4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
lulu vs matias [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 9:36:13 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
The sun was hot. It was a good day for a partner she hadn't brought out in some time. It hadn't been since her abduction.

“Ready?” She called over to her opponent, releasing a Solrock to the field from a beam of red.

Strike. Go!

The moonrock spun forward, spokes gaining momentum as it sailed for a target, attempting to deliver a STONE EDGE.

4P18AFPH

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lulu vs matias [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 13:35:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"ready."

jolteon remains planted in place even as the solrock spins forward. STONE EDGE connects, drawing blood, but sparks of electricity quickly jump off its body in retaliation, zapping for a THUNDER WAVE.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]

Ui4B9y3u
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
lulu vs matias [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 19:46:39 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She hadn’t caught the man’s name. She’d have no idea, likely, until after. Perhaps there would be little surprise. The Silphs were a strangely large family.

Solrock seemed to boomerang back out of range, but it could not evade the THUNDER WAVE which overtook the vicinity. Sealed by static, it fell to the sand unceremoniously—paralyzed and knocked from LEVITATION.

From the ground, its eyes began to glow red. PSYCHIC energy would hit to the Jolteon from a distance, and attempt to bring it up into the air, then spike it right back down like a volleyball.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lulu vs matias [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 12:54:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]PSYCHIC engulfs the jolteon, raising it into the air. lingering electricity quickly builds, then jolts out in a THUNDER that soars across the battlefield.

jolteon's slammed back down, landing with a heavy thud.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
lulu vs matias [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 22:23:35 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Look out!”

But the THUNDER WAVE took hold over Solrock, sealing it in a sparking tomb and dropping it to the ground, PARALYZED. Electricity waved over it, and it was clear there would be no retaliating move this round.

Still, Lulu would try to command one out of it. “Try HYPNOSIS!”

It was to no avail.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lulu vs matias [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 11:26:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]looking to further their advantage, jolteon blurs in an AGILITY, sprinting off ahead to avoid locking eyes with the HYPNOSIS.

it's a boring round, one without action, but the lull is welcome.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
lulu vs matias [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 21:46:20 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Shit.” she muttered. Uhhh...

SOLAR BEAM!”

Still nothing. Fuck.

Lulu shifted on her head, grimacing a little and unsure whether it was time to call the match or not. Eyes flashed to someone at the sidelines self-consciously.

Instead, though, Solrock had been using CALM MIND. It hadn’t tried its offensive attack yet. It was biding its time to attempt. Red eyes squinted at the electric fox, trying to pick out its shape within the blur of its AGILITY.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lulu vs matias [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 9:24:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]lthere's no reason to close so they keep their distance.

"again."

a THUNDER cracks, traveling across the wide distance within seconds.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
lulu vs matias [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 19:42:50 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
The THUNDER did the trick, finally. It shot clear across the field and struck the meteorite squarely. Engulfed it in rasping, twitching yellow energy. Then, it FAINTED.

Lulu withdrew her Solrock, looking back at Matias. What a doozie of a battle.

Oh, well.

“What’s your name?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lulu vs matias [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 11:11:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]jolteon runs back over to matias, plopping down in front of him to receive some good belly rubs. he lowers to a knee, happy to oblige.

"matias silph."

looking up, he grins.

"yours?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
lulu vs matias [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 17:23:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Another one? Eyebrows raised a little behind her bangs, and she wasn’t sure what to say at first, before pointing out the obvious.

“Oh. There’s a lot of you.”

She reached for a bag on the ground and withdrew a cigarette, lighting it and taking a drag.

“Lulu.”

She’d never been much for giving fake-fake names, like so many others. Seemed like overkill.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lulu vs matias [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 11:22:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"tell me about it."

whatever remains of the crowd around them quickly scatter, leaving to watch some other battle unfold. with theirs now complete, matias stands, approaching with an extended hand.

"it's a pleasure, lulu."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
lulu vs matias [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 21:12:44 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She didn’t want to shake his hand. Her hatred permeated so much that he was guilty by association alone. But she did. She held her arm out, and offered a hand.

“You too.”

It soon dropped to her side again. There wasn’t much more conversation she wished to initiate, but for some reason she hung there a moment.

“Rematch someday, eh? I’ve got much better things to throw at you.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
lulu vs matias [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 16:12:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"whenever you want."

kinda. not really. his schedule makes it difficult to do anything but work.

"i'm sure i could take it."

[attr="class","noodles"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
lulu vs matias [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 2:12:41 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Instead of offering a trainer card or anything similar that might’ve made sense, Lulu only gave a nod. “I’m sure you will.”

Then, after returning the Solrock’s pokeball to its place on her hip, she went on her way. It was time to get out of the sun for a little while, and enjoy the coolness of shade.