Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Day drinkin DW water/fairy
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 1:17:04 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan was moving out and about, as of late he noticed a spike in fairy types wandering about and stalking him so he decided maybe it would be best to at least get shit faced to deal with their shenanigans. He invited along since he also dealt with fairy types and might enjoy the silliness they cause. The area they were hanging out was like an outside tiki bar and the pokemon were waiters. 

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 1:19:57 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e had come clad in an Alolan shirt, board shorts, and socks with sandles. A huge hat was on his head along with novelty sunglasses. He was an embarrassment to be with and that was just how he wanted to to be.

"I want to start slow. Can't drink like I used to." Raising a hand for the waiter, he called for them to get something fruity and light. For now.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 21:58:01 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PALPITOAD APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COMFEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRASSY TERRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAINING KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 3:55:41 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan let out a small snort and laugh, he didn't really see chu-e dressed so casually before. It was summer time so it was expected "Bartender! Give me a Hibiscus Margarita!" he asked him as the man nodded as he began to shake the drink together for him. He looked back over to chu-e "Awww cmon, it's summer time you gotta let loose!" he told him encouraging him to drink. [break][break]

As the bartender finished the drink, her garnished it with a hisbiscus flower on the rim of the glass and had a comfey deliver it over to bryan, the pokemon also for some reason deciding it would look good as it decided it wanted to hang onto bryan's neck and use sweet scent. Needless to say he didn't really protest much, fairy types were usually stubborn in what they wanted.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]Capturing Comfey

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 5:51:42 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I will, promise, I just don't want to get shitfaced right away." He laughed as he looked over the menu, trying to parse out what he might want. Drinking, and occasionally smoking a bowl, were his only real vices. When it came to things like mixed drinks and cocktails he had to be picky; too much caffeine would kill him fast with his lineup of medications.

Speaking of, he wrinkled his nose as a Palpi-Mudslide went by their table, the drink looking like a chocolate loaded nightmare and smelling like one, too.

The Comfey made him glance up, a small delight before he reached out to offer his finger to the tiny creature across the table.

"Cute. I love Comfey. I have one named Crown. First thing she does when I let her out of her ball is sit on my head. Every time."

PASSING
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 1:42:09 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]COMFEY REMAINS AROUND YOUR NECK!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRASSY TERRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAINING KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARVANHA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 3:12:13 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan tried to take the comfey off his neck so it could get back to work. But when he touched it the pokemon let out a screech like a small child crying as soon as it left it's mother [break][break]
She absolutely refused to be removed by bryan and the typically fairy shenanigans got a head start. He looked over to the bar tender apologetically  "Sorry about tha-" he was going to say before the bartender put a hand up and stopped him "Eh keep the damn thing, my daughter left her here years ago. She's a brat and so is that Pokémon. Always whining and shit. Here, her pokeball." he says giving Bryan an ultra ball. He sits there stunned at what happened. Damn man, that was cold even for bryan. [break][break]

He turned back to chu-e and whispered. "If this is all it took why the fuck do we steal these things?" he says quietly to make sure no one else heard him. He also pat chu-e on the back  [break][break]

"Alright then man, sounds good. What are you gonna order? This place has some really cool pokemon themed drinks. You want the same one I got? In honor of crown?" he says with a little grin on his face as he wanted to have chu-e have a great time.  In the meanwhile it seemed like Comfey was eager to stay with this new guy as she was really laying on the sweet scent

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]Comfey Captured??

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 3:00:02 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Another drink passed by, this time with a Carvanna theme, and Chu-e turned up his nose at that one as well. Wouldn't having that.

"You know what? I think I will." He laughed softly at the whole interaction. "Oh, here on the menu, it says if we pay this premium...." And hooboy, it was kind of pricy. "We can get a free pokemon based on what the drink is named for. Want to try that?" Already he was taking out a platinum card and passing over to the barkeep- so they both could get this premium policy as well as pay up front for any drinks they might have. They were on Chu-e tonight.

He had a fuckload of money and not much time so it made sense to spend it.

PASSING
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 4:20:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLORGES APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGICAL LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CAMOUFLAGE

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CORSOLA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON DEFENSE

BEFRIENDED COMFEY!

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 7:40:47 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan practically died inside when he saw chu-e's platinum card. He had only ever even dreamed of SEEING one while he was still a wandering hobo for the past few years. What the hell? Was that deal why the barkeep was so eager to get rid of some pokemon? It did seem like there were a lot of fairy types and water types going on. Damn, was this girl a hoarder or something?[break][break]

Let's see...he wasn't going to complain about chu-e paying but offered a simple answer "Thanks man, you're a real nice guy ya know?" he said as his loyalty was EASILY bought was going to have to fork over some more dough for his attention, he had bills to pay! He scanned the menu, hmm this one sounded interesting "I'll have the Red spider lily." he says as the angry old bar keep nodded his head [break][break]

Was it an actual red lil- Oh wait no it wasn't.  A Florges came and delivered the drink to Bryan as she plucked one of her flowers and placed it into the drink as garnish.[break][break]

He smiled at the florges as she also handed him her pokeball. Damn this one was much more well trained as she bowed as bryan recalled her into her pokeball. "Damn we should come here more often. Pricy, but pokemon with a drink included?" he said as he took a sip of the drink, it was pretty refreshing as he looked over to Chu-e and tried to peek at his menu to see what he was going to order.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 17:53:33 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
After a lot of hem-hawing, Chu-e finally nodded and settled on his drink.

"One Coral Reef Spritzer, please."

That would be a good, light drink to start before he really worked on getting shit faced.

A Corsola toddled out, a little bow-tie on and the drink precariously balanced on her head. She stopped next to Chu-e and looked up at him with big eyes....

And he sighed when he leaned over to grab the drink off her little tray, also picking up the offered pokeball. Reaching into his pocket, he unwrapped a strawberry candy (the kind a grandma might keep in her purse) and gave to the water type before giving it a few pats on the head. It trilled happily, so Chu-e returned her to her pokeball before taking a sip of his drink.

It was colorful and fruity, much like he wanted to be.

"This gimmick is kind of cute but how many pokemon could they have hiding back there?"

CATCHING CORSOLA
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 4:19:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KIRLIA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STORED POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TELEPORT

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RELICANTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKULL BASH

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 0:30:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE KIRLIA FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STORED POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TELEPORT

[attr="class","wildnote"]BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!