Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
savior
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 5:56:25 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Kanto. Lavender Town. Flashback.

Immediately, she’s reminded why she doesn’t venture into this territory: She’s awkward as fuck. His natural boldness takes her by surprise. So much so that the subtle blush in her cheeks deepens to a bright red as her thoughts turn wicked. She snaps her jaw shut when she finds herself at a loss for words. She’s not completely clueless but this certainly isn’t her area of expertise, especially when caught off guard. She finally lets out a small laugh, and that’s it. God damn it, pull yourself together, she tells herself in the confines of her mind.

And just like that, that’s all it takes to break the war-hardened, bold, and composed front line doctor.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
savior
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 6:09:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]only then does he sip, relishing in silent victory. he finds it difficult to shift his gaze away, drawn to the redness of her cheeks, so he lets it stay.

he offers her a lifeline in the form of a question.

"i know you probably don't have time for much else, but what do you do like doing?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
savior
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 6:31:16 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

His gaze remains fixed, which doesn’t help . . . at all. She feels the delayed heat of the blush rise in her cheeks. A part of her wants to just melt away out of raw embarrassment but his hand is still holding her in place. The laugh stifles wicked thoughts but it doesn’t help her find her voice. He does, with a question. She gives him a grateful smile, relaxing the tension that built up. Her eyes flicker towards the clock. No, she doesn’t have much time (thankfully), “Oh, um,” her brows pinch to think for a moment, “Well, I pretty much like anything outdoors, especially on the water. I like trying new things, like new food, new places . . . I like training but, that’s kind of part of the job, I guess. I love what I do so it honestly takes up the majority of my time . . . Especially with everything going on,” She hasn’t done much for herself since all this started. There’s a sense of guilt she can’t shake when trying and have fun while others are suffering. That problem is solved with more work, “What about you?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
savior
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 6:43:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]he settles more into the bed, comfort taking him as he listens to her speak. her voice is soothing, he decides, and he's drawn towards her as his body shifts closer.

when the question's flipped, he hesitates.

"mm."

after a moment, he continues.

"i haven't had time to do much else besides the job. but i like training, traveling, drinking."

it all sounds so boring now that he voices it. he shrugs, leaning closer.

"i like anything outdoors, too."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
savior
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 7:02:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

“Hm, those all sound like fun things,” vague, but fun. They rouse another series of questions but his movement closer distracts her. Eva’s thoughts stop for a moment, she smiles, studying his face thoughtfully, “I guess that’s something else we have in common then,” besides being consumed by work, of course.

Her eyes break away to look at the clock, “I’ve gotta get going,” she stands to leave, slowly sliding her hand out from his, “Thanks for having coffee with me.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
savior
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 7:07:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]his mind fleets the moment she stands, soon forced to remember as he returns to bitter reality. he nods, shifting away.

"i'll see you once i get out of here."

truth be told, it will likely be a little longer than that.

he flashes her a smile, warm and genuine.

"stay safe, eva."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
savior
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 22:15:42 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: