[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]sweet tooth
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]picnic mayhem
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]After a day of hard work, Lilith knows that help can never go unrewarded, especially when it comes to the littlest of friends. The picnic mat is laid under the sprawling shade of an evergreen, a variety of drinks, snacks and berries received from the earlier harvest all on display. Following the terrible growling of his stomach, the Mimikyu dives straight into the food without the slightest bit of manners, shadowy tendrils desperately grabbing at the sweets and yanking them straight under his disguise.

"Slow down, Hex... You're going to end up choking..." Picking up a cinnamon bun for herself, Lilith seems to be way more composed than her companion, unusually dainty from the way she sits to how she eats. Always taking small bites, swallowing before she speaks and ironing out the creases in her clothes from time to time; Anyone would wonder how such a trainer would have gotten such an ill-mannered pokemon but it seems that she's all too used to Hex's behaviour, resigned to slipping him small reminders as the food continues to vanish without a trace.

"You should probably grab whatever you like before Hex consumes it all... You especially, Adontis... Don't let him bully you into giving your food up..."
[attr="class","hanatags"] || gentle breeze
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NFDt335.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NjO9zs6.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,877 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Sweet Tooth || SOS
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 6:43:28 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
Amor just watched as the Mimikyu ravenously devoured the food laid out before him, and he looked to his own little glutton of a Pokemon, Adontis, who was doing his best to remain composed, and innocent, but that façade broke quickly when he dove into the food. Cheeks sparking happily as Amor grabbed a little finger sandwich, and munched on it. Stretching out on their little picnic blanket he just enjoyed the sunshine beating down on his skin.

"Don't worry...Adontis doesn't back down from a challenge, especially if it's one for food. I've watched him stare a Dragonite into submission before." He laughed lightly as he wiped his brow. "We got a lot done today, hopefully we were able to help out with the Harvest somewhat. There were a lot more people here than I thought there would be." he thought absently. "So what are you going to do once we finish up eating? Go home I presume?" Amor didn't know much about the girl, she was just someone that he had gotten to meet during this little excursion, but that was okay.

Meeting new people is how one grew, and she seemed to be a fairly new trainer as well, perhaps he could offer her some advice. If she wanted any that is.

"Or are you going to challenge the Gyms? I want to become the Champion myself one day..." He mused a bit loudly. It was a silly dream, but it was a dream nonetheless.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Sweet Tooth || SOS
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 7:03:35 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]

[attr="class","hanatext"]When she considers Adontis' gluttonous personality, she supposes it does make sense. Any pokemon with a great enough desire could easily find ways to overpower and outdo other way bigger or stronger than them, examples being Hex and his will to destroy anything that upsets him.

"Probably wander around the region a little more... There's still a lot to do..." She's vague in her response, clearly attempting to skirt around giving an exact answer as she turns her gaze towards Hex. "I'll head home once things are done for the day..." Recollections of this exact lie come straight back to her, the smile that Rowan had given back then still lingering in her thoughts.

"Don't like battling. Never liked the idea of my companions getting hurt..." But she's quickly torn away from those memories, her gaze flicking to Amor for a brief second before slipping away once more. "They were... rescued from unfortunate circumstances... never dealt well with injuries ever since..." Though not the entire truth, Lilith isn't exactly lying with the way she phrases her answers, the trailing off of her words soon tucked away with a sip of warm chamomile.

"Becoming a champion is an admirable goal though. Lots of trainers hope to do it but not all of them make it."
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NFDt335.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/NjO9zs6.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,877 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Sweet Tooth || SOS
POSTED ON May 27, 2021 18:35:51 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
He listened to the young girl explain her plans to him after they were done here. It was strange for someone so young to not have a home, but he supposed that not everyone could travel as easily as he could, so he might be a rare exception. Maybe he could make a Trainer Taxi service of some kind, so that no one had to be away from their home for extended periods of time. He could call it something catchy like...Talonflame Taxi? Hmmm he'd have to workshop that idea more with Walter before he decided to pursue it, he could fund the entire thing himself, but there was already a lot going on with him at the moment.

"I see...Well I hope where ever you go, you are safe. It is a dangerous world out there, and you seem like a good person, so don't get caught up in anything alright?" he smiled at the girl before just stretching out, and watching the clouds. Adontis curled up on his chest to do the same after eating his fill. "Yeah I know not everyone makes it, but I think I could...I'm strong enough I think. It would also be a good test for me. To see if I am more than I think..." he mused outloud, though he didn't elaborate.

Was he more than just his money? Could he achieve more feats than just those of business kind...If he became a Champion then that would mean that what he wanted in the future was at least feasible. No mater how hard it might be, it would mean there was a slim chance he could achieve his goal. To use a power so absolute, and make the future brighter for everyone, some would hate him, others wouldn't understand, but he would be doing them all a favor. Once they saw that...Shaking his head he just kept talking to Lilith.

"Not a battler huh? How do you avoid wild pokemon then?" he asked curiously.

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Sweet Tooth || SOS
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 2:38:55 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]You seem like a good person... Don't get caught up in anything... She flinches at such loosely spoken statements, shrugging her shoulders back as she shifts to readjust herself. Prevention is often thought to be better than cure but in her situation, she's gone way past the point where things can simply be cured.

But she chooses not to make a comment on it, instead calming her heart to listen to Amor's rambling. What exactly did it mean to be more than he thought? For a brief moment, deja vu flashes through her mind in waves, a certain rebellious brunette crossing her thoughts as she leans back.

"People can always break free of the places they were born into... it's only a matter of whether they find the courage to step out of the bird cage and dare to fly." Another sip of chamomile and she's speaking right from the heart, a fragile but ever stubborn faith present in her words. "The longer you stay somewhere you don't want to be, the more tolerant of the shackles you become..."

Her appetite is lost, the remaining half of her cinnamon bun offered to the Mimikyu who's more than happy to inhale the treat out of existence.

"It's less so me avoiding them and more so them avoiding me." She starts, uncertain of how to best phrase her explanation. "Hex does a really good job of scaring hostile ones away. Rubia... my Wooloo, tends to talk them out of aggressing while my Zorua and Vulpix, Eclipse and Yule either befriend or annoy the wild ones..."
𝄞

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,877 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Sweet Tooth || SOS
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 8:44:44 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
A surprised brow quirked up on his face as the girl spoke words that he wouldn't have expected to hear from a girl her age. She seemed to have experience in breaking free of shackles to know that, but for as much as he wanted to pry to find out, he kept it to himself. Not everyone was going to be forthcoming with him, and sometimes it was better to just accept others as they were. There was no need to figure out everyone like they were a puzzle, but still her words resonated with him. Mulling them over, he wondered if he had just become tolerant of his own shackles, perhaps he needed to change his own view of himself, rather than others. Self actualization was a powerful tool of the human mind, and he had never considered it, until this unsuspecting girl had said what she did.

"You're pretty smart...Huh I never would have thought of it like that...I just always thought it was how the world was, that people were born to do a certain thing, and that was it. The road you were suppose to travel was narrow in my eyes, in order to achieve your goals, but lately I've been thinking. That might not be the case." he chuckled a bit as he ran his fingers across Adontis's fur. "I think I've just been to complacent myself, but I realized that in order to achieve my ambition I might have to take a bunch of different roads...Erm sorry, I'm sorta rambling." He smiled a bit to hide his embarrassment, and when she was talking about hos she avoided wild pokemon with her own he was impressed.

"Huh with a team like that, you don't really need to battle that makes sense. You've got great companions, they make all the difference in the world don't they?" He just smiled at her brightly as he thought about his own Pokemon.

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Sweet Tooth || SOS
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 14:06:25 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]She acts older than she looks, this is a realisation that many have come to realise when interacting with her. And she's not quite surprised when she hears others making such a comment, or giving off expressions that indicate the same line of thought.

"Less so smart… more so just… experienced, to say the least."

People being born to do a certain thing, having their fates dictated by their birth and their futures decided by their blood - She denies those ideas with a rampant hatred she can't possibly explain, rattles her chains where they still exist and snips the strings of fate that attempt to pull her along.

"No need to apologise… rambling isn't a bad thing… sometimes, vocalising your thoughts helps you to sort them out…" But she's quickly torn away from going down that rabbit hole, a gentle tilt of head mimicked by Hex as his head lops to the side. "They're my family… I've known them ever since I was a kid… we've travelled together for quite a while…"

It's a strange way of phrasing but it's true right down to its very core. And the very thought brings a smile to her face, one that doesn’t go unnoticed by the Mimikyu who now shoves his head under her palm and demands her attention.

"I wouldn't change them for anything in the world…"
𝄞

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,877 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Sweet Tooth || SOS
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 20:26:00 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
She seemed similar to him in some ways, glancing over at her for a moment he wanted to ask her something, but he refrained. It wasn't his business to question a stranger on their life. Despite how similar she sounded to him, it was not always the best to try, and butt into everything. So for now he would just offer her a helping hand, or at least the means for her to receive one if she wanted. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out an item case, and opened it revealing to her a watch that was similar to the one that he held on his wrist.

"You sound like someone I use to know...So if you ever get in a tight spot, and need a helping hand just use this, and I'll come help. It's called a HoloWatch, works as a watch, phone, and mini computer all in one. It's pretty useful, I ordered a spare in case I broke mine while I was out, and about. But I think you might need it more, my number is already in it. Though if you don't want it, I understand." he smiled lightly, and set the case down for her to decide if she wanted it or not.

It wasn't a lie when he said she sounded like someone he use to know, some of the things she said reminded him of himself, but she seemed to be handling whatever troubles were sent her way much better than he had. With her partners in tow, he was sure there weren't many challenges this little girl couldn't stand up to.

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Sweet Tooth || SOS
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 3:21:15 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]In this world of traitors and liars, is there really anyone you can trust?

The watch is eyed with a mild hint of suspicion, emotions fading to a bleak emptiness as she seems to fall into deep thought. While there are many functions to it, Lilith sees no need for technology that she simply isn't going to use, much less one that could potentially provide a way for others to track her down.

"I'm okay for now... thank you for the offer though." But no matter how she tries to erase the past, she doesn't seem to be able to wash away habits engrained deep into her consciousness. Pushing herself up to her feet, Lilith dusts her skirt off with one free hand, curtseying to Amor as she ducks her head. "I have to get going now, but it was a pleasure meeting you."

Dainty, polite, a porcelain doll that's broken the puppeteer's strings. There is an air of defiance that she exudes, a quiet promise to never return to whence she'd came.

"I pray that you'll be safe in your journeys ahead, Amor."
𝄞

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,877 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Sweet Tooth || SOS
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 7:14:55 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]
ulla
Perhaps he had been to forward, though maybe because of all the business he was in, he didn't find it strange to get new things from strangers, however to someone who wasn't use to that, he could understand. So he picked up the case as she said her goodbyes, and tucked it back into his pocket. Perhaps another time when they met again, and learned more of the other. Nodding at her as she said that she would pray for him to be safe on his journey, he smiled up at her.

"I'll do the same for you...Make sure you are safe going home, I'm sure your parents will be worried about you." He said, and waited for her to go, and he stood up cradling Adontis in his arms. Looking at the time he figured they should get home before it got later, and Walter came looking for him, or started calling him. Making their way down the path, he summoned Draco, and climbed on the Dragonite's back before having him take off into the air. Leaving the scene of the picnic behind him as they headed home. The harvest had gone well, they had a picnic with a potential new friend, all in all it was a good day.

"Until next time then..." Amor was sure he would meet his new friend again.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Sweet Tooth || SOS
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 19:46:27 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: