A New Bird [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A New Bird [m]
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 15:20:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

tag
notes
- Mission with Killian

- Words; 298

It was noon and Robbin looked rather good if she did say so herself as she gazed absentmindedly out a window of a cafe. The small rumble of music, pokemon, and people made her feel at ease.

Today Robbin was to be meeting an important man today, someone from Team Rocket.

She had a few sleepless nights that week as she thought about the drunken choices she had made. Robbin had met a grunt boy who had dazzled her and convinced her to call Killian, a fitting name for someone in rocket, and they set up this meet-up.

She would be trying to join them. With a week of thinking she of course weighed her options and decided she didn’t care and would see where this would take her.

She had nowhere to go, nobody to go to, and she was sick of endlessly drifting day by day. She didn’t want a normal day job just to have kids and die old. Robbin needed more than that, now that she had been given freedom she was high on it. While she was small and young she held the potential to be something and be molded.

Robbin sat in a far corner booth, and it wasn’t because this cafe was weird and only had high tables and chairs she didn’t want to seem extra small by dangling her legs off of a chair.

Next to her was her mawile who was munching away at something she had bought them. She herself had a coffee and snickerdoodle. Her coffee was untouched but the cookie half eaten.

She gazed absently out the window at the people passing by. The cafe was warm and filled with a sweet smell, and it was putting her in a mellow state.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
A New Bird [m]
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 4:41:30 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

Recruitment wasn't Killian's department. Rocket left decisions like that up to and . But occasionally, they were too busy to handle meeting potential recruits. When they were, it fell upon the admins to take over.

Hence why Killian now found himself heading through the front doors of a cafe. The girl, @robbin - had been talked into reaching out by a grunt. Over the phone, she'd sounded so impressionable and hungry for excitement.

How had sounded when he met her.

He chose the cafe for their meeting to calm her nerves. A public place where she'd feel safe. Right before being thrust into the cold reality of Rocket. One she wouldn't be able to escape from once she entered.

It was almost cruel.

Killian spotted her at the back of the cafe. The world outside the window had her captivated. She didn't even notice his approach. He slid into the open seat across from her with the grace of a Persian.

"Hello, Robbin." he smiled warmly, "Glad to see you didn't chicken out at the last second."

@robbin

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A New Bird [m]
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 23:40:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Mission with Killian

- Words; 210

Robbin choked back a scoff that was halfway out her throat. “You guys are everywhere, there's nowhere in Hoenn I could probably outrun rocket,” Robbin didn’t have many intentions on leaving the region of Hoenn anytime either. “Which is why I'm here, to be a shadow everywhere,” She wanted to cringe at herself but quickly moved on.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Which is what she should have said first, under the table she was digging her thumb nail into the side of her pointer finger out of an anxious habit. “I didn’t expect such a relaxed place,” She commented on the location. She wasn’t complaining though, which made it easier for her to feel more at ease and focused.

Her mawile tugged at her hoodie sleeve and pointed at the counter, they wanted another sweet. She pulled some change from her pocket and placed it into their small hands. Off the mawile hopped to go get something new to snack on.

“So, is it like an interview now?” Robbin had a few summer jobs growing up, but she didn’t really remember her interviews. For rocket and the stuff they were looking for she had no background or history. She was a good child until recently, now she was jumping sides.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
A New Bird [m]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 12:55:44 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

"A shadow everywhere?" Killian sighs, "Maybe tone down on all that angst." it wasn't going to get her anywhere with him. He shifts, leaning back in his seat.

"Where did you think we were going to meet? A dark alleyway or an abandoned warehouse?" cliches.

"Those are too obvious for things like this. They're the first places anyone would look."

He reaches for the half-eaten snickerdoodle on her plate. Without care for how she'd feel, Killian takes a bite. "Often, the best place to hide is in plain sight." the first of many lessons she'd receive once Rocket got their hooks in her.

"If it helps, sure, think of it as an interview." he swallows, "Tell me about yourself. Your skills, talents - what can you offer us that we don't already have?"

@robbin

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A New Bird [m]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 22:00:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Mission with Killian

What did Robbin have to offer an organization like team rocket. They were filled with brilliant minds, even if they were odd and twisted. She was no genius, and she wasn’t one to be much of a body guard physically. She was eighteen, young and new to life and freedom. She sat quietly as she thought through the question.

Don’t be angsty.

“I’m quite good at battles,” Robbin started. “Pokemon ones, but I have no problem poisoning someone or torching them,” She may or may not have, in the past, used her pokemon in a semi aggressive way towards other people. (Her mawile bit a child in the face once, plucked out an eye, literally, horrific third grade experience)

“I can make good ears within Hoenn, since I wasn’t affiliated before. Nobody will recognize me,” Robbin had contacts that changed so her eyes would be the same color, as she was born with heterochromia and had one amber and one blue eye, a very outstanding trait. The contacts would hide her identity.

“My biggest quality is I am a blank slate with no other options.”
She said as bluntly as she could. “I don’t have loyalties within league and if rocket is a fulfilling option then I am willing to be malleable clay for rocket to create whatever they’re in need of,” Her mawile plopped back and seemed a bit annoyed that the strange man was eating Robbin’s cookie.

“If things go wrong I can only hide my tail and run back to rocket, but things won’t go wrong” She added the last part confidently.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
A New Bird [m]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 18:18:44 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

Young, malleable like clay, and easy to manipulate. Willing to be anything that Rocket needs her to be. A dangerous promise for someone so young to make. Killian frowns, recalling his conversation with .

"You say that now," his tone grows dark, "But what if Rocket ordered you to kill your closest friend?" teeth sink into the cookie.

"What if your family stood in the way of Rocket's goals, and you were commanded to kill them. Could you do it?" Killian had his doubts.

@robbin

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A New Bird [m]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 22:26:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
notes
- Mission with Killian

Robbin sighed sourly, her nose scrunching like something under her smelled uncomfortably bad.

"I just want pokemon. All of them, every one from every line. You can make this dream faster and easier to achieve rather than me rummaging through the wilderness until I'm eighty," Robbin couldn't think of a simpler way to explain her goal. It wasn't her life dream, just one of many she'd hope to find.

"I'll do whatever you guys want as long as I'm given pokemon, and maybe a place to live and give loyalties," Robbin didn't let his choice of words and intrusive thoughts bug her. " Your thoughts are kind of unlikely scenarios," She added. She had no interaction with Rocket in her youth and she doubted anyone in her family could make a big stand, and friends were disposable.

“I mean, tell me the benefits of joining past my own selfish needs. What do I get if I bend over backwards with a knife for you guys,” Robbin decided to ask questions now. “Do you give me a reason to do extremes? Or, did you want homicidal delinquents,” Robbin was sure Rocket didn’t want unleashed dogs biting at the wrong fingers.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
A New Bird [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 13:11:44 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

"We can give you Pokemon, if that's what you really want."

What a boring reason to sell your soul to devils.

"You get a family." that's what they were offering people wasn't it? Family that would always have their back. Unless you disobeyed or did something they didn't like.

"Rocket takes care of their own." 's words drench his tongue in lemon. Bitter and nasty. "But only if you're loyal." Killian's eyes narrow to slits. A wolf staring at a rabbit about to pounce.

"Can you be loyal? If so, prove it."

He nods to an old lady at a table not too far from them. Her purse sits open and on display, inside the red surface of a Poke Ball shines.

"Steal the Poke Ball inside her purse. I don't care how. Just do it." an order. Firm and direct. Would she listen?

@robbin

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,790 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A New Bird [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 22:16:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: