Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Rowan Wrynn vs Miles Sharp (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 23:37:27 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

A smile crossed Rowan’s lips as another familiar face in the tournament presented themselves in the form of . “Didn’t know you were competing.” Seemed as though there were more Rockets in this tournament than he was anticipating, the representation was strong. “Good to see you, Miles.” He extended a hand towards the man in greeting, wanting to be courteous to one of the people in the organization that he truly trusted and respected, finding them to be few and far between.

“Won’t get to order me around this time.” Rowan commented with a wink as he stepped to his side of the arena, referencing their last mission in Lilycove. “I’ll be using R’lyeh.” A Pokeball was procured from the array attached to his belt, tossing the Omastar onto the field of battle with a flash of light. He couldn’t resist using a fossil Pokémon against Miles, especially since he knew the Head Scientist had a proclivity towards them. “Ready when you are.”

rr4mZQTd

close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 12:57:25 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/849319068737863730/852531767847550976/Tekken_7_OST_Poolside_Remix_Island_Paradise_-_Round_1.mp3[/player]

"Well even I have to see the light of day on occasion, Rowan."

A hand comes to his mouth and he chuckles. Rowan was a good man and he seemed to be in good spirits. It always brought joy to see a respected comrade happy and in the light. Perhaps it was out of line, but this was a life he wanted for Rowan, one outside the darkness of their daily routines. And Miles believes the man will one day exist in this light permanently, that there will be a day when the emotions in this moment aren't impermanent. Why? Because Rowan Wrynn is both too smart and too determined not to achieve his dreams.

That said, for all his determination Miles has no intention of losing this bout, after all, the scientist sought something too, and today that something could only be found in the heart of battle.

Small waves crash against his ankles like stones in the sea. He grips the wet sand with his toes and inhales. The sun is warm, the water is cool. He can feel the tension rise. There's no day more perfect for a fight.

Rowan calls out his pokemon and Miles can't help but smirk.

"I'm honored to have influenced your choice." And what a choice it was an Omastar and a beautiful one, he'd trained him well the shine of its shell and the glossiness of the pokemon's tentacles a testament to the pokemon's health. Miles bounces a pokeball in his palm twice before shooting it high revealing the Omastar's counterpart its silver sickles shine in the sunlight. Mare was ready to battle.

"I won't have to!" he teases from across the field and with that the crash of the next wave the battle would begin.

"Let's start it with a Swords Dance, and transition into an Aqua Jet!"

BqlTstll

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 23:14:14 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“R’lyeh, use Rollout.” The Omastar curled into his shell and launched themselves forward across the battlefield, allowing them to easily subvert the Aqua Jet. R’lyeh wouldn’t come to a stop once the threat had passed, however. Reaching the edge of the arena, he’d make a sharp turn back towards the enemy.

“Better watch out, Miles.” Rowan warned with a smirk, watching as the Omastar rocketed towards their Kabutops with incredible speed, looking to crash into them with the full force of their shell.