Tadashi Vs Stormy (H✩T)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Tadashi Vs Stormy (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 1:43:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
1v1 Single Battle ; 2 Pokemon Each
Keeping up with the pace, rolling with the punches, Tadashi was putting himself out there and getting on the battle roster to keep at it. He wasn’t necessarily making top marks on anything, but he was doing his best, and for the first time in a long time, just like all of this ranger business he’d been working on, he felt accomplished with the things that he’d been able to work on despite himself. He was making strides, small strides really, but strides nonetheless in learning about his own Pokemon and the Pokemon that were out there, and learning how to make sure that he was utilizing his Pokemon’s talents effectively and to the best of his ability.
[break]
Ready to take on another battle, Tadashi had two Pokemon ready in wait, Cassio sidelined of course as he had been thus far, keeping on his harness and leash.
”Here we go again Cassio, let’s keep at it,” Tadashi spoke as he looked up with his pale, cloudy eyes to meet his opponent for this match in the tournament.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Tadashi Vs Stormy (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 2:31:27 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Hey.. have I seen you around before? One of the new ranger recruits, right?"[break][break]

Stormy wags her finger around, pursing her lips as she tries to place a name to a familiar face. Unfortunately, none comes to mind, but she's certain she's seen him around before. The woman unlatches two pokeballs from her hip, releasing a Zebstrika and Torkoal. They seem polar opposites, but she was confident in their abilities.[break][break]

"Well.. let's see what you've got, ranger!"[break][break]

The woman's Zebstrika stamps her foot in anticipation. Torkoal remains virtually motionless other than a slight wobble to his head. He exhales smoke.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged @tadashiootori

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; opacity:0.7; margin-bottom:-50px; height:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc a"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono; color:#fff!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]