TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
kazimir vs zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 5:21:34 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
[BATTLE MUSIC]
as the festivities kicked off and the star tournament was underway kaz sought out someone he had been looking forward to have a rematch with every since last christmas. especially now since said person was now an avatar, seeing their legendary pokemon was one thing but battling it? that was something else entirely. so he sent a message saying that he would be eagerly waiting for them out by the beach.

and eager was kaz as the thought of going toe to toe with an alolan guardian was just so thrilling and heart racing that he couldn't help but start to do some squats in the sand. sweat and sunshine rolled down his bare chest as he completed a set and reached down his bag to pull out a cool and refreshing zapsi that he had been so kindly gifted from a few sponsors. nothing beat the taste of one after all, not even charja cola.

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
kazimir vs zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 6:55:18 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Was there anything better than a trip to the beach in Summer? The blazing sun above you, the cool sluice of water across your browning skin, the crunch of the Hoenn sand between your toes.

And was there anything half as bitter as the taste of betrayal? The taste of Charja-Cola came close, but unlike the playful tang of passho berry and Dunsparce venom, 's betrayal was anything but gentle.
"I heard you got a sponsorship," Zac said, as he approached his former friend. "I didn't think you were a Zapsi man."
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
kazimir vs zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 3:09:41 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[BATTLE MUSIC]
kaz large gulp of his delicious zapsi just as zac made his way towards the beach and greeted him with a smile. "oh yeah, man this stuff is pretty good y'know. not so heavy in sugars like that charja-cola stuff. might honestly prefer this to that myself," if he was to give it even more compliments he would probably call it the king of sodas even, "here man you want one? great way to beat the heat and my-pokkenger's new sponsers really hooked me up. all they asked was that i spread the word of it during this tourney. i mean i can do that but not as pokkenger cause...well reasons. i still gotta do a commercial for it later actually."

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
kazimir vs zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 1:20:15 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Thanks but no thanks," Zac said, cracking open a crisp, sparkling can of Chanja-cola. "Zapsi just doesn't do it for me anymore. Only Charja-Cola gives me the rush of energy that I need to face the day. He took a draught of the superior soda and let out a sound of deep satisfaction. "That's the stuff!"

Zac's eyebrows raised at the mention of filming a commercial. "Me too actually! And the league has let me bring along a special guest!" Zac finished his cola, finding it harder and harder to stay annoyed at his best friend. He had a sneaking suspicion that Kaz had only taken the Zapsi sponsorship to make him jealous. The worst part was that it had worked. " I'm heading out to a little island near Lilycove if you want to come with. I'm sure you'd love to meet the special guest."

"Let's get this battle started then!" Zac said, stretching his neck and pulling out a pair of Pokeballs. "2v2, yeah?"
Zac sent out his two Pokemon, a quick-footed, wide-eyed lizard and a bright red crustacean. The little reptile -Zappa- immediately set to work clearing the area of insects, snapping them up with its electric tongue. Meanwhile Clawitzer rested on the sand, its oversized claw pointed right at Kazimir. "Ready when you are!"

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
kazimir vs zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 20:33:53 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[BATTLE MUSIC]
zac had his interest when he mentioned going to an island off of lilycove for some sort of commercial with a special person of interest in mind. "i mean if your sure its ok for me to go then sure! i'd be glad to come with. how about if i win this battle i get...an autograph if their a celebrity. sound like a fair bet? if you win...i mean...i dunno i'll give ya the left over cases of my zapsi-oh wait. ya ain't into it. maybe i can change your mind on the ride there then!"

with that he sent out two pokemon, his mismagius and a hydregion that roared at his opponents as it charged up a hyper beam and unleashed it in a large sweep at the clawitzer while his lady ghost fired off a shadow ball at zac's trusty heliodisk with a mad giggle. "hope your ready for some serious offense, cause we ain't holding back!"

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
kazimir vs zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 0:39:51 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Of course mate! Just because you have bad taste in soda doesn't mean I don't want to hang out! And you know what? Let's just twist that bet a little. If I win, you have to drink a case of Charja-Cola. If you win, I'll drink the rest of that case of Zapsi. Deal?"

With the stakes so high, it was little surprise when Kazimir came roaring out of the gate. Hyper Beam tore up the sand, and Buster used the force of the knockback to launch herself high into the air with a volley of Dragon Pulses! She rained shots down on Ghidorah, providing cover for Zappa. 

