thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,399 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 17:20:19 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]he grunts out a breath as her fist finds his body, connecting cleanly. and though she had made her choice earlier, he decides it best to show her other options.

so he drags his leg across hers, sweeping her off her feet.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 17:25:41 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Her ankle came out of alignment and sent her on her ass.

“The fuck?”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,399 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 17:31:51 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i think you're better off learning to grapple."

he looms over her, peering down.

"people don't expect it in a fight."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 17:37:12 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She glared up at him, amber eyes attempting to sting a face out of reach.

Ass stayed on the ground. Grapple from here?

“Whatever.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,399 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 17:40:43 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]he narrows his eyes when she refuses to do anything. so he reaches down and grabs her by her ankles.

"give me your legs."

he moves them, placing one near his pelvis and the other behind his knee. he taps the one on his pelvis.

"if you're ever on the ground, do this, and then push with this foot and pull with the other."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 17:52:40 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Fishie flop, and broken protests.

Then, an annoyed grunt and the flex of her foot, and she found a hook with lightbulb eyes, and attempted to fold him where he meant.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,399 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
strike
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 18:44:49 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]he feels the push, the pull, and it's enough to offset his balance. he falls backwards, lands on his back, and just manages to raise his head to avoid the canvas.

he remains on his back, head rising up to meet her gaze.

"good. now try and break my ankle."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
strike
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 1:53:12 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She watched, unsure if he was giving to her or not.

“What?”

But, figuring she’d just be grabbed up again in some way if she didn’t do something, a leg went out to find the inside of his own, ankle still on the outside. There was the push and pull again, her own knee to his for resistance. Worth a shot. She curled again, rolling away for more leverage.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,399 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
strike
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 7:08:25 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]it isn't bad but it "could be better."

his leg pushes forward swift enough for him to slide it free when he pulls it back. he reaches for her leg and tucks her ankle between his body and his arm, then simply leans back and cranks.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
strike
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 7:45:41 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Owie. a.

Lulu immediately shrank to shadow, disappearing underneath his shoulder and up behind him, curled over to attempt to find a headlock—maybe not properly, but around his throat nonetheless.

“What the fuck?”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,399 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
strike
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 7:58:51 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]he should've expected it.

thankfully, he manages to snake a hand up in time to lodge between her forearm and his throat. he pushes back, avoids being strangled, but doesn't move yet.

"wrap your legs around me, lean back, and pull."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
strike
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 8:12:46 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She shot a glare down at him, struggling, but it softened a bit at his instruction—only so.

Legs went to do as told around his hips as best she could in such restricting pants. She pulled up on a fist.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,399 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
strike
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 8:16:30 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]despite the wedged hand, he feels his breath catch in his throat. his body extends, stretches, and it's effective enough to get him to raise a hand up to her arm, tapping in submission.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
strike
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 8:22:36 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Tap. As an energy fell away, so did she, pushing heels against canvas out from under him and standing again, unsure what to make of her own sweat and participation.

“Uhh... that was something.” She found herself out of breath.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,399 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
strike
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 8:28:12 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"it was...something."

he stands back up, then steps closer.

"how much control do you have over your powers?"

[attr="class","noodles"]