Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 17:33:05 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

Runny nose, sneezing, fatigue and cough. All common symptoms of the cold and Leon happened to be suffering from each one of them, much to his chagrin. There were very few things he hated more than being sick, but there was no avoiding the illness as hard as he’d tried. “Go away already.” Leon groaned as he turned over in ’s bed, attempting to wrest the sickness from his body through sheer force of will, but obviously failing.

As miserable as Leon was, one positive aspect of the sickness had already begun to show itself. He’d never had a boyfriend before when he was ill, and now that he was Chu-e offered to take care of him. Leon couldn’t deny that it made the whole experience better, having them by his side. Even made being sick somewhat tolerable to be able to hoard their attention and affection.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 17:55:11 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
, in his time of illness, would be smothered in pillows, blankets, and cats- seeing an unmoving and weak victim, most of the smaller felines in the house had quickly converged to steal body heat and get cat fur all over the blond. It would be a terrible fate, indeed.

Chu-e pushed into the room and turned on one of the softer lights as he entered, a cute tray with a bowl on top. "Sorry, cutie, I'm not going anywhere." He sing-songed, having just come in when Leon was bemoaning his sudden downfall. The tray was placed on the bedside table. This was followed by a quick 'sktsktskt!' as he shooed some of the cats away; only the very stubborn and brave remained.

"I made you some soup. Think you can handle it?"
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 19:58:14 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Not you, bellissimo. I don’t want you going anywhere.” Leon did his best to force a smile before a sneeze overcame him, having to dive into a tissue to avoid spreading his germs. “Are your cats waiting to see if I die so they can eat me?” He glanced around at the number of felines that remained even despite being shooed away by , swearing he could see a hungry glint in their eyes occasionally.

“I hope so, I'm starving.” Pushing himself upwards, he leaned against the headboard so he could remain in a sitting position. “What kind of soup did you make?” Leon reached out and took the tray from the table, resting it on his lap. “I think the worst part of this whole thing is I’m in your bed and can’t even make out with you.”
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 20:06:14 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Maybe? I think they just like you cause you're warm, though." He did laugh, softly, at the image. His cats were also used to sleeping with him in bed at night, too, which probably didn't help. It could be an ordeal to wake up with all the small cat pokemon plus a Persian, Purugly, and a few Delcatty crowding the space. He wasn't really sure how they all made it work.

"Just Torchic Noodle." If had been able to smell, the broth was nice and rich- scratch made. It was a very basic soup, just the broth, noodles, and a few bits of shredded white meat floating in the bowl. The main draw was the broth itself, since Chu-e didn't know if Leon's stomach was upset or not. He didn't want anymore puke around his bed (from his own brush with a stomach flu a while back). "You're lucky I had mercy. I was raised that you burned a sickness out." Which meant a lot of spices when he was a kid.

Reaching over, Chu-e carded his fingers through Leon's hair and fluffed it up under his hand. "If I get sick, who will take care of us?"
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 4:15:44 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Torchic Noodle?” A smile crossed his lips, fond memories flooding his memory as the familiar smell was wafted through clogged sinuses. “I used to make this for my sister all the time, when she was sick.” Leon dipped into the soup with a spoon, bringing the utensil up to his lips and blowing on the heated broth before taking a bite. “It’s really good.” Being able to get down any food right now was a miracle, but he couldn’t deny how impressive of a chef his boyfriend was.

“Thank you for sparing me, bellissimo.” He chuckled, remembering the last time he’d eaten the spice that was used to. “I’m sorry for getting sick so soon after we started dating. I would have loved to take you out on a proper date by now.” Alas, he could barely stand to be out of bed for long enough to go piss in his current state.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 8:55:06 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"An, none of that." A small, playful swat at . "You can't help you got sick. You're just lucky it happened here so I can smother you with care." He had even prepared a blanket cocoon with spare pillows on the couch for when Leon was feeling well enough to want to sit in the living room. He hated being confined to his bed, personally, and even a small change of scenery could do wonders when you already felt bad.

"You can use the time you're not sleeping to think up a super wonderful meal to fix me when you're all better. I want a real taste of Pasio." A sly grin. "And you won't count till after dessert." He laughs again and wiggled his brows before leaning back.

"Do you need anything while I'm in here?"
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 9:03:22 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“You couldn’t smother me.” Leon smirked slightly as he took another sip of the soup, never taking his eyes off even for a moment. “I want all the attention I can get from you, bellissimo.” He scooted over slightly in the bed, using a free hand to gently caress the spot that was next to him in the covers.

“I’ll make you anything and everything, trust me.” He nodded towards the empty side of the bed. “You could get in and tell me some more about yourself.” The request was genuine, he wanted to know as much as he could about the man he chose to be his boyfriend and partner.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 12:35:28 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e considered the words for a moment before he leaned over and buried his hands under the blankets were wanted him. A Meowth poked her head out and yipped before being gently shooed off the bed. Only then did he move to get under the blankets himself.

A little cold wouldn't kill him if he even got it. Nothing else seemed to stick yet, after all.

With that in mind, he made himself comfortable and tried to worm himself under Leon's arm so he could lay his head on his chest. It was just as cozy as he remembered from that time on the sub they slept together. Only this time the bed was amazing since it was his own.

"What kind of stuff you wanna know?" A little sigh. "Can't promise you'll like all of it."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 14:30:27 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar
"You can tell me whatever you are comfortable with, bellissimo." Leon drew Chu-e close to his body when they slid into the bed, finding comfort in contact with the other. He was tempted to place a kiss on their lips as always but he didn't want to get the underboss sick, no one liked having a cold. 

"I'm not easy to scare off, though. I've slept with people who have stabbed me before." A chuckle escaped his lips, looking into the eyes of his boyfriend from above. "I mean it, you don't need to hold back."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 14:56:02 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"That's kind of open ended. Daunting, even."

He hummed as he thought; such an open ended question made him a little lost on where to start. Did he just start from his childhood and work his way up? But that was only just one piece of the puzzle. A history didn't really paint his personality or his preferences. Just what had happened to him.

Either way, with so willing and pliant, Chu-e would cuddle under his arm and press close until he was comfortable against his side, as much of himself snuggled against Leon as he could get. His hand resting on Leon's chest would idly rub circles against the other.

"I could stab you." Was muttered out, a little petulant and perhaps a bit jealous at the mention of past lovers. "It would even be super hot. Like, the best stabbing you've ever had."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 23:27:41 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“I’d rather be stabbed than be sick.” Leon chuckled, which quickly evolved into a series of coughs that he purposefully aimed away from his boyfriend. “Maybe another time, bellissimo.” He couldn’t help but notice that the other man seemed to be avoiding the divulgence of personal information, leading Leon back on the case.

“You can’t escape from this conversation, Chu-e.” A finger gently prodded them between the ribs, hoping to elicit some response. “I want to know more about the man I’m in love with.”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 3:55:51 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Before Chu-e could whine too much about being called out, he squeaked at clapped a hand over his mouth at the ribbing. His lower lip was bitter under his hand. Desperately, Chu-e hoped that hadn't noticed that he was ticklish.

"I just don't know what to tell you." Was whined out. Unable to resist, and willing to risk getting sick down the line himself, he leaned up to give Leon a peck on the cheek.

"I could talk trauma, war crimes, what shampoo I use... just give me a little hint. A tiny one."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 0:00:25 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“I didn’t know you were ticklish.” Leon withdrew his fingers from Chu-e with a devious smirk, intending to use this information against the other man at another time, for now there would be mercy. “Good point, hmm…”

There was a moment of silence as he pondered what he wanted to know first. “Tell me about your husband, then.” Normally Leon was jealous enough to not want to hear about exes, but he couldn’t possibly be jealous of a dead man, right?

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 7:28:31 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A small huff.

Damn, that hadn't went over 's head. Now his dark secret was out.

Of all the things Leon could have asked, that one was... surprising. About Arthur? Why would he want to know that? But, if that's what he really wanted....

"All the money I have now was because of him." He had inherited a lot of things from Arthur, in his passing. Ji-Hoon Ki was the name on his will, so all of it was his. The money, the house, the stocks, a number of other small things... "Back then... I was really angry. Volatile. Everyone was afraid of me or they looked down on me, it felt like no in between... except when I met him. He made me feel like a person again."
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
Cute Boyfriend Stuff [c]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 4:41:21 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“I figured you didn’t get all this from being in Rocket.” An inheritance made more sense, though Chu-e seemed to be living modestly considering he’d most likely been living off the money since Arthur died. “I’m having trouble picturing you being all scary, amore.” An emo version of the underboss sounded ridiculous, but there was a certain reputation among the older members of the organization that they had.

“Alright, enough of the past for now.” Leon considered his next question for a moment, glancing towards the ceiling before landing on one. “What do you see your future to be like, ideally?” Of course, he didn’t know exactly how bleak that looked.