimg img] height:80px; float:right; margin-top:-100px; border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; background:#1f1f1f; padding:10px; border:5px solid #e9990f; border-left:5px solid #fff; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Reunion [C]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 23:04:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: