played by

verbatim

they/them
twelve
undecided
civilian
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tachibana
tachibana homura
bubble buddies [ closed/dw ]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 7:35:29 GMT
tachibana homura Avatar
there were many sandy islands outside of sootopolis. some of them closer to the city and others requiring a pokemon to ferry you out to them. homura sat on the edge of one of the closer ones, not wanting to go too far out to sea again for fear of for some reason needing another rescue. not that she had really been that afraid the first time but she also didn't want to worry too much the people who had rescued her. it would be a hassle if they had to come after her again or if they thought she had disappeared.

so instead she sat on one of the walkable beaches, watching coolie bob in the waves as they came in and out. the tentacool she guessed was staring at her, as it often did. it had been her babysitter of sorts back when she had hung out in kanto and the process had continued now here in hoenn. not that she needed a babysitter. she was twelve after all. twelve year olds that had been set out to sea didn't need babysitters especially.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,785 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 11:19:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
beachside strangers!

Over the many beautiful mornings and playful afternoons she's spent wandering the area, Eris realises that she's grown to love Sootopolis and the wonders it has to offer. From the cooling sea breeze to the grains of sand that get caught between her toes, she shakes her legs to rid her slippers of the intruding particles, a light laughter caught upon the passing winds as she dances across the beach.
[break][break]
In her trail of footsteps, a Luxray accompanies her in a foxtrot, every twirl she makes followed by a hop of his own, every skip she does followed by a gallop of his own. Though rare, he offers her a smile, small but genuine in every possible aspect - Back to the days when they had been but a girl and her Shinx running through the flower fields, playing until the sun set upon the distant horizons...
[break][break]
A memory, however, simply remains a memory in the past. The brightly-coloured calls of a mischievous girl reaching his ears as he watches his ward approach a stranger.
[break][break]
"Hi there! I'm Eris! And he's Reiner!" Her fingers gesture to the corresponding figures as she gathers herself with a slight hop, her head tilting as she smiles at the wanderer.
[break][break]
"What's your name?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

verbatim

they/them
twelve
undecided
civilian
10 height
10 height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tachibana
tachibana homura
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2021 14:38:39 GMT
tachibana homura Avatar
they were surprised that anyone had found them out here. after all, not a lot of people really came out this way from what they had seen. though they had only been here for a couple of days. gently falling back into the sand out of surprise, homura looked up at the other child that had been wandering around here. "hello." their voice cracked just a little bit from the quietness. after all they had gone quite awhile without talking while floating on the sea. they'd been told to be careful who they spoke to, because there were still dangerous people in this region. but how dangerous could another child be?

sitting up they brushed some of the sand from their legs and looked at eris. "tachibana homura, and that's coolie." they pointed to the tentacool still bobbing in the waves, albeit a little bit closer than it had been before. wariness in it's eyes that seemed to be a permanent fixture for the pokemon.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,785 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2021 16:57:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
beachside strangers!

The eyes of the wounded are very easily recognised, the wariness that lingers long after their scars have faded and the silence that hangs over them as they chew on the bitterness of their reality. Tilting her head just slightly, Eris smiles apologetically and extends a hand towards Homura, inviting her to take it as a friendly gesture.
[break][break]
"Sorry for spooking ya! Didn't mean it, promise! You're not from around here, are you?"
[break][break]
Careful, the voice whispers, a gentle gaze sweeping over their features for any sign of discomfort.
[break][break]
"Sootopolis really is a pretty place with all its scenery and wildlife!"
[break][break]
Just as Coolie watches them from the water's edge, Reiner too offers a small nod of acknowledgement, relaxing himself in hopes of presenting himself as non-aggressing to Homura's companion.
[break][break]
"Are you out here to watch the sea by yourself? I'm here on an ecological study to see what pokemon appear around these parts! I hope I'm not bothering you or anything..."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 4:34:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD QUAGSIRE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AMNESIA
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CROCONAW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE PUNCH

close tab

played by

verbatim

they/them
twelve
undecided
civilian
10 height
10 height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tachibana
tachibana homura
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 18:58:36 GMT
tachibana homura Avatar
tachibana shakes their head whenever eris asks if they are from around here. they're not. but they suppose this is where they live now. surrounded by water much like when they lived back home. they wondered if their parents would like this place or not. maybe one day they would show up. mama had said that they would follow behind soon as they could. but they knew better than that. they'd seen the fire. "it's different than the oceans at home." no matter the fact that they were all connected. this one was still different.

taking eris' hand they pulled themselves up to a standing position instead, brushing more falling sand off of their legs to try and stop the eventual itching on their legs that would happen. mama had explained there were lots of mites and bugs in sand, too small to be seen. and that's why their legs itched sometimes. "i'm looking for boats, coming from kanto." the last part was mumbled a bit, because mentioning home was hard still. there wasn't a major port here but they hadn't been allowed to stay in slateport. apparently it was dangerous or something.

"ecological?" it was a strange word to hear considering they never really thought about the pokemon that lived in areas. just that some lived in the sea and some lived on land. a few went into the sky even. that's all they'd really cared about. speaking of pokemon, coolie was on the hunt as it's trainer was distracted. a break in the waves as a large pokemon began to swim towards the shore where the young children were playing caused tentacles to lash out at it, wrapping around the crocnaw as coolie sunk venom into it's rough skin.

"coolie no! don't eat it!"
the tentacool had a bad habit of attempting to dissolve pokemon with it's acid attack. absorbing them much like a spider did with the insides of its prey. the crocnaw flailed about wildly as tentacool tightened it's grip on her. her body slowing down as the poison continued to seep in. tachibana waded into the water, stomping their foot and sending a splash up. "i said, no!" finally their voice sounding firmer than it had as coolie released the crocnaw. they pulled the tentacool off of the other water type and gently tossed it back into the water a little bit away.

"i'm so sorry... coolie has no manners..." and obviously they couldn't just leave the poor crocnaw to drift in the water like this, poisoned and weak. something bigger and stronger would come along and gobble it up if they did. so reluctantly they pulled a pokeball from their pocket and gently tapped the water type with it. frowning at coolie as they did.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,785 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 8:13:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
befriending quagsire!

Kanto.
[break][break]
The name strikes her hard and fast, realisation flashing through her eyes as the dull ache begins to set in. Like her, Tachibana has been robbed of all comforts she once clung to and like her, has no doubt lost everything to a cruel world. And yet, Eris can't quite recognise the difference between denial and obliviousness, doesn't dare to ask more lest she touch a nerve.
[break][break]
"I don't think there'll be any more boats from Kanto... I've been looking for a while now." The truth hurts, the words sting like razor blades sliding across her tongue. "I'm from Kanto too... lived on the outskirts of Vermilion."
[break][break]
What does she remember from the past? A lot of it feels hazy, blurred with thick smoke as the fires crackle around her and lick her skin. She pauses, idle fingers tugging at her coat sleeves as she turns her gaze to the sea.
[break][break]
"A- anyways, yeah. I like recording where to find certain materials, flora or fauna so I can find and gather more as and when I need them. I'm kinda like... a scientist? Making new things and discovering new information about the world around me and stuff. Helps to distract me when I have too many things to think about."
[break][break]
As the Tentacool attempts to throttle a Croconaw, Eris finds herself focused on the strange hemisphere lurking behind the duo. It watches with two beady eyes, locking its gaze with her own when it notices her presence. Wandering close to the water's edge, Eris slips her hand into her pouch, taking out a few berries before setting them adrift. As the tides ebbs, the berries are carried right into the Quagsire's open mouth, a note of appreciation hummed as he begins to poke his entire head out of the water.
[break][break]
"It's okay! Coolie might just be a little hungry... I know my Yampers tends to chew boots and my Morpeko throws things when they're hungry. I have a few extra poffins if he'd like a snack?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 6:13:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUDKIP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEALEO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

verbatim

they/them
twelve
undecided
civilian
10 height
10 height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tachibana
tachibana homura
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 9:54:54 GMT
tachibana homura Avatar
they tried not to think about the fact that there wouldn't be any boats from kanto. it wasn't what they wanted to hear after all. what they wanted was to pretend that their parents were coming in on the next boat in to get them. and that they were going to go home with no issue and that rocket would never have bothered to hurt anyone again. but that wasn't the truth in the slightest and they couldn't stop that. no matter how much denial they put themselves in. "i live in... lived in fuschia." it was a nice place with a nice safari zone after all.

they sat closer to the water this time, so that if coolie started to act up once more that he could be stopped before hurting anyone. he was a terror through and through and there was really no reason for it. well, they thought there was no reason for it. really he was just an extremely protective little fellow. "he's always done this. even when he's not hungry. he could be full to the brim and he'd still be a meanie." and they just didn't understand why... "maybe he was just born like that."

"since you're a scientist maybe you can figure out why he's mean?" they didn't really know a lot about science but that seemed like the right way to go. or maybe it was a different kind of science?

- skipping sealeo

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,785 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 14:02:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
befriending mudkip!

"Fuschia... momma always wanted to bring me there."
[break][break]
It's getting a little bitter, having these memories kept upon the tip of her tongue. She feels bad bringing reality upon Tachibana but sometimes, the truth is easier to accept when you haven't had time to construct a lie to live in.
[break][break]
"It's probably just his personality... and most times, personalities are forged by our life experiences. Maybe he's had a bad experience, or never received enough attention, or maybe gotten bullied by other pokemon... There's a lot of reasons why he could be mean."
[break][break]
Spying a Mudkip nearby, Reiner parts from Eris for a brief moment, looking to herd the little pokemon away from the grasps of an angry Tentacool. Instead, he finds that the Mudkip is dearly attached to him, chewing on his tail and being happily dragged around even as he tries to walk away. Eventually, he gives up, towing the creature back to his trainer and lifting it before her very eyes with a silent plea.
[break][break]
"Pfft! You made a new friend while I wasn't looking! Good for you, Reiner!"
[break][break]
But she doesn't let him stew in awkwardness for long, laughter ringing through the air as she plucks the Mudkip from the Luxray's tail and gives it a good hug, only for it to chew onto her pigtail. Beside her, she swears she hears a snort but she can't tell for certain when she's busy placating this pokemon with berries.
[break][break]
Just you wait, Reiner. I'll get you back.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 8:06:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SABLEYE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEAKING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN DRILL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP

[break]
BEFRIENDED THE MUDKIP!

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,785 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 13:56:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
catching seaking!

To share memories with those you cherish dearly and hold them close to heart forevermore. Whilst she tends to the Mudkip and her cuteness, Reiner busies himself by splashing around in the water, doing his best to shake off this cursed summer heat. Her newest Quagsire buddy, on the other hand, seemingly disappears into the deep, only to resurface minutes later with a Seaking held proud over his head.
[break][break]
Snickering quietly at the sight, Eris tosses a free pokeball at the jiggling fish. Perhaps, they'll become good buddies with her Wooper Troopers.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 4:43:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SEAKING!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN DRILL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!