[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
on the run[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
no way home

The world sways with a rather lulling rhythm, a quiet melody looping in her mind as she views the clouds above with blurry eyes. Where were they now? Where were they going? Her injuries burn with memories of a fire licking at her skin, scabs peeling as some of her wounds fester.
[break][break]
"Reiner..." She coughs, "Can we go home?"
[break][break]
But the Luxray doesn't respond to her pleas, silently trudging onwards as he avoids the question. After all, there is no home that they can return to, 'home' has become the grounds for a deadly hunter to roam. He had arrived from nowhere, a harbinger cloaked in malice as he razed their house in an act of contempt. All that Reiner had remembered was being given a backpack by a rather panicked mother, entrusted with the care of the child as he was told to get out of the house as quickly as possible.
[break][break]
He had failed to do so, hesitating in the doorway and bearing witness to what should not have been seen. And oh, had that feeling worsened when he heard the child gasp, when the house had come tumbling down upon them, when the roaring flames had begun to surround them as he struggled to drag her out of the fire. She too, had seen things that she couldn't comprehend and perhaps, she had forgotten them in the wake of getting hit by a falling plank and inhaling excessive smoke.
[break][break]
Perhaps, it had been for the better.
[break][break]
His footsteps quicken as he spies a building in the distance, a spark of hope filling his chest as he carefully makes his way to the door and slinks right in. It's hard to avoid the eyes of any stranger but he tries his best to do so either way, slipping his way to the front desk before letting out a raspy yowl.
[break][break]
A desperate cry for help.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Fragment
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 17:58:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Kanto. Pokemon Center. Flashback.

It’s been nothing but chaos. It’s easy to get lost in the riptide and let it carry you out past your limits where you’ll eventually find yourself lost, tired, and in danger of drowning. That’s about where Eva is at, at this point. She’s been working for days, what little sleep she’s gotten has been in abandoned hospital rooms, her mind has been running a million miles a minute. She’s saved lives but she’s also lost far too many. It’s heartbreaking, but she’s too tired and she’s already cried all the tears she has left in the janitor closet in the back of the second floor.

She’s just stepped out of surgery, discarding bloodied gloves and gown with a frustrated grunt as the nurse silently walks by to cover and collect the body. Another she couldn’t save. Another trip to the janitor’s closet was looking pretty good right now, maybe a nap, or maybe she’d finally wake up and this is all just a terrible, terrible dream.

Doctor to reception. Doctor to reception. the PA system repeats just before she’s buzzed. It would never end, would it? “Tell them I’m on my way,” her nurse nods, repeating it into the comms for the front desk to hear.

When Eva arrives she doesn’t know what she was expecting to see, but it certainly wasn’t a child folded over a Luxray. The sight is enough to stop her in her tracks, erasing any dullness from exhaustion with an adrenaline spike of concern. She can smell the smoke, see the ash and burns scattered across the Luxray, “Quick, get them into a room and get me some supplemental oxygen,” the orders are sharp, clear. And the equally overworked nursing staff runs to grab supplies while Eva gently encourages the Luxray to follow her into a room.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,784 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Fragment
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 9:28:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[break]
on the run[break][break]

[break]
no way home

Of all the people you meet in life, there has to be someone you can trust. Without his previous owners present to guide him, Reiner finds himself wary of the lady that approaches.
[break][break]
"Reiner... where are we?"
[break][break]
And yet, he's obliging all the same, willing to follow this doctor as long as it means he can keep their one hope alive. Careful not to jolt the child, the Luxray traces her footsteps into a room, seeking comfort in the lack of prying eyes as he waits for her to do something. Each whimper that is drawn from Eris' lips is hushed with a soft growl, his tail shakily wrapping around her arm and avoiding the burns marring her skin.
[break][break]
"Are you an angel, Miss?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Fragment
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 16:49:07 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

They’re ushered into a treatment room. It’s pretty standard, small, not too comfortable. The Hospital beds upstairs would be much more fitting and likely necessary. The child would have to stay for a while, no doubt.

Eva observes, emerald eyes tracing over Eris’s burnt skin. Horrible. She can’t help but wonder what awful thing happened to them. Rocket, no doubt.

She crouches down to eye level, slowly approaching. The Luxray seems protective. It’s admirable, but she’ll need free access to them both to evaluate them, “An angel?” she looks bewildered for a moment. It’s probably the nicest thing anyone’s ever mistaken her for (not that it happens frequently), “No, just a doctor.”

A nurse shuffled in with an oxygen tank and two masks, setting it up before handing it to Eva, “I’m going to need you to wear this mask, ok? Just until I know your lungs are alright . . . can you do that for me?” her tone is soft for the child, but her eyes are fixed sternly on the Luxray as she leans forward to adjust the mask over Eris’s nose and mouth, “You too, buddy,” she attempted to fix a pokemon sized one onto the Luxray.

“I’ll need pain meds, the burn kit, and lots of bandaging material . . . also phone an MD for transfer,” Eris will need to eventually be seen by a human doctor. As a frontline medic, Eva is qualified to perform basic stabilization, but continued care will need to be provided by someone else for her while Eva continued to treat Reiner, “Don’t worry,” she smiles, “I won’t let them separate you.”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,784 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Fragment
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 5:57:54 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
on the run[break][break]

[break]
no way home

Not an angel, not someone that's come to take her soul. For a moment, she thinks she feels sadness, a flash of pain that comes with the realisation - She's going to live.
[break][break]
Eris barely resists when the doctor places a mask over her, she doesn't have the strength to do so even if she wanted to. And Reiner doesn't wish to hinder someone with the potential to save his ward's life, merely huffing softly as she adjusts the straps.
[break][break]
"Momma and pa... they're..."
[break][break]
Hurt? Out there somewhere? Possibly gone forever?
[break][break]
"Someone... someone there..."
[break][break]
Who? Who else? The shadows linger but she can't grasp the details. What had happened back there?
[break][break]
"S- someone." Her breath hitches, crimson blooms burnt into the back of her mind as she feels the ghostly flames lick at her skin. Something had hit her on the way out, Reiner had yowled, there were voices - brute or pleading... Remember? She can't remember. The days have blurred and the emotions she's numbed are beginning to hurt.
[break][break]
"Momma..."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Fragment
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 17:44:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

No, not an angel. For now, is safe and Eva will do everything in her power to continue to keep her that way now that the two were under her care. Eva will heal them, and whatever sinister force tried to take them wouldn’t win. Not while she had anything to do with it.

It breaks her heart to watch the child struggle to form her memories into words. It’s even more disheartening to know these memories would bleed into her dreams, most likely staining her dreams with nightmares. Eva assumes the worst – she always does.

Eva’s hands gently drift over the Luxray’s plush fur, searching for some sort of collar or indication as to where they may have some from. She finds nothing. The mention of her parents, although brief, reminds her she must try and find them, “Can you tell me your name? Where are you from?” she asks while they wait for the nurse to return with the supplies to treat and bandage Eris’s wounds.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,784 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Fragment
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 8:28:31 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
on the run[break][break]

[break]
no way home

Tell her name. It's as easy a request that any kid can fulfil and it's more than enough to distract this child from the flickering shadows.
[break][break]
"E- Eris..." An attempt to grasp at her Luxray's fur is met with the nuzzling of his head into empty palms. "Rei... ner..." Bit by bit, she's fighting back against those nightmares. Bit by bit, her outburst of emotions are sedated by his company and warmth. "Vermilion... city..."
[break][break]
How many days had they travelled to get here? She can't quite remember. All she knows is that each time Reiner nudged her awake, there was visible concern in his gaze and time had slipped by. She's feeling tired as she gets her breathing under control but the Luxray doesn't let her sleep just yet. He's far too afraid to.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Fragment
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 4:14:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

“Eris,” Eva repeats softly, finding some sort of comfort in being able to use the child’s name, “Reiner,” she repeats as well, looking towards the Luxray, “It’s nice to meet you both, I’m Eva,” it’s hard to hide the inherent look of concern on her face. The way Eris speaks so softly, so weak, tells her this isn’t something recent. It’s been long enough to take a toll on the child’s fragile body. She bites her lips in anticipation as the door cracks open and the nurse returns with the burn kit.

