4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 9:49:24 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Finding herself in his hold, she was momentarily flustered and simultaneously very angry.

Her nose wrinkled like a Houndoom, and she struggled for the fraction of a moment with an elbow too trapped, grunting, before head rocked forward towards whichever part of his it could reach.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,399 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 9:57:34 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]her head bounces off his chest.

"not like that."

his grip tightens.

"try using your knees."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 10:00:19 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Frustrated, she took the suggestion with another grunt, knee attempting to kick up towards his groin.

There were no rules here, right?

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,399 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 10:01:46 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]though dirty, it's effective in getting him to release his hold. he staggers back, wind clearly knocked out of him.

"good. now capitalize and take me to the ground."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 10:09:53 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
There was a flash of a memory, and someone else’s face. Her adrenaline pumped.

She lunged with more energy than any times before, kicking out at the edge of a foot and bringing a knee to center, going with all the weight she could.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,399 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 10:29:26 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]he sees how hard her foot springs off the ground and knows this is one he needs to avoid. he takes an instictive step back and brings both hands up to brace himself. her knee meets resistance, softening the blow, and in the same movement, he drops his weight and comes down low to the ground.

he swivels, turns on his back, and trips her ankle backward.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 10:48:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She didn’t see Theo fall—she saw .

The sweep of an ankle took her down easily, but she didn’t try to avoid him. From the ground, she lunged and did her best to mount and stay over legs. Both arms attempted to find flesh, bone, and rhythm, if nothing stopped them.

She was going for blood, now. Maybe prematurely, but the red was already in her eyes.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,399 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 11:11:39 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]she's faster than he expects, powered by something he doesn't recognize. and though he doesn't panic, it's enough for instincts to kick in.

his hands snap, slide, and find her wrists. he pushes off the ball of his feet, springs his waist up, and flips her.

he's quick to mount.

"not bad."

[attr="class","noodles"]  
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 11:49:54 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
There was a yelp as she was flipped unexpectedly.

On her back, the memory stopped, like a bad tape edit, and reality whirred. Theo’s face bore down from over her.

Taken aback, she lied still for a moment before coiling and trying to get a leg up around something it couldn’t reach.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,399 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 12:38:43 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]he stands before she has a chance to, relenting his hold over her. he takes a step back, separating.

"you're stronger than i expected."

he brings a hand to nurse his jaw.

"would you rather strike or grapple?"

[attr="class","noodles"]  
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 12:48:46 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Still reeling from a flashback, she didn’t follow him to feet at first. She scoot back an inch, his words scarcely registering. This felt much more intimate than the excursion after the bar on the submarine.

It was really uncomfortable.

Vulnerability.

Nope.

It was only a second until she was up again, and back to an uneasy level of confidence.

“I don’t know.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,399 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 16:09:58 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i can't train you until you pick one."

he clenches his jaw, then shakes away the numbing pain.

"would you like my advice?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 16:59:08 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
The answer would come almost too quick and confused.

“No.”

Suddenly finding herself alone per her own decision: “Strike.”

She lunged to do so again. One, two.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,399 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 17:02:01 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]one, slip, two, slip. he returns one of his own into her body, though he pulls it a little.

again, he shoves her back.

"not just the head. aim for other parts. body, arm, groin."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 17:15:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
The unpredicted hit elicited a baring of teeth, but, warming up, she didn’t fall away this time.

Taking the only example she could think to, she attempted to mirror his hit to her body, going for the opposite side on his own.