The Heliolisk wasn't as ready as Clawitzer had been, and Goodwitch's Shadow Ball blasted him in the back as he turned away. He tumbled through the sand and scrabbled to his feet, favoring his left side. Zappa's fill popped open like an electrified umbrella, and he hissed bloody murder at the ghost. He sprinted back towards his opponent, gathering a swell of sand around him as he Bulldozed Goodwitch!

-Busta was knocked into the air by Hyper Beam (minor damage)
-Busta shot Hydreigon with a Dragon Pulse!
-Zappa was hit by Shadow Ball
-Zappa retaliated with a Bulldoze 

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
kazimir vs zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 5:26:07 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[BATTLE MUSIC]
ghidorah pants as he feels his energy too busy recharging to really make an effort to counter the volley of blasts that rain downed on him. he roared in pain as he was pushed into the sand with his three heads flailing about which ever direction they would. "c'mon man don't let that stop ya! just look at goodwitch!"

the mismagius watched the electric lizard charge at her and she just smirked as she levitated out of its line of attack and twirled around to face it with her smirk evolving into a wicked smile. flames danced along the edges of her lips as she let out a scream that turned into a mystical fire that blazed across the sand and towards the heliodisk looking to teach it the meaning of a sun burn.

notes;
hydregion is recharging! hit with dragon pulse!
mismagiaus' levitates activates! ground type moves have no effect!
mismagiaus uses mystical fire!

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
kazimir vs zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 1:20:21 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Zappa no!" Zac called, as the flames roared towards his darling lizard. The Mystic Fire hit, and Zappa hopped up and down, a scorching burn sizzling up one side of his body. "Time for a replacement. Zappa, Return! Go Megs!" Zac said, trying to juggle two balls at the same time. 

Zac's third Pokemon was a Blastoise, and she shot straight into the fray, drawing in her head and propelling herself towards the barraged Hydreigon with twin jets of water! As she approached her target Megs popped out, aiming to smash her opponent with a high-speed Skull Bash!

Zac went to put Zappa's ball back in his bag, only to realize that the lizard was still on the field! "What? Zappa! Return!" Zac called, but the Heliolisk wasn't listening. Static gathered in the dry, summer air, and Zappa returned fire on Goodwitch with a jagged spear of lightning, straight from the heavens.  

-Zappa was hit by Mystic Fire!
-Zac sent out Megs (Blastoise)
-Blastoise attacked Hydreigon with Skull Bash
-Zappa attacked Goodwitch with Thunder!
-It's now a 3v2?

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
kazimir vs zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 2:14:35 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[BATTLE MUSIC]
"oi sending out more pokemon?! is that how charja cola's spokesperson is?! they told me ya folks were unsporty but you zac? guess i gotta beat the flavor of zapsi into ya!" a hint of old galarian sprinkles his words as he reaches for a ball and sends out his zeraora who lets out a warcry of a yowl as it touches down onto the sand and starts clashing its claws against one another. lightning surrounds its hands as it slams them down into the gorund and bolts of lightning start to rain down over the blastoise in the form of plasma fists.

while goodwitch and ghidorah are struck by the attacks of their foes they were quick to retaliate. racing forwhard ghidorah planned to meet the blastoise with the same kind of headbutt it gave the dragon as it body slammed into the large water turtle as it glided against the sandy beaches.

goodwitch turned her attention onto the heliodish and sunk into the ground as she prepared a phantom force to strike when its guard would be down. despite her no longer being visible her cackling could still be heard around the battlefield, changing in volume as if she kept getting farther and closer to her target.

notes;
3 vs 3 now?!
kazimir sends out zeraora!
zeraora uses plasma fists on blastoise!
hydregion uses body slam on blastoise!
mismagius uses phantom force! mismagius disappeared into the shadows!

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
kazimir vs zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 14:10:57 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Unsporting? Nah ya got it all wrong mate! I'm just so full of energy that I can't let the battle slow down!" Zac tossed out two more Pokemon,  bringing his total up to five! 

Blastoise grabbed for Simba's Plasma Fists as the cat came in lightning fast, lightning crackled along the turtle, paralyzing her. Meg turned just in time to take Ghidorah's Body Slam head on. The three-headed dragon smashed into the slowed Blastoise, and she was down for the count.

Maractus launched a spiny assault at the huge dragon, hailing him with Pin Missiles

Goodwitch's cackling sounded across the battlefield, leaking from dips in the dunes and the cracks in Zac's cooler of drinks. Zappa crackled across the sands, dashing and dipping as he Volt Switched, leading the witch on a merry chase. Busta and Flapple watched, Dark Pulse and Grav Apple at the ready, as they waiting for the ghost to reappear. 

"Woooo!" shouted Zac, as he finished his can of Charja-Cola and grabbed another. At this rate there would be none for Kaz when he lost! Just kidding, Zac had plenty more. "Try to keep up mate!" Zac said, searching for one more Pokeball, "This battle's going up to 6v6, I can feel it!"

-Meg was hit by Plasma Fists and Body Slam. Meg fainted!
-Maractus attacked Hydreigon with Pin Missile
-Zappa ran away from Mismagius,
-Clawitzer and Flapple have Dark Pulse and Grav Apple ready. are waiting for the ghost to reappear

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
kazimir vs zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 3:19:17 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[BATTLE MUSIC]
no slowing down? well if he insisted, "then let me add more fuel to the fire man! c'mon out!" with that kazimir sends out three more pokeballs containing three more freinds of his. first was the corviknight noctis who focused its gaze on the flapple and charged ahead while spinning its body in a drill peck at the apple dragon. second was a lucario who jumped to zeraora's side and the two took one nod to each other and charged up twin aura spheres to launch at the heliodisk running around. lastly was a greninja who landed between the flapple and clawitzer and smacked its hand down onto the ground as a large sandy mat spread around it to protect itself from its attacks as the mismagius arose from the ground and whipped her body at the clawitzer with its phantom force

however there was no aid to be given to ghidorah who took the pin missle head on and crashed into the sand with a loud thud. its body weak and its heads weaker as they did their best to lift themselves up only to fall into the sand. it was down and out. "well...turn it into a five versus five anyway. but they odds are in our favor! no one knows teamwork like my team!"

notes;
6 v 6 now?!
kazimir sends out corviknight, lucario, and greninja!
hydregion faints!
lucario and zeraora use aura sphere on heliodisk
greninja uses mat block!
mismagius uses phantom force on clawitzer!
corviknight uses drill peck on flapple!

[/quote]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
kazimir vs zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 2:56:32 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Hey Kaz!" Zac called with infectious good cheer. "You know who could really use some battling spirit right now?" He cast a glance at Tapu Bulu, who was snoozing in a self-grown grove of palm trees. "Bulu! I choose you!" Zac shouted, pointing at the sleeping Pokemon. The legendary made no move to join the battle. "Well, it's part of the battle now." Zac stated, making it official. 

Bulu let out a long snore, and its Grassy Terrain increased. Towering palm trees poked up through the sand, and soon the battlefield dunes were entangled by thick, waxy grass. 

Meanwhile, chaos reigned. Heliolisk ducked into the blossoming forest, zipping back and forth to avoid the Aura Spheres. The blasts of aura energy shattered palm trees and tore through fresh roots, before one of the blasts collided with Zappa, sending him tumbling through the greenery. He shook himself and raced back out into the field, his wide reptilian eyes looking for a window to strike back at his attackers.

"It was those two!" Zac said, pointing out Lucario and Zeraora. Zappa chirped an angry attack, and the air trembled as a static cage of Thunder Wave materialized around Lucario.

Having defeated Hydreigon, Maractus launched another volley of Pin Missiles at Lucario and Zeraora! A thick hail of botanical needles filled the sky, falling with the combined might of a million angry knitters. 

Clawitzer blasted away at the incoming Corviknight with a shuddering Aura Sphere. The attack protected Flapple from the hungry bird, but left Busta wide open to the Phantom Force from Mismagius! Busta's shadow lengthened, and the ghostly witch stepped through, slashing at him with the darkness. Clawitzer fizzed and bubbled in pain. Letting off one last, weakened shot at Corviknight before fainting.  

Greninja may have raised a protective Mat Block to stop attacks from all sides, but Flapple's attack came from above. The predestined Grav Apple plummeted from the skies, ripped from the heavens like a fruity meteor. It descended at terminal velocity, baking as it tore through the skies on a collision course with Greninja.

-Zac sent out Tapu Bulu!
-Tapu Bulu's Grassy Terrain transformed the battlefield with grass and palm trees
-Heliolisk was hit by 1 of the 2 Aura Sphere attacks
-Heliolisk used Thunder Wave on Lucario
-Maractus used Pin Missile on Lucario + Zeraora
-Clawitzer used Aura Sphere on Corviknight
-Clawitzer was hit by Phantom Force and fainted
-Flapple was not hit by Corviknight's Drill Peck
-Flapple's Grav Apple fell on Greninja from above

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
kazimir vs zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 5:43:30 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

"haha, you sure he's even got some battling spirit? looks more like snoozing spirit to me!" kaz replied to the announcement of the legendary pokemon joining the fight. or at least it would be if it wasn't fast asleep on the sidelines. for now it was probably best to keep it that way as the most it could do was just let the terrain change form sandy beaches to tropical jungles.

as the thunder wave made its way towards skywalker the zeraora jumped in front of it and let the lightning wash over its body as it dug into his fur thanks to his volt absorb saving both the lucario and giving a tasty snack. his enjoyment was cut short however as the pin missile rained down on the cat as the lucario managed to detect the pins and jump over them just in time.

while noctis took the aura sphere he corrected his flight pattern and saw that the clawitzer went down thanks to the mismagius efforts which allowed the bird to refocus on its earlier target. the flapple. with another screech the bird swooped down with its steel wings extended to full wing span in order to chip away at the little apple. joining the bird was goodwitch who rose up from her shadowy perch as the pearls on her neck started to glow and emit flames that twisted into a mystical fire that shot forward at the dragon apple in order to cook it up for a delicious after battle snack.

meanwhile the greninja was too slow in bringing the mat block up to defend it when it caught the sight of the grav apple that dropped down directly onto its forehead. the frog merely wobbled on one foot before falling onto his back, in the second before he did it turned into a puff of smoke and the camouflage of the frog standing next to the sight of the explosion dropped as it let out a strained cough from expending so much energy on its substitute.

notes;
6 v 6 now?!
zeraora intercepts the thunder wave and tanks it thanks to volt absorb!
zeraora is hit by pin missile!
lucario uses detect to dodge pin missile!
corviknight is hit by aura sphere!
corviknight uses steel wing on flapple!
mismagius uses mystical fire on flapple!
greninja uses subsitute to dodge the grav apple!

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
kazimir vs zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 15:11:12 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Corviknight, Goodwitch and Greninja moving in for the kill. They found it. STEEL WINGS slammed and MYSTIC FIRE roasted, leaving the little apple dragon battered and burned on the sands. 

Clouds crowded in the sky above the battlefield, summoned by the heat and the crackling electricity of Zappa. A second later the sky split with THUNDER as a bolt of lighting cracked down towards where the enemies had crowded their enemy.

ZABOOM

It was far from enough to even the fight, but it was a small slice of retribution.

The Heliolisk retreated to the side of his last (useful) ally: Maractus, who flailed in the charged air, filling the arena with jagged, glowing petals. They hunkered down, surrounded by enemies. 

"I said that Bulu needed spirit! Look at the bloody lay-about. GET IN THERE mate!"
Zac shouted. Tapu Bulu slept on.

-Flapple fainted!
-Heliolisk used THUNDER on Corviknight/Goodwitch/Greninja
-Heliolisk retreated to Maractus's side
-Maractus filled the air with PETAL DANCE

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
kazimir vs zac (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 0:41:38 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

the bolt of lightning fell from the sky and while goodwitch and noctis were quick enough to avoid it their greninja friend wasn't so lucky. as he came out of the smoke of his substitute he found his body racked with lightning coursing through it as it hit him head on and the greninja fell to its knees before falling over onto its side earning it a rest inside its pokeball as kazimir returned it to its ball. "alright then, you wanna give bulu a little bit of spirit. then let's turn up the heat in this battle! give everyone a share won't ya fellas?!" kazimir exclaimed as his pokemon raced forward to take on an opponent each, in some form anyway.

his lucario raced forward with extreme speed to deliver a swift kick to the heliodisk that took down his partner greninja that was followed by goodwitch the mismagius unleashing a ball of shadowy ball of ghostly energy at the electric lizard. the teams were uneven so they couldn't fight each other one on one and the heliodisk was the poor sap who ended up with two people on it.

noctis the corviknight made his way to the maracatus spinning into a drill peck as he cut through the falling petals that cut into his skin as well as he swooped down to take down the bouncing cactus. meanwhile the zeraora turned his gaze onto hte sleeping legendary and rubbed his paws together. he couldn't let it sleep through the whole battle and as lightning started to generate between his beans he slammed his hands down onto the ground as the lightning danced from his plasmatic fists and danced towards the tapu bulu in an attempt to shock it awake from its nap.

notes;
6 v 6 now?!
greninja takes the thunder hit, greninja faints!
lucario uses extreme speed on heliodisk!
mismagius uses shadow ball on heliodisk!
zeraora uses plasma fists on tapu bulu!
corviknight uses drill peck on maracatcus, is hit by petal dance!