3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 17:24:08 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Dazed, dizzy, a little bit sore in the derrière, the Fletchinder is not fully at attention or centered when he finds his temper being plucked. The Buzzwole flexes and poses, strutting its stuff while emitting a frequency amidst his aggressive posturing that sends Fletchinder in over his head.[break][break]
"Fletchinder, don't be reckless!"[break][break]

But it was perhaps a little bit too late for that. The Fletchinder dives, wings becoming hard like steel to pummel the bugs ripped chest.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | fletchinder used acrobatics! speed boosted!! (+6)

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 5:19:25 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
it took the bait and was coming around back with its wings at their full wingspan and shimmering in the sun like stainless steel. that was a sign that didn't bode well. "its coming in for a heavy hit! throw it right back at it!" with a flex of his fingers the buzzwole reached out to try and grab a hold of the bird's wings as they sliced into the skin of its palm as it brought its other fist from below its waist into a counter uppercut to try and drive it into the bird's smaller body with the force of a charging rydon.

notes;
buzzwole uses counter!

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 22:55:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Brace yourself!"[break][break]

The counter connects, but Fletchinder flexes its little body to collect the blast. Being made of metal probably doesn't help too much, but his hard wings and tight formation send him careening into a tree. He barely grips onto it to ROOST, the taunt having worn off by now.[break][break]

He begins to regenerate some stamina, giving himself a breather after all of these recent beatings.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | fletchinder used roost! speed boosted!! (+6)

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 19:45:24 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

the battle had been going on for a while now and its effects were starting to show as the large buzzwole started to look like he was heaving with each breath he took. if only he could roost like the bird was in its nice comfy tree. "c'mon we still got some fight left in the tank right? take down that birdie and the whole tree if you have to!" with that the buzzwole pounded its chest with a fist and dashed forward with a mega punch aimed right at the tree's trunk to break it into two and make it fall with the bird still inside of it.

notes;
buzzwole uses mega punch!

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 17:02:45 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

It would have been a sound plan, if Fletchinder were bigger, or if he hadn't been roosting so far up the tree. When it inevitably crashes to the ground, Fletchinder was nimble enough and rested enough that he out-paced any of the falling branches. Or, he just burned them up with his warm little body.[break][break]

And then he retaliates with RAZOR WIND, cutting and cutting and cutting until the big beast falls.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | fletchinder used razor wind! speed boosted!! (+6)

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 20:12:52 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

the tree falls but the bird doesn't, instead it goes on the offensive slapping the large ultra beast with sharp razor winds that cut deep into its exoskeleton. what's worse is that the cuts are indeed deep enough that a bit of blood, or blue fluid that would probably be what an alien's blood would be, starts to drip from small cuts around its body as it suddenly topples over onto its back. the bug is still save for an arm that slowly reaches up towards the sky with its fingers trying to grab onto the faraway shape of the bird before falling limp as it decided it needed rest instead of more fighting.

"holy arceus stormy, i think you took him out." kaz stupefied rushes over to his pokemon and checks to see that he is still breathing and quickly returns him to his ball. "what have you bee feeding that bird? triple x attacks or something? well, guess that's a win for you, and a deal's a...deal." his last word almost comes out strained despite the smile on his face as he takes a deep breath before bowing to her. "i apologize oh wonderful miss silph for my idiot behavior, might i make it up to you with a trip to the restaurant of your choosing?" he looks up at her, his smile faded a bit as he clutches his wallet from the outside of his shorts, "and just leave the check to me."

notes;
buzzwole fainted!

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 22:55:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"We've been training hard! Little but mighty, y'know? I think this battle really helped with his confidence, though. I know he's been checking out 's Talonflame lately. He's been feeling a bit down about himself."[break][break]

But evidently, that was no longer the case. Single-handedly, this little man had managed to overtake this gigantic Buzzwole. He only batted a few eyes in the process. And now, Fletchinder returns to Stormy's shoulder, melting into a fuzzy puddle of feathers, exhausted.[break][break]

"Apology..... accepted! Let's hit up Pancham Express! I love that place. All you can eat!"[break][break]

With a clap on the back, Stormy leads Kazimir away for some good eating.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | fletchinder wins!

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 0:45:13 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: