the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hands on [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 16:06:22 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"No, but you do. You let your emotions control your life and your actions, Wayland."[break][break]

She had expected him to fail against the Hitmonlee. Frankly, not even she could feasibly go up against such a Pokemon and expect to come out unscathed, let alone win. [break][break]

"You failed when you agreed to fight an impossible battle to begin with. You failed with your ego outweighed your better judgment."[break][break]

King looms over her, his breath warm. His figure is an attempt to be imposing, to be threatening. Emma, even without sight, doesn't flinch. She tilts her chin up to meet his gaze, dark sunglasses hiding her blank stare.[break][break]

"Is that what you really want? To hurt me? Because I don't think that you do."[break][break]

To prove her point, she steps closer.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".widow"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow"]--accent:#775fba; --speech:#8967e6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/24/4a/0a244a188f1b5659ed15d36ae8285954.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
hands on [m]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 6:47:55 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
'HANDS ON' TRAINING...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
something in him falters, as she steps into him. there was little doubt that king was a predator. many learned that the hard way. but unlike the mindless predators who would greedily consume their prey, should they've walked willingly into their grasp, king hesitates.
[break][break]
his anger lessons by a thread. a small, small thread.
[break][break]

"i failed by acceptin' yer 'impossible' task?"
[break][break]

he barks a rough laugh in her face, a mixture of spit and blood flying out onto emma's face. the air smells thickly of iron.
[break][break]

"the second ye turn yer back to run — to hide — yer as good as dead."
[break][break]

his one good hand wraps around her throat, thumb idly moving up and down on her corroded.
[break][break]

"but then again, maybe yer onto somethin'. perhaps sometimes it's acceptable to just lie down 'n die to yer betters."
[break][break]

he moves his face eerily close to hers, his breath hot and heavy against her skin. she couldn't see it, but his lips were twisted into something not human.
[break][break]

"think i'll let ye go, then? that's either really brave, or really stupid."
[break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/jRKnqrt/grimmylong.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hands on [m]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 7:03:25 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Yes. And no."[break][break]

Because Rocket didn't raise cowards just as much as they didn't raise fools. Had he run, had he laid down to die, had he given up, that would have been worse than putting up a fight. [break][break]

No, she had expected him to come up with something better. To adapt and overcome, not to rely stupidly on brute strength and ego. To not rely on his anger to push him through any obstacle.[break][break]

Anger wasn't strong enough.[break][break]

Spit spatters on her cheek, but she does not flinch. It drips, sticky with saliva, to stain her skin. Her sunglasses remain, only slightly blemished by his assault to her complexion. She has all but tuned him out for all of his threatening and posturing. She can't see him, so what's the point?[break][break]

But then his fingers are at her throat and she exhales through her nose, breathing out of tune so as to avoid breathing in his warm breath.[break][break]

"You aren't listening. I wanted you to fight smarter, not harder- not to not fight at all. You don't look like a coward to me. Are you?"[break][break]

He would feel her voice vibrate against his hand. She doesn't move to remove it.[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".widow"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/24/4a/0a244a188f1b5659ed15d36ae8285954.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
hands on [m]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 7:44:34 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
in his grip, he feels everything. the pulse that thrummed in her neck evenly; the controlled swallows; the tense muscles of someone unafraid. none of it escapes his attention.
[break][break]
king lets go, feeling most of his anger dissipate. it was easy to be a tyrant to those that cowered. but people like emma didn't respond to this type of aggression.
[break][break]

it killed the fun.
[break][break]

"i dont do tests."
[break][break]

he growls, voice sharp and low. even if he was relatively cooled down, some lingering trace of fury lie within' him waiting for a single, solitary spark to set him off again.
[break][break]

"i'm not some play thing for you and yers to get a kick out've. you'd soon better put a bullet in my head at that point. cus, on arceus's fuckin' name, i'll come lookin' for each n' every one of ye."

[break][break]

he pushes down the urge to grab her again. the very idea sent shivers of anger through him. the type that forces him to clench his jaw to suppress.
[break][break]

"i don't know yer pretty ass from adam. sure as fuck ain't gonna take orders from ye either. especially when ye throw me in the dark. point me to a mother fucker that will and i know yer lyin'."
[break]

[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/jRKnqrt/grimmylong.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hands on [m]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 21:59:48 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Neither do I."[break][break]

His hand falls away and she tilts her head. The gesture is a habit, as if she is inclining her head to watch his face had he looked away. The longer she stays in his bubble, the more she begins to see similarities. His anger is fluctuating and complicated. It's messy and mismanaged, misdirected and misaligned. It reminds her of herself, young and rash and stupid, wearing her frustration on her sleeve like it meant something.[break][break]

"Is that what you want? You want to die, Wayland?"[break][break]

She had, once.[break][break]

Emma breathes in, still unwilling to move away from him.[break][break]

"My name is Emma Wolfe. And this 'pretty ass' sees you, Wayland. You remind me of myself, and it's why I pushed you the way I did. You responded the same way I would have- and call me impressed, even if it was stupid."[break][break]

She holds out her hand, though she doesn't expect he'll take it.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
hands on [m]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 7:50:59 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
yes, i do.
[break][break]
he bites down on the overwhelming urge to answer. he'd lost the woman he loved. his best friend. his home. what man wouldn't want to die?
[break][break]

in the face of pathetic honesty rises stoic silence. her question lingers without an answer. only his slow, even breath fills the air between them. until she speaks up once more.
[break][break]

"emma."
[break][break]

he echoes her name, deep and throaty; like gravel parting under the wheel of a car. his knuckles crack audibly before he grips her hand, not even attempting to assert dominance in squeezing too hard.
[break][break]

he reminds emma of herself, then? perhaps she would expect what comes next.
[break][break]

"a tip, wolfe— do not ever test me again. it won' be pretty. at. all."
[break][break]

if her eyes would've worked, she'd have seen pale blue orbs staring back at her without a shred of doubt in his own words. he was a man of his word. not even could take that away from him.

[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
hands on [m]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 16:06:23 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

She can see his answer, even if she can't see his face. It's unspoken, a mutual understanding, one that she doesn't choose to press further.[break][break]

King repeats her name, takes her hand and squeezes with a normal and even amount of pressure. It is the first sign she sees of him managing his anger, practicing self-control. She squeezes back with the same pressure, remaining otherwise indifferent.[break][break]

"No promises."[break][break]

It was a warning in response. To some degree, she understood now why Theo had pushed her so hard if this was the attitude she carried back then. She still carried it, just a little bit differently.[break][break]

Emma pulls away now, back onto her original path toward the bar.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
hands on [m]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 17:17:06 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

[attr="class","setting"]
[break]
king says nothing, only watches her as she walks away. despite the pain, and anger, he enjoys the view she leaves in her wake. not only that, she gained a measure of his respect today.
[break][break]
so, she had a spine, then? albeit, one he kind-of wished he could snap.
[break][break]

he lingers for only a moment longer before turning and making his way out. by now, the throbbing was enough to make even king grimace.
[break][break]

though, if you'd have asked any of the men and women present, they'd have said he was grinning like a mad man.
[break]

[break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hands on [m]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 5:34:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: