he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,494 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Pryde vs Hideo
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 23:15:56 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The kick may have missed, but it did get Messi's opponent off him. But as he tried to right himself, he found his ankle was still hurting a lot, enough that he just didn't want to stand back up.

Which left him completely vulnerable to the incoming Headbutt, which knocked him right back to the ground. He hadn't fainted, but he knew it was coming up.

So he raised a hand - and began slapping the ground, loud enough for his trainer to hear.

Hideo was perplexed by the sound - so it was best that his Rotomdex was there to explain. "I think he's tapping out," the Rotomdex said, "I think he's had enough. Unless you wanna push him, I think you're gonna take another loss."

Hideo grumbled, but took out his Cinderace's Pokeball. "I'm gonna go with what Nosey here's telling me," Hideo said aloud, pressing the Pokeball's button and drawing Messi back in. "The win's yours, Mr. Kvar."

His loss set, his Rotomdex was already reopening the tournament app, once again setting him to "available to battle".

Once he heard the confirmation, Hideo waved in Lloyd's direction. "Good luck with the rest of your matches, Mr. Kvar!" he shouted, "And good luck with the arm! I'm sure you'll find a Rotom less picky than mine!"

The Rotomdex shot him a glare with its digital face - one that the boy wouldn't know about. Still, it would guide him out of the arena, over to some other bench his trainer could sit at so they could pass time until their next match.

Cinderace was hit by Headbutt
Cinderace gave up

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
Pryde vs Hideo
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 8:46:48 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeboxbl"]

Despite the Cinderace being down Pyroar was still ready for more despite the damage she has taken. For a moment the older man needs to remind himself this isn't Kanto. He wasn't in a fight to the death, this pokemon could be spared. So he snaps his hand once more before the lioness could strike again. [break][break]

He gives a friendly smile to the child. Pretending as if he had fun with this fight, which honestly was nice to just win for once. Maybe his rust was finally disappearing. "And good luck to you as well young Kino, I'm sure the rotom thing won't be a problem," because reprograming was a wonderful thing. "Enjoy the rest of the tournament"

[break][break]

+ // HT
[break]+ Pryde wins

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.prydeboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a63d6a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokesprite]color:#7f1f59; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,203 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Pryde vs Hideo
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 23:12:07 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: