TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 5:33:37 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
[BATTLE MUSIC]
"so ya ready to get your butt beaten for a third time stormy? don't worry i'll be gentle this time, unless ya like it rough and hard an-oh arceus sorry! i just realized what i sounded like!" his face turns the brightest red as he covered his face realizing what he just said to stormy. was that inappropriate? it sounded like it was but he was just in the heat of the moment! he just said whatever came to mind! "can we...can we just fight and you can take my bp. like all of it. and maybe my lunch money or whatever you want."

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 3:48:45 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Hmm.. I think today's ass-kicking belongs to you, my friend."[break][break]

Kazimir's blubbering embarrassment goes, at first, unnoticed. It takes the woman a moment for the haze to clear and for his bright-red face and previous statement to fully come to attention. She clears her throat, a small smile growing.[break][break]

"I'll need you to beg for your forgiveness, Kaz. BP, lunch money, everything."[break][break]

She laughs, shaking her head.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 17:00:45 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[BATTLE MUSIC]
kazimir blushes as stormy goes along with his words and asks for his money and bp and he lets out a chuckle. "ok buuuuuut only if ya beat my buddy here. i'll even throw in a free lunch if you can do it." he sends out an incineroar that comes out with a hearty roar and a show of its muscles as it flexes next to kazimir almost dwarfing the man in size and bulk. "if i win...hm...how about a date somewhere, anywhere i pick. sound fair?" he adds a wink to his bet as if its an act of encouragement for her to take it.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 16:15:41 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Bet. Pancham Express in Lilycove- all you can eat Wednesdays."[break][break]

Stormy sizes up the Buzzwole next to Kazimir. It brings a confident, natural smile to her face as she reaches for a specific pokeball. With a hand toss into the air, she releases a tiny, equally confident little Fletchinder. The little man settles on her shoulder, puffing up his feathers and preening himself.[break][break]

"A date, huh? Sure- but only if you win."[break][break]

Fortunately, she had no intention of losing, so wouldn't need to be the least bit concerned.[break][break]

"Fletchinder? Let's start us off with a tailwind."[break][break]

The little bird gathers his wings beneath him, wind picking up with some unseen power. It boosts his speed and whips Stormy's hair up and around her face as he kicks off to charge at the Buzzwole.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | fletchinder used tailwind! speed boosted!

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 0:58:08 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[BATTLE MUSIC]
"ah...think i picked the wrong pokeball." kaz stammered as he looked at his huge bug posing his muscles for all to see. clearly it was easy to see why he would mistake a buzzwole for an incineroar, they both looked so similar. stormy didn't seem to mind though, in fact the sight of it seemed to invigorate her as she sent out a smaller bird that kicked up a tailwind. to the ultra beast it felt more like a breeze than actual wind and it couldn't help but let out a strange buzzing sound. almost like it was chuckling. then it gestured to the bird, taunting it to come at it as it made its pecs bounce up and down.

notes;
buzzwole used taunt! attack moves only next turn!

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 16:38:58 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Fletchinder takes the bait willingly, puffing out its chest at the taunt. [break][break]

But they had come here to win, and Stormy could almost hear the collective intake of breath. This came in part due to the fact that Buzzwole was an uncommon and nerve-wracking sight post-war. [break][break]

"Let's take him down a peg or two!"[break][break]

Now engulfed in flames, the Fletchinder speeds forward, his little body quite literally a blur. His speed is boosted not only by the tailwind at his tail feathers, but also by his flame charge.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | fletchinder used flame charge! speed boosted!! (+3)

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 2:43:50 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[BATTLE MUSIC]
the bird gives charge as it falls for the taunt and turns itself into a ball of flames as it rams into the large ultra beast. the beast however dosn't seem phased by it and even holds out its hands to catch the bird in its palms as if to stop its advance any further. it doesn't stop the burning of his hands however and the bug can't help but let out a grunt of frustration as it feels its skin burned away. "c'mon show tweety what your made of! counterattack!"

rearing a fist back the buzzwole holds back the flaming bird with one hand and goes in for an uppercut counter to try and knock it out of its attack since it was right in front of it and aimed to show it how powerful it could be.

notes;
buzzwole is hit by flame charge! super effective!
buzzwole used counter!

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 5:29:38 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Speed, confidence, and trust in Stormy's training grant the Fletchinder the strength to overcome. Somehow, the Buzzwole is faster, or at least, just fast enough to catch him in his fists. Flames eat up the bugs sensitive skin, charring. It's enough.[break][break]

Because the moment the Buzzwole stops holding with both hands, the Fletchinder slips through his fingers, too small to hold onto, too quick to keep track of. He dances off the uppercut's air surge, catching his tailwind again. The counter just misses him, slashing through tail feathers.[break][break]

He retaliates with razor wind, the sharp currents of wind slicing where it may strike. This little tweety bird packed a bigger punch than Kazimir might expect.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | fletchinder dodged! used razor wind! speed boosted!! (+3)

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 1:43:42 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

as the massive arm of the ultra beast swung forward the smaller big managed to weave itself through the beast's large meaty fingers and fly above it only to rain down strong winds down on the large bug. "slippery. c'mon don't let them show ya up like that!" with encouraging words behind it the buzzwole proceeded to bulk up and flex its muscles, letting the sharp winds cut into its exoskeleton but it still stood firm even among them. it would prove that not even the most powerful gusts could knock it down. "how's that? your birdie might be quick and nimble, but we're strong and sturdy. gonna need more than a breeze to take him down storms."

notes;
buzzwole is hit by razor wind! super effective!
buzzwole used bulk up! atk and def up! (+1)

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 17:51:06 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

This wasn't going to be a battle of brute strength. She was playing the waiting game, utilizing Fletchinder's tiny body and speed in order to out-wit and exhaust the Buzzwole. [break][break]

So Kazimir's boasts do little to deter her. In fact, Stormy grins.[break][break]

"Oh, you misunderstand! A breeze is all that I need!"[break][break]

As if on cue, Fletchinder speeds himself up yet again with another tailwind. The wind carries him up and over, without the need to ever beat his wings.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | fletchinder used tailwind! speed boosted!! (+5)

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 16:20:40 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

the buzzwole shook its fist at the bird as it seemed to be purposefully staying out of its reach instead of going in on the offensive. it took this as a sign of mocking. "too bad its still a weak one. c'mon show them what i mean jorgen!" kaz replied which managed to get the large ultra beast to get its focus back on the task at hand.

it raised both of its fists up and charged at the bird and jumped up towards it when it was a step away from it. as it did he extended his massive arms and started to spin as his darkest lariart went into full effect looking to smack the bird back down into the ground one way or another.

notes;
buzzwole uses darkest lariat!

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 4:32:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Now was their chance. The Buzzwole was coming in for a big swing with the assumption that it would hit. The plan was to make that a reality- up until the last second. That way, the giant Pokemon would throw itself off-balance by following through with the entire swing.[break][break]

By doing so, it might strain a muscle or pull something or exhaust itself. That, and it would leave him wide-open for a counter-attack. By spurring it into a rage, egging it on, encouraging it to keep wasting valuable energy grasping at a needle in a haystack, they would come out on top with minimal energy spent.[break][break]

The tailwind is working like a charm already, scooping the Fletchinder by its tailfeathers.[break][break]

"You keep tellin' yourself that, Kaz!"[break][break]

Because it might be a weak breeze for the gigantic bug, but for Fletchinder, this was something of a rollercoaster.[break][break]

And, just as the darkest lariat comes swinging in a wide arc, Fletchinder bursts into flame to flame charge away, burning on the way out and boosting his speed yet again. This would leave the Buzzwole swinging with full energy used, and nothing to connect with.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | fletchinder used flame charge! speed boosted!! (+6)

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 17:32:28 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

the buzzwole roared in pain as it felt the heat of the flaming bird graze his skin as it ducked under his punches. the thing was way more slippery than he ever gave it credit for and it was starting to be the death of him. "why talk when we can actually back up our words. right buzzwole!?" his trainer's words echoed in his head as he looked towards the bird, knowing that it wouldn't be able to match up to it in a strength of pure power and it was going to show it why.

patting down its burns the bug lowered itself as much as possible, an unorthadox sight to behold as its size made it hard to lower itself even further but as it did it suddenly launched forward with all four of its legs pushing off the ground. in its lunge towards the bird it held out a fist that was ready to ram itself right into the little beasts' body, probably with the aim to crunch a few bones here or there if able. it just wanted to show that this bird was nothing to it.

notes;
buzzwole uses lunge!

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 1:36:27 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Success![break][break]

Once again, the Fletchinder scorches the sensitive skin of the Pokemon. It may not leave a bad burn, but Stormy is sure that it doesn't feel nice anyway. Ever since meeting Moltres, she has burned hotter.[break][break]

This time, however, cockiness and overconfidence do not bode well for the speedy little bird.[break][break]

He waits too long, waiting for a signal. But he doesn't know this strange Pokemon inside and out- in fact, this is the only one, the first one, that he has ever seen.[break][break]

So while he titters and tats about having burned the Buzzwole, he assumed that it had hunkered down and given up. Succumbed to its injuries. But it hadn't![break][break]

In a frantic display of ACROBATICS, Fletchinder lashes out, slipping through his fingers. But Buzzwole manages to pull out a few tail-feathers in the scuffle and scrap. The little bird is slapped to the side a little bit, dazed and out of breath.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | fletchinder used acrobatics! speed boosted!! (+6)

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
stormy vs kaz
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 21:32:42 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

the bird truly seemed like it had some kind of goodra slime on its feathers as it managed to slip out of the buzzwole's reach once again. who knew that grip would be their greatest obstacle to over come. "running away won't help ya stormy! not when we can bring ya down to our level, show 'em what i mean jorgen!" the buzzwole balled his hands into fists and pumped them up alongside kazimir's words as it turned its head to face the bird and it let out a vicious buzzing sound as it started to pose and flex on the ground, taunting the bird to try and come attack it once again and try to break the beautiful body that it had spent its life into sculpting.

notes;
buzzwole uses taunt!