A pair of emerald eyes flash quickly between Eris and the nurse at the mention of Vermillion City. It is no secret that had been Rocket’s latest target for their terrorism. The nurse knows what to do and she rushes off to check the “Missing” ads for evidence of her parents looking for her. They would soon come to find out, there is no one looking for Eris. She’s been robbed of her family far too early in life.

“Ok, Eris, I’m going to need you to come down from there so I can clean your wounds,” Eva offers the girl a bottle of water as well as a bowl provided by the nurse for Reiner. Dehydration is one of the greatest complications in burn victims. Eris would undoubtedly need IV fluids, but that is the human doctor’s responsibility . . . but I they didn’t get here soon she wasn’t going to let Eris suffer and she’d just do it herself.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,784 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Fragment
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 14:59:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
on the run[break][break]

[break]
no way home

New travels fast and people move quick, healing hands readying themselves for the preservation of life even when it considers letting go. For hours, Eris and Reiner are separated, the Luxray remaining stoic as ever even as he kneads solid ground. It is only when they settle her that he's allowed a reunion, anticipation glowing in his eyes when he pushes his way into the room.
[break][break]
The walls are white-washed, a sickly shade of pearl that makes his stomach churn. But even with that anxious pit in his stomach, his nerves are more than eased when he lays eyes upon the child, his head craning over the edge of the bed just so that he may rest his chin within her open palms.
[break][break]
She doesn't speak, but she doesn't have to - Her bandaged fingers entangle softly with his mane, gently combing through. Her eyes flit over his own bandages and then to the angel whom they first encountered, a small nod given to acknowledge her presence. Lips purse in fleeting thought, the warmth of her closest companion chasing away the bleak beeping of the machines she's hooked to.
[break][break]
"Ms Ange- no... Ms Eva, thank you for helping him."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Fragment
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 6:07:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

It didn’t take much to stabilize Reiner. The Luxray got off easy in comparison to the child. A little nebulization and some topical medications with bandaging would heal his burns right up. He remained stable, ana anxious. Restless, really. It was a constant battle to keep him to attempting to find Eris. Despite Eva’s promises, he was a persistent lion. The anxiety mirrors her own. There’s a pit in her stomach that can’t be filled. Her mind frequently wanders to the child which makes the void deeper.

There’s no one looking for her, no home to go back too. Vermillion had been overtaken and the home she once knew burned to the ground. Her life was stolen from her, and so much more than that. It made the doctor sick to her stomach. She has seen some shit, but the trauma endured by innocent children struck a different chord.

Eventually, they get word Eris is stable enough to receive visitors. As she promised, she takes the Luxray to her room right away. The reunion is subtle, but sweet. It give her a fraction of hope to know there’s love in Eris’ life. Eva greets her with a soft smile, letting to two say their hellos before she enters the rest of the way. Eva sits at the edge of her bed, “Just doing my job,” she reassures her, “How are you feeling?” she avoids the elephant in the room, though her thoughts dwell on Eris’ future and what is to come of her situation.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,784 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Fragment
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2021 18:47:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]in the wake of nightmares
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]monsters and angels remain
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Your job... seems hard, Ms A- Eva..." It must be, considering what she has to see. "You helped Reiner though, so that makes you a really nice person..."
[break][break]
The Luxray purrs, crooning softly as he sinks further into a reverie.
[break][break]
"Still feel a little weird... patches of my arm feel numb. Sometimes it hurts a little, but then it goes away." She points to the bandages and gently runs her fingers over them, reaffirming how strangely devoid of feeling it was. "I'm feeling better though with Reiner here! And you being here too!"
[break][break]
It's like a strange sensation of deja vu, that feeling she gets when she looks at Eva. Maybe it's just part of her brain recognising someone from her episode of sheer hysterics, or perhaps, there's something more that she sees. Though she does wish to reach out for the woman's hand, major movements bring about jolts of pain she'd rather avoid feeling, so she settles for smiling instead even if it seems far too broken for her age.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights